Author Topic: 5G cause of ARDS (acute respiratory distress syndrome), Covid 19 blamed.  (Read 16651 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
5G cause of ARDS (acute respiratory distress syndrome), Covid 19 blamed.
I will discuss this thread with just ARDS and not mentioning Covid 19, Corona Virus, Chinese Virus, Kung Flu, etc.

This thread is dedicated towards investigating the TRUE CAUSE of the current epidemic of ARDS  (acute respiratory distress syndrome),

All around the world, dramatic cases of ARDS are being reported.

The bad part is that the WHO and Mainstream Media and Social Media companies are censoring conversations in favor of only the WHO narrative.

I call bullshit and must investigate with my OWN EYES.

And I see 5G.

Wherever 5G runs, ARDS cases are reported.

I will be posting news reports, links, data, etc.

I hope people will contribute to this investigation without pushing any WHO narrative.  We are already saturated with that Bull Shit.

Any support of WHO narrative on this thread is not welcome and will be deleted, you can go to MSM sources for that.

I would like to have the freedom to discuss every other angle besides the WHO narrative.

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
This video is the foundation of the theory of viruses in history being caused by electromagnetic pollution of our environment.

https://youtu.be/zFN5LUaqxOA
Coronavirus Caused By 5G?

Exposing Wuhan as the first city to be struck with so much 5G plenty of ARDS deaths
https://freepress.org/article/china%E2%80%99s-massive-amount-immunotoxic-5g-networking-and-wuhan-coronavirus-emperor%E2%80%99s-new-virus

For example in New Orleans - Installation of 5G poles
https://www.fox8live.com/2020/01/23/tech-companies-begin-installing-g-poles-new-orleans/

So ARDS is reported in New Orleans
https://www.zerohedge.com/health/holy-shit-not-flu-medical-worker-describes-terrifying-lung-failure-covid-19-even-young

In my home country - Pilot test areas of 5G
https://www.unbox.ph/editorials/event-coverage/pldt-smart-deloys-5g-at-araneta-city/

And the resulting ARDS
https://www.rappler.com/newsbreak/in-depth/255126-coronavirus-cases-philippines-maps-charts-data

Terrain theory: Polluted with 5G and other pollutants... the polluted terrain is the electromagnetic terrain.

5G exposure is the root cause of ARDS.  I have a healer friend, whose son works as a 5G transmitter installer in Makati City, and prior to this global pandemic months prior, he already suffered from ARDS but was nursed to health by his healer mother.

The root cause of ARDS is 5G.
The solution is to stop all 5G.
How to spread this seed hypothesis?
Will this get to the correct decision makers to order a HALT to the operation of ALL 5G technology around the world?

In the meantime, for our personal safety, avoid 5G areas of the world.
Avoid, turn off the 5G wifi in your own home and office routers.
If you cannot escape 5G in where you live, at least construct a faraday cage around your bed.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2020, 09:24:38 am by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Wifi Killshot

https://youtu.be/F1VeA3z3IJ0

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message4320452/pg1
(text source, the original on FB seems to be gone)

This analysis is interesting as it adds the gamut of parasites living within us that are agitated by wifi / 5G.

Much like in my cancer is a fungus / mold infection analysis that fungus / mold is agitated by home / office wifi and produces 600x more aflatoxins, than without wifi agitation, thus the obvious cancer PAIN or in eczema / psoriasis the itches and oozes from the skin.

5G is even more energetic and agitates a whole bunch of parasites, which creates more defensive toxins... and these toxins pollute human bodies... thus the reactions, inflammations, and for some ARDS.  This is why not everyone gets ARDS, it depends on the parasites you have, and your body make-up, health condition, if it reacts in such a way as ARDS.

Full text of "The WIFI Killshot" attached.

So is it a good idea to lower your parasitic load to defend yourself from 5G?  Maybe, maybe not.  I do have liquid dewormers on stand by, and I can order capsulized dewormers from abroad.  This is something one must weigh carefully on an individual basis.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2020, 07:35:39 am by goodsamaritan »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Analogy with UTI (Urinary Tract Infection) and its bacteria.

Lots of people get UTI infections, the usual medical explanation is bacteria, kill the bacteria with antibiotics for a week or 2.

Is the medical profession promoting fear of the UTI bacteria germ?  Maybe a UTI sufferer does not wash his hands properly, handles food, or shakes hands with someone, the other person may get UTI?

------------

I would like you to know that I CURE UTI with finality and within 12 hours.  This is how:

UTI Pain is easily addressed by 20 minutes of zapping with a Hulda Clark Zapper, you may repeat a 2nd time or 3rd time (space 20 mins between zaps).

UTI is cured with finality by addressing the root CAUSE of UTI, that if microscopic wounds inside the urinary tract... which are caused by microscopic kidney stones... and it is these stones that need dissolving! 

My method of dissolving microscopic kidney stones is with simple lemons:

at 7am - drink 8 ounces of freshly squeezed lemons followed by 8 ounces of water.
at 8am - drink 1 ounce freshly squeezed lemon mixed with 7 ounces of water.
Repeat every hour until 7pm.

That is it, simple UTI cure in 12 hours.

No more microscopic kidney stones, no more microscopic wounds in the urinary tract, no more bacterial infections, no more UTI.

----

Yes, there is a UTI bacteria that responds to anti-biotics, but people aren't spooked about UTI bacteria going in a rampage infecting everybody else.

The mechanics of the illnesses of ARDS happening may have a different root cause than the single "germ theory" being promoted by the WHO.

What is sad and alarming is this communist straight jacket to think only along the lines of the WHO narrative, that anything else needs to be quashed and silenced.

Refuse to be silenced.  Only by exploring different avenues will we find the root cause and cure for this latest pandemic.

We are really interested in science and cures, and we need to look everywhere with an OPEN MIND.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2020, 09:25:48 am by goodsamaritan »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
BREAKING: French Drug Study Has Shown A 50-Year Old Anti-Malaria Med Is 100% Effective In Curing COVID-19

Hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin as a treatment of COVID-19: results of an openlabel non-randomized clinical trial

https://www.covidtrial.io/

-------

So why?  Why does this anti-parasite anti-bacterial protocol work?

Scroll above and read about my UTI cure, the zapper kills the bacteria that causes pain. The azithromycin kills the associated bacteria of ARDS.

The anti malaria drug / anti parasite drug kills the agitated parasites that are maybe emitting too much defensive toxins to the human body.  This is in line with "The WIFI Killshot" theory above.

Thus with this Hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin treatment, we are saving lives from death via ARDS.

What remains is 5G... we still need to eliminate 5G...

We as a world need to get back to business as usual for our survival. Please spread this message so the world will know.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2020, 10:58:15 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline Inger

• Chief
  • 38 yo Norwegian RVAF s.-06, 90% carniv.
    • View Profile
I am following too.. with a 5G map, and how the virus spread and how ill people get.
I am quite sure it has a lot to do with nnEMF/5G how bad it gets and how many end up in hospitals.
In a few weeks we will know more.
Interesting times.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Another doctor with 100% success rate!

Dr. Vladimir Zelenko (Orange county NY) shared with Hannity his Hydroxy Chloroquine/Azithromycin results.

200mg 2x daily Hydroxy Chloroquine
500mg 1x daily Azithromycin
220mg 1x daily Zinc sulfate

350 patients
• Breathing restored 3-4 hours
• Zero deaths
• Zero hospitalizations
• Zero intubations

(link leads to his official statement)

https://twitter.com/RossFairchild/status/1242478029206585344?s=20

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
awesome, that sound like a great cure! Lets hope it goes mainstream and people do not have to suffer unnecessary....

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
My thoughts on my available healing tools for my family:

Hydroxy Chloroquine = DEWORMER / PARASITE CLEANSERs, brands I have are Barefoot Herbalist MH dewormer and Humaworm.com

Azithromycin = ANTIBIOTIC, I have hulda clark type zappers, colloidal silver, powerful concentrated pure oregano oil i put in a diffuser

Zinc sulfate = Oysters have the most zinc, raw beef is 2nd, so most people are Zinc deficient?

If lungs are filling up with mucus, toxic body, toxic blood... I have coffee enema kits here..

And if there is some mysterious virus, i have my old pyroenergen.com machine, has always eliminated viruses for years!

Post your substitute treatments with these principles in mind.

Offline RawFoodist

• Trapper
    • View Profile
Viruses are created by the body in response to ingested/inhaled/injected man made chemicals and energy weapons(i.e. emf, wifi, bluetooth, microwave etc.).

Bio-weapons is a myth. The pharmaceutical industry is based on this big germ lie/hoax. They must constantly bark this germ nonsense. It is absurd/ridiculous the entire germ theory concept.

Chemical and energy/wave weapons is reality.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
I believe its no coincidence that the war has begun shortly after the roll-out of 5G. The question is to what degree does the EMF actually affect health, and to what extent is the 5G infrastructure being used to facilitate the rise of Tyranny?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrmxwG8Vunk
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
WHO, the people who run it, the foundations around it.
https://youtu.be/9uWriZEC8BQ

Watch beginning until the end so you know!
18 minutes. No fluff.

-----------

Philippine Department of Health consultant (Western Medical Pharmaceutical Paradigm)

From DR EDSEL SALVANA:

Misinformation is picking up again and so I’m putting this together to correct some of the confusion. Part of the problem is that there are a lot of technical terms and people keep misinterpreting. To clarify, I am NOT an employee of DOH, but I do help advise them. As they are really, really busy, I am helping clarify certain items which are easily misinterpreted, particularly with testing and case counts. I help run the UP-NIH laboratory so I am AWARE of what the testing and lab issues are.

1. Testing for COVID-19 is done with an RT-PCR. This is a highly technical process that not only involves having the right machine and kits, BUT also the proper SAFETY INFRASTRUCTURE like a BSL2 laboratory. Many labs and hospitals HAVE RT-PCR machines but they do not have the biosafety infrastructure. This includes having SOPs for emergencies, properly trained staff, even flu vaccines for all your employees. The reason it is so rigorous is because if you are not careful, you WILL INFECT the staff and the surrounding community. You CANNOT compromise on safety for expeditiousness. It is a recipe for disaster.

2. As much as we would like to use rapid lateral flow assays (IgM/IgG) because of convenience, NONE of the lateral flow assays have used the industry standard PRNT assay. In other words, we have no idea how good they are despite their claimed sensitivity and specificity. The biggest danger is that because it takes 5 to 10 days to make IgM antibody, the test has a high FALSE NEGATIVE rate in those who just started having symptoms. And so you will get a FALSE SENSE OF SECURITY and end up passing the virus to other people and your family members.

3. The current number of UNIQUE individuals TESTED is about 2,000+. However, because of early algorithms REQUIRING (according to many international guidelines for COVID-19) repeat testing before you can discharge a patient, a total of more than 11,000 tests have been done. This requires that AT LEAST 2 consecutive NEGATIVE tests be done on a recovered COVID-19 patient before he/she is sent home. This is because we previously did NOT want to discharge a recovered person who is still SHEDDING SARS CoV 2 virus into the community. This is an IDEAL approach, BUT now with the increasing cases and backlog, DOH is shifting to more testing of new cases and will use clinical parameters rather than testing parameters to decide on discharge.

4. COVID-19 confirmed patients who are discharged WITHOUT a repeat test are still going to be isolated for 14 days AFTER discharge and may undergo repeat testing afterwards depending on laboratory capacity. In addition, NEW preliminary data shows that at 8 to 10 days, there is no longer CULTURABLE virus (meaning viable virus) in most people who have recovered even if RT-PCR remains positive.  This may also explain the report from China of people testing positive again after they recovered – they are detecting RESIDUAL virus genetic material or pieces of the virus, NOT INFECTIOUS virus.

5. The lab capacity of the Philippines for doing COVID-19 RT-PCR continues to increase. Last week it was only 300 TESTS. Now we are at OVER 1,000 tests, with new labs, including private ones, set to go online. The approval and (eventual) arrival of the Gene Xpert COVID-19 test will add major capacity to test because it takes shorter (45 minutes) to run and we already have a lot of Xpert machines that we use for tuberculosis. The problem now is that all countries want to get their hands on the cartridges.

6. Even if we have 120k test kits and reagents donated, the capacity to process those is still at just over 1,000 tests/day. At that rate, we have enough reagents and kits for at least 3 months. If more labs go online, we will use those faster. Hopefully the UP-NIH kit will be validated in a few weeks and can help fill the need when we run out of donated test kits.

7. I have already publicly called on politicians to refrain from pressuring DOH into doing asymptomatic testing for them and their families. At this point there are only two populations that can get asymptomatic testing: 1. Healthcare workers who need to return to work. 2. Critical government officials. I understand there is pressure on DOH since politicians hold their budget. If the government official is critical, then DOH can facilitate. But if doesn’t fit in either of those two definitions, then please let DOH decide on who is appropriate.

8. Please stick to quarantine. There have been some spectacular fails from some of our leaders and this is unacceptable to those of us in the healthcare field who are putting our lives on the line. You are putting people in danger if you insist your convenience is more important than the safety of others. I myself am just about to get out of quarantine and it was very inconvenient but I stuck to it for the safety of my family and those around me.

9. My aim here is not to defend DOH or the government. I stick to the science. I have a front row seat to what the government is doing, and I would like to share that perspective with the general public. They are working their butts off. We need to help them. If there is a question, do a little bit more digging and not go attack mode immediately. There is a LOT of misinformation out there and we don’t need any more noise. I have briefed BOTH admin and opposition leaders on their request. This virus doesn’t care if you are DDS or Yellow. If you are unlucky enough to get it and you get severe disease, the only color you will be is BLACK.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2020, 01:04:01 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
(Critique of above inside of what these tests actually test for... how the global SCAM is spread.)

Question the testing method, the testing data, the testing instruments!!!

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message4329732/pg1

Covid scam

Extremely (intentionally) flawed testing/data.

The following is from a medical forum. The writer, who is a widely respected professional scientist in the US, prefers to stay anonymous, because presenting any narrative different than the official one can cause you a lot of stress in the toxic environment caused by the scam which surrounds COVID-19 these days.

I work in the healthcare field. Here’s the problem, we are testing people for any strain of a Coronavirus. Not specifically for COVID-19. There are no reliable tests for a specific COVID-19 virus. There are no reliable agencies or media outlets for reporting numbers of actual COVID-19 virus cases. This needs to be addressed first and foremost. Every action and reaction to COVID-19 is based on totally flawed data and we simply can not make accurate assessments.

This is why you’re hearing that most people with COVID-19 are showing nothing more than cold/flu like symptoms. That’s because most Coronavirus strains are nothing more than cold/flu like symptoms. The few actual novel Coronavirus cases do have some worse respiratory responses, but still have a very promising recovery rate, especially for those without prior issues.

The ‘gold standard’ in testing for COVID-19 is laboratory isolated/purified coronavirus particles free from any contaminants and particles that look like viruses but are not, that have been proven to be the cause of the syndrome known as COVID-19 and obtained by using proper viral isolation methods and controls (not the PCR that is currently being used or Serology /antibody tests which do not detect virus as such). PCR basically takes a sample of your cells and amplifies any DNA to look for ‘viral sequences’, i.e. bits of non-human DNA that seem to match parts of a known viral genome.

The problem is the test is known not to work.

It uses ‘amplification’ which means taking a very very tiny amount of DNA and growing it exponentially until it can be analyzed. Obviously any minute contaminations in the sample will also be amplified leading to potentially gross errors of discovery.

Additionally, it’s only looking for partial viral sequences, not whole genomes, so identifying a single pathogen is next to impossible even if you ignore the other issues.

The New Coronavirus Outbreak, COVID-19, Sounds Menacing and Is

The Mickey Mouse test kits being sent out to hospitals, at best, tell analysts you have some viral DNA in your cells. Which most of us do, most of the time. It may tell you the viral sequence is related to a specific type of virus – say the huge family of coronavirus. But that’s all. The idea these kits can isolate a specific virus like COVID-19 is nonsense.

And that’s not even getting into the other issue – viral load.

If you remember the PCR works by amplifying minute amounts of DNA. It therefore is useless at telling you how much virus you may have. And that’s the only question that really matters when it comes to diagnosing illness. Everyone will have a few virus kicking round in their system at any time, and most will not cause illness because their quantities are too small. For a virus to sicken you you need a lot of it, a massive amount of it. But PCR does not test viral load and therefore can’t determine if a osteogenesis is present in sufficient quantities to sicken you.

If you feel sick and get a PCR test any random virus DNA might be identified even if they aren’t at all involved in your sickness which leads to false diagnosis.

And coronavirus are incredibly common. A large percentage of the world human population will have covi DNA in them in small quantities even if they are perfectly well or sick with some other pathogen.

Do you see where this is going yet? If you want to create a totally false panic about a totally false pandemic – pick a coronavirus.

They are incredibly common and there’s tons of them. A very high percentage of people who have become sick by other means (flu, bacterial pneumonia, anything) will have a positive

PCR test for covi even if you’re doing them properly and ruling out contamination, simply because covis are so common.

There are hundreds of thousands of flu and pneumonia victims in hospitals throughout the world at any one time.

All you need to do is select the sickest of these in a single location – say Wuhan – administer PCR tests to them and claim anyone showing viral sequences similar to a coronavirus (which will inevitably be quite a few) is suffering from a ‘new’ disease.

Since you already selected the sickest flu cases a fairly high proportion of your sample will go on to die.

You can then say this ‘new’ virus has a CFR higher than the flu and use this to infuse more concern and do more tests which will of course produce more ‘cases’, which expands the testing, which produces yet more ‘cases’ and so on and so on.

Before long you have your ‘pandemic’, and all you have done is use a simple test kit trick to convert the worst flu and pneumonia cases into something new that doesn’t actually exist.

Now just run the same scam in other countries. Making sure to keep the fear message running high so that people will feel panicky and less able to think critically.

Your only problem is going to be that – due to the fact there is no actual new deadly pathogen but just regular sick people, you are mislabeling your case numbers, and especially your deaths, are going to be way too low for a real new deadly virus pandemic.

But you can stop people pointing this out in several ways.

1. You can claim this is just the beginning and more deaths are imminent. Use this as an excuse to quarantine everyone and then claim the quarantine prevented the expected millions of dead.

2. You can tell people that ‘minimizing’ the dangers is irresponsible and bully them into not talking about numbers.

3. You can talk crap about made up numbers hoping to blind people with pseudoscience.

4. You can start testing well people (who, of course, will also likely have shreds of coronavirus DNA in them) and thus inflate your ‘case figures’ with ‘asymptomatic carriers’ (you will of course have to spin that to sound deadly even though any virologist knows the more symptom-less cases you have the less deadly is your pathogen.

Take these 4 simple steps and you can have your own entirely manufactured pandemic up and running in weeks.

They can not “confirm” something for which there is no accurate test.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2020, 01:05:17 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline kelpguy

• Trapper
    • View Profile
hey GS... sorry to say; it looks like 5G is soon to be in your neighborhood..

UnionBank heads to the streets with 5G-enabled 'Bank on Wheels'

https://www.rappler.com/technology/news/256414-unionbank-on-wheels-5g

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
hey GS... sorry to say; it looks like 5G is soon to be in your neighborhood..

UnionBank heads to the streets with 5G-enabled 'Bank on Wheels'

https://www.rappler.com/technology/news/256414-unionbank-on-wheels-5g

Hey thanks!  I do bank with Unionbank when I deposit FIAT to convert to crypto... I invest in XRP on a regular basis.

These mobile kiosks show where 5G is already active! Must avoid these areas:

- Eastwood
- LIbertad Mandaluyong
- Makati Avenue

Offline smokeyquartz

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
(Critique of above inside of what these tests actually test for... how the global SCAM is spread.)

Question the testing method, the testing data, the testing instruments!!!

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message4329732/pg1

Covid scam

Extremely (intentionally) flawed testing/data.

The following is from a medical forum. The writer, who is a widely respected professional scientist in the US, prefers to stay anonymous, because presenting any narrative different than the official one can cause you a lot of stress in the toxic environment caused by the scam which surrounds COVID-19 these days.

I work in the healthcare field. Here’s the problem, we are testing people for any strain of a Coronavirus. Not specifically for COVID-19. There are no reliable tests for a specific COVID-19 virus. There are no reliable agencies or media outlets for reporting numbers of actual COVID-19 virus cases. This needs to be addressed first and foremost. Every action and reaction to COVID-19 is based on totally flawed data and we simply can not make accurate assessments.

This is why you’re hearing that most people with COVID-19 are showing nothing more than cold/flu like symptoms. That’s because most Coronavirus strains are nothing more than cold/flu like symptoms. The few actual novel Coronavirus cases do have some worse respiratory responses, but still have a very promising recovery rate, especially for those without prior issues.

The ‘gold standard’ in testing for COVID-19 is laboratory isolated/purified coronavirus particles free from any contaminants and particles that look like viruses but are not, that have been proven to be the cause of the syndrome known as COVID-19 and obtained by using proper viral isolation methods and controls (not the PCR that is currently being used or Serology /antibody tests which do not detect virus as such). PCR basically takes a sample of your cells and amplifies any DNA to look for ‘viral sequences’, i.e. bits of non-human DNA that seem to match parts of a known viral genome.

The problem is the test is known not to work.

It uses ‘amplification’ which means taking a very very tiny amount of DNA and growing it exponentially until it can be analyzed. Obviously any minute contaminations in the sample will also be amplified leading to potentially gross errors of discovery.

Additionally, it’s only looking for partial viral sequences, not whole genomes, so identifying a single pathogen is next to impossible even if you ignore the other issues.

The New Coronavirus Outbreak, COVID-19, Sounds Menacing and Is

The Mickey Mouse test kits being sent out to hospitals, at best, tell analysts you have some viral DNA in your cells. Which most of us do, most of the time. It may tell you the viral sequence is related to a specific type of virus – say the huge family of coronavirus. But that’s all. The idea these kits can isolate a specific virus like COVID-19 is nonsense.

And that’s not even getting into the other issue – viral load.

If you remember the PCR works by amplifying minute amounts of DNA. It therefore is useless at telling you how much virus you may have. And that’s the only question that really matters when it comes to diagnosing illness. Everyone will have a few virus kicking round in their system at any time, and most will not cause illness because their quantities are too small. For a virus to sicken you you need a lot of it, a massive amount of it. But PCR does not test viral load and therefore can’t determine if a osteogenesis is present in sufficient quantities to sicken you.

If you feel sick and get a PCR test any random virus DNA might be identified even if they aren’t at all involved in your sickness which leads to false diagnosis.

And coronavirus are incredibly common. A large percentage of the world human population will have covi DNA in them in small quantities even if they are perfectly well or sick with some other pathogen.

Do you see where this is going yet? If you want to create a totally false panic about a totally false pandemic – pick a coronavirus.

They are incredibly common and there’s tons of them. A very high percentage of people who have become sick by other means (flu, bacterial pneumonia, anything) will have a positive

PCR test for covi even if you’re doing them properly and ruling out contamination, simply because covis are so common.

There are hundreds of thousands of flu and pneumonia victims in hospitals throughout the world at any one time.

All you need to do is select the sickest of these in a single location – say Wuhan – administer PCR tests to them and claim anyone showing viral sequences similar to a coronavirus (which will inevitably be quite a few) is suffering from a ‘new’ disease.

Since you already selected the sickest flu cases a fairly high proportion of your sample will go on to die.

You can then say this ‘new’ virus has a CFR higher than the flu and use this to infuse more concern and do more tests which will of course produce more ‘cases’, which expands the testing, which produces yet more ‘cases’ and so on and so on.

Before long you have your ‘pandemic’, and all you have done is use a simple test kit trick to convert the worst flu and pneumonia cases into something new that doesn’t actually exist.

Now just run the same scam in other countries. Making sure to keep the fear message running high so that people will feel panicky and less able to think critically.

Your only problem is going to be that – due to the fact there is no actual new deadly pathogen but just regular sick people, you are mislabeling your case numbers, and especially your deaths, are going to be way too low for a real new deadly virus pandemic.

But you can stop people pointing this out in several ways.

1. You can claim this is just the beginning and more deaths are imminent. Use this as an excuse to quarantine everyone and then claim the quarantine prevented the expected millions of dead.

2. You can tell people that ‘minimizing’ the dangers is irresponsible and bully them into not talking about numbers.

3. You can talk crap about made up numbers hoping to blind people with pseudoscience.

4. You can start testing well people (who, of course, will also likely have shreds of coronavirus DNA in them) and thus inflate your ‘case figures’ with ‘asymptomatic carriers’ (you will of course have to spin that to sound deadly even though any virologist knows the more symptom-less cases you have the less deadly is your pathogen.

Take these 4 simple steps and you can have your own entirely manufactured pandemic up and running in weeks.

They can not “confirm” something for which there is no accurate test.

Why is this scientist not speaking out?  He can contact media outlets and still remain anonymous.  I thought the whole point of science was to discover the truth.  Of all people, how can he just allow lies to be told and sit by silently? 

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
The Wuhan coronavirus has nothing to do with 5G

The main implication of the claim—that 5G can impact immune systems—is totally unfounded. There is no evidence linking the new coronavirus to 5G.

It’s true that Wuhan does have some 5G coverage. The local government listed a number of venues with 5G coverage in August 2019. We can’t find evidence it was the very first city with 5G but we’ve seen reports saying Wuhan was one of several Chinese cities where early 5G trials took place. Another said Wuhan was “one of the first pilot cities of the 5G network in China”.

In October 2019, China’s three state telecoms companies announced they would be rolling out phone services that use 5G, and that big cities including Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Hangzhou were already covered by the network.

As we’ve written about before, there is no evidence that 5G is harmful to humans. 5G is the next generation of wireless network technology, following on from 4G. Like 4G, 3G and 2G before it, 5G mobile data is transmitted over radio waves—a small part of the whole electromagnetic spectrum (which includes microwaves, visible light and X-rays).

These radio waves are non-ionising, meaning they don’t damage the DNA inside cells, as X-rays, gamma rays and UV rays are able to do. 5G, although at slightly higher frequencies than previous networks, is still in this radio part of the electromagnetic spectrum.

Public Health England has said that there’s no “convincing evidence” that exposure below International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation guidelines can cause adverse health effects. These guidelines go up to 300GHz, whereas the maximum for 5G will probably only be in the tens of GHz.

See A NEW THEORETICAL MODEL OF VIRAL PHENOMENA by GCB et al
« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 04:25:08 am by Iguana »
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline RawFoodist

• Trapper
    • View Profile
T.C. Fry The Great AIDS Hoax, The Myth of Contagion - Interview -Mirrored:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CMHXVk4xco

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
The only reason you are afraid of viruses is you think there is no cure, you think there is only palliative care.

Here are my healing tools for viruses:

(1) Oregano Oil
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=oregano+oil&ref=nb_sb_noss_2
Get the concentrated ones, the turkish ones with a dropper.

Diffuser
https://www.amazon.com/ASAKUKI-Essential-Ultrasonic-Aromatherapy-Humidifier/dp/B01MR4Y0CZ/ref=sr_1_2?crid=1KEMTEJCWXL8V&keywords=diffusers+for+essential+oils&qid=1585794041&sprefix=diffuser%2Caps%2C368&sr=8-2
add 1/2 to 1 cup of water - add 3 drops of oregano oil above.

Breath in for 2-3 minutes at a time.

(2) Colloidal Silver Generator
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=colloidal+silver+generator&ref=nb_sb_noss_2
Pick one that's stable, usable, according to your taste.

Make your own colloidal silver 20-30ppm concentration.

My doctor friend Dr Bien Castro suggests 20-30cc every 4-6 hours.

(3) PyroEnergen Machine
https://pyroenergen.com
30minutes  5x a day.

Protect yourself if there is a virus out there.
Over the years these have kept my family safe and well with these tools.
It's not a secret, I make no money from sharing this knowledge.
Stop being afraid.  Be armed with tools and knowledge.
You are welcome.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: All conspiracy theories were TRUE - We are all under house arrest.
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2020, 06:21:30 am »
David Icke:

THE CORONAVIRUS CONSPIRACY: HOW COVID-19 WILL SEIZE YOUR RIGHTS & DESTROY OUR ECONOMY

All conspiracy theories were TRUE - We are all under house arrest.

https://londonreal.tv/the-coronavirus-conspiracy-how-covid-19-will-seize-your-rights-destroy-our-economy-david-icke/

If you fought in EDSA 1986 for our freedom from the past tyrant, the current tyranny of 2020 is the WORST EVER.  You and I are under HOUSE ARREST.  You have the time to watch this.  For your children, for your grandchildren.

Every conspiracy theory in the past 20-30 years coming true.  David Icke explains in this hardest hitting interview with Brian Rose recorded today April 7, 2020.  Please watch, rewatch and rewatch and share with the people you care about.

Other ways to watch:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/m5NwyqdEEAmC/

https://www.davidicke.com/article/567418/david-icke-live-london-real-today-330pm-uk

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/b41a6fb0b1909690a125b375a54ad31c20200406191515/3354bd
(Download file
DAVID ICKE - THE CORONAVIRUS CONSPIRACY- HOW COVID-19 WILL SEIZE YOUR RIGHTS & DESTROY OUR ECONOMY.mp4
945mb, play on your smart TV, laptop, desktop, cell phone)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 11:39:40 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
There is now no denying that the virus is a cover for a global fascist coup. The majority are being totally brainwashed by the false narratives, and among many of the past and present forum members, many warnings of the coming tyranny by myself, GS, and others were dismissed without a second thought.

But now it should be obvious that our way of life is under a direct attack.... and our very ability to access and afford the foods that would provide us the opportunity to thrive as raw paleo dieters, will be in question for as long as these tyrannical trends continue.

I am engaging in asymmetrical information war within my community, and encourage others who are not yet under total dictatorships to go out and defy the lock downs. Talk directly to the local police, teachers, hospital workers, government workers and warn everyone about the nature of this hoax....if we can get the people in our own communities to wake up then it will be much more difficult for the fascist to use our police to carry out their dirty work.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
I do talk to people I meet in my daily life about what you say above Derek.
There sure is an agenda behind this all.
But I have no issues getting the same food I did before, where I live. No food shortage of any sort, everything is plentful here. Maybe I am lucky. But this is a quite sparsely populated area, quite a lot of land and farmers around, might have to do with that too.....

I am not washing my hands more than before either. And I buy unpacked organic veggies from the store and eat them unwashed as I come home. I am not afraid of this virus.
But I spend all day in the sun, today 10 hours in bikini / naked. I am so tan already! Sun kills viruses :) :) this is my vaccine, I need nothing else

I am not stressing about what will happen tomorrow. It is impossible to know anyways. It is all so crazy!
But I do see how people let media fear them.
But at the same time, many think this is all ridiculous. At least where I live. I work at the vets still a few times/week, and we have not changed anything, no one there uses masks etc. They think it is all exaggerated. My dentist too! he said as I was there this week, this is natural selection, the too weak will die and that is normal with viruses.. and he sat back on his chair and we had a long chat.about politics, their agenda etc. lol It was really nice :) :)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 01:08:11 am by Inger »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: PCR Test is BULLSH** - HOAX! End the LOCKDOWNS!
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2020, 09:46:05 am »
PCR Test is BULLSH**

Direct scientific challenge to the HOAX

This is Dr Andrew Kaufman What is Coronavirus, Pandemic Paranoia Facts, Fictions and Fears Interview

https://youtu.be/EvEeEZTD4pE

HOAX, HOAX, HOAX.

End the global lockdowns.

Global lockdowns are WEAPONS OF MASS ECONOMIC DESTRUCTION.

We are all under house arrest, our jobs, business, livelihoods and freedom to even earn a living, eat and survive are THREATENED! 

This is an EXISTENTIAL ISSUE... promoting FEAR... which leads to stupid LOCKDOWN DECISIONS and eventually long enough STARVATION and DEATH for millions!

We need to DISMANTLE the MONOPOLY of the WESTERN MEDICAL, PHARMACEUTICAL, HOSPITAL BEHEMOTH.  This is the root of what dictates to clueless politicians to make LOCKDOWN DECISIONS.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 09:52:12 am by goodsamaritan »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
To you guys who have a more diplomatic tone, you guys have better appeal to the masses, or maybe just talk to our national leaders...

Please find a way to be able to communicate the concepts of what I am able to convey here in a way that they will listen, find a way for them to save face... realize that they were HOAXED in making irrational illogical lockdown decisions.

So that they may find a way to save their own faces and find a way of ENDING the LOCKDOWNs as soon as possible because extended lockdowns are far far worse which will result in mass starvation and grinding poverty of MILLIONS compared to the statistically manipulated hoax deaths with hoax projections.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
To you guys who have a more diplomatic tone, you guys have better appeal to the masses, or maybe just talk to our national leaders...

Please find a way to be able to communicate the concepts of what I am able to convey here in a way that they will listen, find a way for them to save face... realize that they were HOAXED in making irrational illogical lockdown decisions.

So that they may find a way to save their own faces and find a way of ENDING the LOCKDOWNs as soon as possible because extended lockdowns are far far worse which will result in mass starvation and grinding poverty of MILLIONS compared to the statistically manipulated hoax deaths with hoax projections.

Unfortunately it seems everyone is falling in line and supporting whatever their governments say they must support, often attacking anyone who even suggests a different approach.

If we haven't been successful in teaching the masses or convincing enough influential people of the unquestionable benefits of free market capitalism, and of the terrible dangers of totalitarian socialist government regimes, before they decided to go ahead with this global pandemic hoax, there is little chance of getting anywhere now that we are here.

The lockdowns have nothing to do with the virus, they are there to give governments massive power and control over everyone and everything.

Most dissenters are just now waking up to the reality that powerful governments are the single greatest threat to their physical and emotional wellbeing. Well now it's probably too late.

We are living in the worst time in human history regarding the unchained, oppressive and destructive power of the state, and even if and when this lockdown craze subsides, and for those who manage to survive it, there won't be a back to normal after that. The new normal is in, and in the new normal, the government can do whatever it wants to whomever it wants, there are no restrictions anymore, and everybody just claps like trained seals.
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk