Author Topic: What happened to Tyler Durden?  (Read 9242 times)

Offline FRANCIS HOWARD BOND

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: What happened to Tyler Durden?
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2023, 03:38:47 am »
A fantastic correspondent with over 16,000 detailed comments, it really bugs me that there is no communication from him!    A very private person who would not wish any personal investigation, but after this time, I fear the worst, and feel authorities in Austria are the only source of information, as no-one here has his address or other particulars.   A keen skier, does anyone have access to ski groups in Austria?    I really admired his intense and dedicated contribution to our columns.

Offline smokeyquartz

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2023, 09:24:44 am »
I don't think we will ever hear from him again.  He's clearly been gone a long time.

Honestly, I don't mean to be negative, but some people don't feel as close to us as we would believe they actually are.  Perhaps he did not feel very connected to anyone here and has already figured everything else out for himself, so he felt no reason to stay. 

I've become used to this world where people leave without saying goodbye anymore.  However, this is something more appropriate for a casual acquaintance....not someone who had a lengthy presence.

I'm glad there are still some people who have been here long-term who still remain and keep it alive.  I haven't figured everything out so I'm motivated to stay here and keep searching the boards for information.  I wish some of the others would come back and give updates after all these years....what are eating now, what is going on in their life now, etc. 

People just leave it seems. 

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2023, 09:32:28 pm »
Today marks the three year anniversary of Tyler's vanishment.
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2023, 10:07:19 am »
Perhaps we could honor his memory through lambasting humor and whimsical speculation on his current whereabouts and exaggerated exploits.

Was his family into organized crime? He traveled back and forth between family estates in Italy and Austria ?? What’s his true profession?? Did anyone ever truly know who he was? Could he be in a black cite prison for running anti lockdown resistance movements throughout Europe?

His gentle persona may have been just a cover for a real madman; lord knows how Tyler’s influence over the years has radicalized myself and many others to such a degree, the powers that be had to take him out of his command post.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline FRANCIS HOWARD BOND

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2023, 11:47:36 pm »
I hope he has not just been a Covid victim as he disappeared at the height of this illness throughout Europe?

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2023, 10:10:55 pm »
I hope he has not just been a Covid victim as he disappeared at the height of this illness throughout Europe?

Tyler is too smart to fall victim to the scam-demic.

I'd guess a common accident could have got him, Aajonus fell from the 2nd floor of his home, transportation accidents are common, etc.

I miss the man.  So thankful for so much knowledge and altruism.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2023, 10:24:58 pm »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk