Author Topic: Viruses as Genetic Partners for Detox  (Read 2014 times)

Offline David Shakun

• Forager
    • View Profile
Viruses as Genetic Partners for Detox
« on: April 02, 2020, 01:49:28 am »
The Instincto view the viruses provide symbiotic genetic code for detoxification makes much sense to me. What are your thoughts on this?

Also, I am searching for writings and other materials on this topic. Does anyone have suggestions?

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
Re: Viruses as Genetic Partners for Detox
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2020, 02:03:50 am »
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline David Shakun

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2020, 12:41:11 am »
Thank you! Your post is very comprehensive and helpful.

Offline RawFoodist

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2020, 07:32:51 pm »
The unwashed brain dead idiot box(i.e. teLIEvision) watching/worshiping masses fear the non-existent things they should not fear(i.e. ''viruses'', ''bacteria'', ''parasites'') and completely ignore the real stuff that murder their butt.

There are no conscious 'microbes' in the air floating around and randomly attacking people LMFAO. 🤣

What really truly floats in the air is man-made POLLUTION that EVERY living creature breaths in through the nose AND skin(the largest organ), and this influx of man made pollution  forces the body to create more clean up crew(i.e.the spooky sounding ''microbes'' like bacteria, viruses, worms, yeast)

Oh, and the ''immune system' is another COMPLETE hoax.
The real 'immune system' is your mineral reserves, essential amino acid reserves, essential fatty acid reserves, water reserves... the less of these essential nutrients you have in the body to deal/get rid of man made pollution, the more clean up crew the body NEEDS to activate/create/morph.

Off course, all of these essential nutrients the body needs to deal, get rid of man made chemicals are found in grass fed grass finished animal products, wild fish, grass fed milk/dairy, pasture raised eggs.

These food items, In their room temperature, never frozen, never heated above body temperature state(i.e. RAW), are the most effective at detoxing man made chemicals from the body and rebuilding the body.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk