Raw Paleo Diet to Suit You > Instincto / Anopsology

Homing in on truth ? Instinctive nutrition as a millenary old christian gnosis

(1/1)

Bookworm:
Hi guys

It's been quite a while. My family and I just went thru the covid 19  roller coster . Nothing big. Light bouts of fever coming and going. A few body aches. I just had one serious bout of fever during the hours which  followed my  ingestion of  two "chocolate parfaits"..... Just warning you in case you'd be tempted....
The most impressed was my younger kid. He brought the virus from his prep school. After a feverish night, he realised upon waking up that he'd completely lost his sense of smell and taste. Took him 15 days to regain most of it. The recovery happened in a kind of "reset" mode ( ie as abruptly as it had initially dissapeared ).   

I'm taking advantage of the confinement to do a bit of historical research and book hunting. As you know it is one of  my favourite activity.  Don't know if some of you heard about it , but I just discovered that the  Cathare (so called) heretics  ( XIII th c.) rejected agriculture !!  They also thought badly of sexual relationships but that's another matter.  As I have just learned it through the grape vine, I need to investigate this matter further.

By the way Cathare is a greek word meaning "pure" or "parfait" . Don't know if they enjoyed  "chocolate parfait" as much as I do .... :P 

Also of interest is an interview of a  physician, university teacher,  and currently one of the two or three foremost figure of France's free masonry. Two good reasons NOT to listen to him  >D ?  But wait a minute  .... These are his own words. 

" There is in the christian tradition , this notion of gnosis,  that is a deeper understanding by some people, compared to others, of the good news of the Gospel. And this deeper comprehension leads a group of humans further on the road to orthodoxy, while never leaving the church mainstream ...." 

I listened to this, and I said "What the fuck is he saying ?" I rewinded the video once , twice......yes I heard him correctly....  Then I thought to myself   " What a big big  mistake I made   to equate  Gnosis with Western Esotericism.... while in reality Gnosis has more than one face ........" 

But hey....  how can you know........ if you are not an historian of religion ?

A christian gnosis which always sought its kingdom  on earth and  to prove its righteousness to the elected few  ?

A gnostic understanding of christianism competing with the official orthodoxy imposed by Dominicans ( thru their regent master  Thomas Aquinas, whom GCB litterally  puts down  in his book " La guerre du cru" ? ).

Stay tuned guys.... I think I'm homing in on truth. All radars turned on .

RawFoodist:
There is no  virus..the real/true virus are the SATANIC con artists in the idiot box, i mean in the teLIEvision, aka the satanic media... they are the only and true viruses

5g, 6g, 7g are frequency/electromagnetic weapons that poison the cells, as a response, the cells make soaps/solvents('viruses') to try to detox these poisons, lets not even talk about the poisons in the food, air, water, clothes, carpets, furniture, cleaning products, cosmetics, paints, artificial light , GMOS, nano technology, METABOLIC WASTE PRODUCTS, pharmaceuticals etc.etc....

THESE  are the REAL/TRUE causes of 'diseases' and off course, nutrient deficiencies(amino acids, fatty acids, minerals, vitamins, water) also cause ''diseases...

when you have no nutrient deficiencies, your body would be able to get rid of all of these poisons and maintain homeostasis(health) .. it is fairly simple and known for 6000 years.

The word 'contagious' is meaningless, The word ''immune system'', again, meaningless.

The ''immune system'' is the body's stock of amino acids, fatty acids, minerals, vitamins, water.

You cannot ''catch'' a ''disease'' or ''virus''... you can only become contaminated with man made chemicals, FLOATING AROUND IN THE AIR, mixed in food, water etc...

When nutrient levels become too low, the body will create bacteria and or viruses and or worms to help with detoxification of these harmful man made agents/chemicals.

If you study ancient medicine, you will never find contagious anything, they all knew that ''diseases'' are caused by lifestyle choices and environment the individual lives in, especially digestion and elimination, aka what can you digest/absorb and what can you eliminate.

Bookworm:
In absolute terms you may be right , in the sense that what is  contagious in the first place  is our  deleterious eating habits which make us liable to all sorts of potential pathogens.
Should these eating habits not be contagious as they are in our socialized food environment , then (most if not all ) viral  diseases would loose their transmissible potential for pathogenicity
A very good illustration of your point is the fact that wild animals are not made sick by their contact with sickened  domestic animals

However I disagree with you for what relates to   homo sapiens  and all  domesticated animals in general.
For those living beings, and only for those,  I fully share Iguana's viewpoint, as exposed in a  recent thread on this forum

So, as often happens with complex subjects,   you are both right AND wrong, depending on the point of view from which the story is told  !

RawFoodist:
Unfortunately you can't grasp anything I wrote, nothing, zero, nada.

Just keep repeating the sick lie of germ theory, dont forget to take your vaccines/shots and pharmaceuticals to protect you from the evil 'contagious' ''pathogens', 'viruses' LMFAO ROTF... those completely meaningless words hahaha

smokeyquartz:

--- Quote from: RawFoodist on April 10, 2020, 10:35:50 pm ---There is no  virus..the real/true virus are the SATANIC con artists in the idiot box, i mean in the teLIEvision, aka the satanic media... they are the only and true viruses

5g, 6g, 7g are frequency/electromagnetic weapons that poison the cells, as a response, the cells make soaps/solvents('viruses') to try to detox these poisons, lets not even talk about the poisons in the food, air, water, clothes, carpets, furniture, cleaning products, cosmetics, paints, artificial light , GMOS, nano technology, METABOLIC WASTE PRODUCTS, pharmaceuticals etc.etc....

THESE  are the REAL/TRUE causes of 'diseases' and off course, nutrient deficiencies(amino acids, fatty acids, minerals, vitamins, water) also cause ''diseases...

when you have no nutrient deficiencies, your body would be able to get rid of all of these poisons and maintain homeostasis(health) .. it is fairly simple and known for 6000 years.

The word 'contagious' is meaningless, The word ''immune system'', again, meaningless.

The ''immune system'' is the body's stock of amino acids, fatty acids, minerals, vitamins, water.

You cannot ''catch'' a ''disease'' or ''virus''... you can only become contaminated with man made chemicals, FLOATING AROUND IN THE AIR, mixed in food, water etc...

When nutrient levels become too low, the body will create bacteria and or viruses and or worms to help with detoxification of these harmful man made agents/chemicals.

If you study ancient medicine, you will never find contagious anything, they all knew that ''diseases'' are caused by lifestyle choices and environment the individual lives in, especially digestion and elimination, aka what can you digest/absorb and what can you eliminate.

--- End quote ---

Can you recommend some books on ancient medicine?  Really interested in this. Thank you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version