Author Topic: Seeking Instincto Coach  (Read 2330 times)

Offline David Shakun

• Forager
    • View Profile
Seeking Instincto Coach
« on: June 04, 2020, 03:57:43 am »
I am looking for an instincto coach for assistance with both practical and psychological aspects. Does anybody have any suggestions?

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
Re: Seeking Instincto Coach
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2020, 04:05:04 am »
Where are you?
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline David Shakun

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2020, 12:03:53 am »
I'm in the Boston area. I would be happy to work a coach who is anywhere in the world via video call.

Offline Projectile Vomit

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2020, 08:42:13 pm »
I live in Burlington, Vermont. While I do not promote the 'instincto' brand, much of my dietary practice revolves around instinctive eating (and hyper-local eating, and intermittent fasting, etc.) I would be happy to chat too. And like I said in the other thread, be wary of anyone who offers to 'coach' you without at least 10 years of experience under their belt.

Offline Paul.Houdet

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2020, 09:40:13 pm »
Hello, if you have Facebook, you can contact Bernard Mercier with DM on messenger! He is an instincto Coach since 40 years!
I let you his mail: bmercier9@hotmail.com. I hope that can help you!
Have a good time!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk