Author Topic: Hodgkins lymphoma  (Read 1637 times)

Offline Primalkellypei

• Forager
    • View Profile
Hodgkins lymphoma
« on: May 30, 2020, 07:02:54 am »
Hi all. Back here after a long hiatus. First off I know one cannot share actual medical advice here unless ones a doctor 😉 either way I am looking for suggestions. I am coming back to raw after a long hiatus. I am presently suffering from refectory hodgkins lymphoma having undergone heavily toxic chemo and a stem cell transplant recently. My odds for survival are 50/50. Anyone  use raw to treat similar issues or to heal after such toxic treatments?

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Hodgkins lymphoma
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2020, 10:44:13 pm »
Perhaps if you explained some of the particulars of your underlying condition, and a general layout of your official diagnosis it would be helpful for others to know?

Im kind of curious as to why someone who is aware of the toxic effects of Chemo would go through with the treatments?

The combination of Chemo with Stem Cell transplants seems like a mad science experiment of last resort, and depending on the particulars of the situation there should be better alternative treatment options?

Are you still using any toxic drugs or mainstream treatments?

The glands, organs and tissues need time to detoxify and rejuvenate, and raw meats from healthy animals can be extremely beneficial for the healing process. As healing as raw meats are its benefits cannot work optimally if you are still intoxicating your body with dangerous drugs

A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk