Author Topic: Iron overload on raw meat diet  (Read 17714 times)

Offline Bradley David Good

• Trapper
    • View Profile
Re: Iron overload on raw meat diet
« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2020, 10:38:19 pm »
I eat raw coconut about one time a week - I take it apart and drink the water and eat the meat, usually with about a cup of pineapple.  Aajonus recommended the combo of pineapple and coconut cream for gallbladder stones and it has been helping me a lot for that.  Plus the coconut feels nourishing and hydrating to me.

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 13, 2020, 05:19:27 am »
I remember, you also told us that you also use coconut oil (or crushed coconut). And you wrote that you consider consuming coconut an important step in your diet. May I ask you to please explain us why coconut oil is important? Thanks.

He does not consume coconut oil. And coconut oil is almost never raw, even if store bought, unless you make it yourself. He eats low temp ground coconut butter, because he uses it as his main source of carbs. It´s the only carb food he eats, at least until recently. I tried all methods for consuming coconut..

- just the juice, way too sugary

- the whole piece, very hard to digest due to the fibre, allthough I love eating it

- raw flour from the juiced coconut which is extremely agitating as it´s pure fibre, the worst

- flour you can buy at the store, which had the highest carb content and is ultra processed

- homemade coconut butter with my raw coconut, first I cut it in pieces, put for a couple of seconds in the blender, then leave it on a tray out in the sun for a day, then put it in the blender (not food processor) until it becomes butter, which takes quite a while. I measured the temperature due to the high rotation speed, and it was still considered raw. That contains everything, the fat, the oil but also the fibre, which I found problematic if you have an irritated gut lining.

- homemade coconut butter with store bought shredded coconut, problem here the shreds were processed and heated, but you can make butter out of that quite easily if you put it in a blender.

- raw coconut cream AV style (homemade with slow juicer), incredible taste, not too sugary, contains the raw oil plus the fat, little to no fibre (if you juiced a sun exposed coconut that was out in the sun for a couple of hours).

- store bought coconut cream, processed and too sugary

- coconut milk (UHT) that sometimes becomes a solid piece if the temperature is right. I find that the second best although its heated and processed. Some brands are more buttery then others but if you get a good one its a solid piece of fat, that melts amazingly in warm drinks (its heated already anyway), great against constipation.

The only thing on coconut I didn´t try and won´t bother making is coconut milk and the oil itself. So if you don´t mind the sugary taste, higher carb count and fibre go for homemade or store bought raw coconut butter, if you prefer a less sweeter taste go for raw juiced coconut cream, if you just want the fat, although heated, you can try the solidified coconut milk, and that I only found in cans. shake it and if you don´t hear any liquid it solidified. But..it´s UHT, in a bpa can..so..

Offline jibrael

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2020, 12:34:32 am »
He does not consume coconut oil. And coconut oil is almost never raw, even if store bought, unless you make it yourself. He eats low temp ground coconut butter, because he uses it as his main source of carbs. It´s the only carb food he eats, at least until recently. I tried all methods for consuming coconut..

- just the juice, way too sugary

- the whole piece, very hard to digest due to the fibre, allthough I love eating it

- raw flour from the juiced coconut which is extremely agitating as it´s pure fibre, the worst

- flour you can buy at the store, which had the highest carb content and is ultra processed

- homemade coconut butter with my raw coconut, first I cut it in pieces, put for a couple of seconds in the blender, then leave it on a tray out in the sun for a day, then put it in the blender (not food processor) until it becomes butter, which takes quite a while. I measured the temperature due to the high rotation speed, and it was still considered raw. That contains everything, the fat, the oil but also the fibre, which I found problematic if you have an irritated gut lining.

- homemade coconut butter with store bought shredded coconut, problem here the shreds were processed and heated, but you can make butter out of that quite easily if you put it in a blender.

- raw coconut cream AV style (homemade with slow juicer), incredible taste, not too sugary, contains the raw oil plus the fat, little to no fibre (if you juiced a sun exposed coconut that was out in the sun for a couple of hours).

- store bought coconut cream, processed and too sugary

- coconut milk (UHT) that sometimes becomes a solid piece if the temperature is right. I find that the second best although its heated and processed. Some brands are more buttery then others but if you get a good one its a solid piece of fat, that melts amazingly in warm drinks (its heated already anyway), great against constipation.

The only thing on coconut I didn´t try and won´t bother making is coconut milk and the oil itself. So if you don´t mind the sugary taste, higher carb count and fibre go for homemade or store bought raw coconut butter, if you prefer a less sweeter taste go for raw juiced coconut cream, if you just want the fat, although heated, you can try the solidified coconut milk, and that I only found in cans. shake it and if you don´t hear any liquid it solidified. But..it´s UHT, in a bpa can..so..

Thanks a lot for the detailed reply.

How much of coconut cream/milk do you consume and if you consume on daily bases? Do you ever get diarrhoea from it?

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2020, 02:53:34 am »
If I am able to juice raw coconut cream, which can sometimes be problematic due to temperature changes (don´t leave the coconut in the sun, then off then on again), or due to an already spoiled coconut (even the best looking coconut can be spoiled inside), or simply because it´s not warm enough outside (heating up in the oven did not really work), I usually consume maybe 2-3 tablespoons of it. Once I juice one or 2 I usually eat that stuff daily. And it ferments quickly. After a week, even if you seal it in a air-tight jar in the fridge, the taste can change and it can get rancid slowly. So sometimes its better to juice one coconut at a time. AV recommended adding lime juice for preservation. I never did that. Alternatively, the solid heated coconut milk fat blocks I consume almost every day, because I recently broke my juicer, so I can´t do the coconut cream, which sucks ass. I usually consume the coconut cream or coconut milk fat with mixed berries, sometimes including ground hazelnut or 100 % dark chocolate with zero additives. If you eat too much of coconut cream/milk you can get diarrhoea, so if you have that already you might want to be careful, if you have constipation that mentioned mix can do wonders, especially when you just drink black tea and coconut milk fat together.

I was looking for an alternative fat option aside of animal fats, because I stopped consuming raw dairy which caused way too many issues. I found my substitute in raw coconut cream and fatty dark chocolate in small amounts. I experienced that animal fats, avocados, olives and nuts sometimes won´t cut it, I think the reason for that is that coconut fat does not need HCI to be digested, so if you have issues with HCI production, for whatever reason (candida, h.pylori...), coconut fat can be your saviour.

Offline King Salmon

• Elder
  • Eating the best realistic diet
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2020, 03:23:12 am »
"I was looking for an alternative fat option aside of animal fats, because I stopped consuming raw dairy which caused way too many issues. I found my substitute in raw coconut cream and fatty dark chocolate in small amounts. I experienced that animal fats, avocados, olives and nuts sometimes won´t cut it, I think the reason for that is that coconut fat does not need HCI to be digested, so if you have issues with HCI production, for whatever reason (candida, h.pylori...), coconut fat can be your saviour."

That's cool.Fatty dark chocolate is a new one on me though :)
I mix my coconut milk/cream with raw cacao or cocoa powder(just because i like it).
Taste great,feels good,healthy(in my experience anyway)what else can you ask for? ;)

Note:I was using raw honey for a while with coconut milk/cream,but the fructose was doing a number on me,so I terminated that experiment.
"Eat the best of what's available and call it a day"

Offline jibrael

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 15, 2020, 06:42:30 am »

I was looking for an alternative fat option aside of animal fats, because I stopped consuming raw dairy which caused way too many issues. I found my substitute in raw coconut cream and fatty dark chocolate in small amounts. I experienced that animal fats, avocados, olives and nuts sometimes won´t cut it, I think the reason for that is that coconut fat does not need HCI to be digested, so if you have issues with HCI production, for whatever reason (candida, h.pylori...), coconut fat can be your saviour.

WOW.
I believe I have big issue with Candida, but didn't know that it effects the HCI. But for sure animal fat/olive never helped me.
I do get diarrhoea from coconut oil, but it breaks the constipation for me and I found out that it coconut oil works better for me than animal fat/Olive oil.

Dark Chocolate is an important tip too.

What could be else done against the Candida and about the HCI production?

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 16, 2020, 05:05:47 am »
That's cool.Fatty dark chocolate is a new one on me though :)
I mix my coconut milk/cream with raw cacao or cocoa powder(just because i like it).
Taste great,feels good,healthy(in my experience anyway)what else can you ask for? ;)

Note:I was using raw honey for a while with coconut milk/cream,but the fructose was doing a number on me,so I terminated that experiment.

I have to be careful not too eat too much. Sometimes just 2 pieces are enough to give me great focus, clarity and digestion. I guess the caffeine content is one of the main reasons for that, maybe also improved digestion due to the amount of magnesium. Another positive I see is that it´s very soft and easily digestible. If I eat too much I get a headache though. But one major downside of very dark chocolate, especially cocoa powder is that it´s extremely high in oxalates. One suggestion to not absorb too much of an oxalate food is to eat a calcium or/and magnesium rich food with it. But I generally stay away from cocoa powder, which is never raw btw. I prefer 100 % dark fatty chocolate, which consists of cocoa mass (around 50% cacao and 50% fat) + fat only. Another thing to consider is that chocolate is always produced by roasting the beans (that´s how it´s traditionally made anyway). There is one exception of a brand that makes unroasted "raw" chocolate, but thats a super exception.

I would also be careful not to mix honey (high carbs) and fat together, it can cause issues.

WOW.
I believe I have big issue with Candida, but didn't know that it effects the HCI. But for sure animal fat/olive never helped me.
I do get diarrhoea from coconut oil, but it breaks the constipation for me and I found out that it coconut oil works better for me than animal fat/Olive oil.

Dark Chocolate is an important tip too.

What could be else done against the Candida and about the HCI production?

Candida lowers my HCI since years, took me ages to realize that. But I find that another major culprit, if not the major culprit is EMF. Whenever I´m close to a turned on oven, or close to a turned on cooking top, things go nasty. Wifi and laptops do damage as well. Initially I thought its mold, turns out it´s not. I think people focus too much on only their nutrition, but if you have health issues, that even after dietary changes could not solve, you need to look into EMF, that is magnetic fields, electric fields and radio frequency. I recently bought a good EMF meter and it opened my eyes BIG TIME on how surrounded I am by radiation. It´s crazy how much certain things emit. The difference between normal incandescent light bulbs and led bulbs is huge, aside of the fact that they are fucking up your eyes, and can do some other nasty things as well.

Either way, your question what can be done is vast. I tried a trillion things, and got a bit smarter by the years. First I would say change your diet to eat as much raw foods as possible, especially if you fucked your pancreas with alcohol, with the least anti-nutrient content, that is lectins, PUFAs, oxalates, too much vitamin a and so forth. Some people do better with plant foods some without. That is individual. Some people do great on keto and ZC, some better with more carbs. I think in the end what matters most is eating as much raw as possible. Raw meat, dry aged meat, raw low glycemic, low oxalate fruits including berries, and maybe some fake vegetables that actually are fruits, such as tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers (high in vitamin c), raw corn (good for HCI)..it seems the more raw bacteria that you indigest, the more it can balance out the candida yeast, even raw fruit seems to work. A keto diet can make candida worst for some people. The more you overload your body with living foods, the more they take over the "bad guys". Candida seems to like feasting on heated carbs, starches and the like. Stay away from foods high in estrogen, candida can feed on that. So out of the window with dairy IMO, regardless if raw.

Second most important I believe is fix the EMF. Get a good EMF meter. I found this video helpful https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4WT5c7GXA0,  go through your place and spot the issues. Sometimes people sleep shit for years until the realize that there are EMF sources above and below them. I think EMF causes an aggrevation and possible die off from candida, so fixing that is priority before you only focus on diet. EMF can also fuck up your thyroid, which is immensely important. Then you need things to protect against it. I´m currently experimenting here, but after doing some digging and self experimentation I realized that shungite is great. Even for enhancing plant growth it can be used. I got a pendant and since using it my mood went from lethal while being in the kitchen to far better. The aggression that candida can cause is incredible, especially in combination with EMF. A tensor ring could work too, so does the qui-pendant. Still experimenting though.

I think the fastest way to heal is go into the woods in a cabin, with zero EMF and eat raw foods. Or go to a real ayahuasca ritual with a indigenous shaman, if you are mentally stable and take no meds. I could suggest a million things that might work against candida and HCI, but I think the above 2 are the most important. Mold can also be an issue for some people.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 05:10:48 am by norawnofun »

Offline King Salmon

• Elder
  • Eating the best realistic diet
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 16, 2020, 08:17:10 am »
But I generally stay away from cocoa powder, which is never raw btw. I prefer 100 % dark fatty chocolate, which consists of cocoa mass (around 50% cacao and 50% fat) + fat only. Another thing to consider is that chocolate is always produced by roasting the beans (that´s how it´s traditionally made anyway). There is one exception of a brand that makes unroasted "raw" chocolate, but thats a super exception.

I would also be careful not to mix honey (high carbs) and fat together, it can cause issues.

I use both raw cacao powder and regular cocoa(not raw)powder.Two different things.Two different tastes...etc.
I'm not a stickler for 100% raw,especially when it's only a teaspoon or so.
Do you use "baker's chocolate" for your fatty dark chocolate?
I've used baker's chocolate before and found kind of too hard,and it didn't mix well with my coconut milk concoction:)
In terms of honey,I don't use it at all anymore,so it's all good.
"Eat the best of what's available and call it a day"

Offline jibrael

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 16, 2020, 10:06:55 pm »

Second most important I believe is fix the EMF. Get a good EMF meter. I found this video helpful https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4WT5c7GXA0,  go through your place and spot the issues. Sometimes people sleep shit for years until the realize that there are EMF sources above and below them. I think EMF causes an aggrevation and possible die off from candida, so fixing that is priority before you only focus on diet. EMF can also fuck up your thyroid, which is immensely important. Then you need things to protect against it. I´m currently experimenting here, but after doing some digging and self experimentation I realized that shungite is great. Even for enhancing plant growth it can be used. I got a pendant and since using it my mood went from lethal while being in the kitchen to far better. The aggression that candida can cause is incredible, especially in combination with EMF. A tensor ring could work too, so does the qui-pendant. Still experimenting though.

Fascinating information about EMF. I have already bought Shungite pendant with 98% Carbon (12 gm stone). It took me hours to read and then to buy it, but I am happy I completed this task while I have very disturbed sleep and illnesses despite taking almost 75% raw food.

What do you think about Faraday Cage sleeping canopy as protection against EMF?

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 17, 2020, 05:40:11 am »
I use both raw cacao powder and regular cocoa(not raw)powder.Two different things.Two different tastes...etc.
I'm not a stickler for 100% raw,especially when it's only a teaspoon or so.
Do you use "baker's chocolate" for your fatty dark chocolate?
I've used baker's chocolate before and found kind of too hard,and it didn't mix well with my coconut milk concoction:)
In terms of honey,I don't use it at all anymore,so it's all good.

As far as I know there is no such thing as "raw" cacao powder. All the labels that I see say raw, but most, if not all are heat processed. I think there is a lot of misconception what is truly raw, especially with dairy or coconut products. Same goes for the distinction between cacao and cocoa. Unless you contacted the producer regarding the temperature used to process the product, or it´s stated already on the website, I would not trust any "raw" label. Another thing would be the cacao butter. What you get in the health shops is yellow butter in the form of nibs or a whole block of butter. But that´s not how real cacao butter looks like. When it´s yellow it has been desodorized/filtered. The real butter is dark like the chocolate itself. Another interesting variety is ceremonial cacao, but that´s another story altogether. Anyhow, im not here to judge, eat whatever you like. I had a look at the bakers chocolate, never got that, not available here and tbh I would never get it in the first place. Something that just states "chocolate" as an ingredient in their 100 percent chocolate product, and the fact which corporation is standing behind it, being non organic as well, would all put me off.

Fascinating information about EMF. I have already bought Shungite pendant with 98% Carbon (12 gm stone). It took me hours to read and then to buy it, but I am happy I completed this task while I have very disturbed sleep and illnesses despite taking almost 75% raw food.

What do you think about Faraday Cage sleeping canopy as protection against EMF?

Firstly I would highly recommend watching https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oggnOVI3Q_8 if you want to know the different kinds of EMF and how to measure them, save it too, many things are being taken down from yt lately. Yeah, I spent a lot of time researching shungite as well. There is some very interesting stuff concerning this material. Moving into the sphere of energies and understanding them can be very fascinating and helpful at the same time. I have a faraday net over my router, and it does work, although when measuring the frequencies that are still being emitted it´s still too high. But it might work as a sleeping canopy, since you are not emitting the signal yourself. Unless you have strong electric fields and the like under or close to your bed. In that case I would add additional things, not only shungite. There are certain devices that seems to be able to create protecting fields. https://www.facebook.com/groups/713944828952438/ is a good place to learn more. And again, suck up as much info as you can. Certain groups have been taken down by fb already. Also, magnesium seems to be protective against EMF, and so is Ascoric Acid, so Vitamin C. Maybe that´s why I was craving chocolate so much..who knows.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 05:57:54 am by norawnofun »

Offline RawFoodist

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: June 17, 2020, 11:35:50 pm »
I eat raw coconut about one time a week - I take it apart and drink the water and eat the meat, usually with about a cup of pineapple.  Aajonus recommended the combo of pineapple and coconut cream for gallbladder stones and it has been helping me a lot for that.  Plus the coconut feels nourishing and hydrating to me.

Can you please elaborate on AV's recommendations for gallstones?

Offline jibrael

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 19, 2020, 05:38:58 am »

Firstly I would highly recommend watching https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oggnOVI3Q_8 if you want to know the different kinds of EMF and how to measure them, save it too, many things are being taken down from yt lately. Yeah, I spent a lot of time researching shungite as well. There is some very interesting stuff concerning this material. Moving into the sphere of energies and understanding them can be very fascinating and helpful at the same time. I have a faraday net over my router, and it does work, although when measuring the frequencies that are still being emitted it´s still too high. But it might work as a sleeping canopy, since you are not emitting the signal yourself. Unless you have strong electric fields and the like under or close to your bed. In that case I would add additional things, not only shungite. There are certain devices that seems to be able to create protecting fields. https://www.facebook.com/groups/713944828952438/ is a good place to learn more. And again, suck up as much info as you can. Certain groups have been taken down by fb already. Also, magnesium seems to be protective against EMF, and so is Ascoric Acid, so Vitamin C. Maybe that´s why I was craving chocolate so much..who knows.

I have downloaded the video and learnt a lot. Also joined the Facebook group and have to read a lot.
Thanks a lot.

After watching video, I have changed my sleeping place and went to that corner of the flat, where I could completely cut out the electricity and there is almost no WIFI signal there (luckily). Hope to have better sleep here. I will update shortly about my sleep here.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk