Author Topic: Muscle Testing  (Read 2950 times)

Offline djr_81

• Hakuna Matata
  • Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Muscle Testing
« on: November 13, 2020, 04:33:37 am »
Iguana, this one is for you but also anyone else having success with Instincto.

I've been working this year to heal up after getting really sick from mold. It's forced me to really listen closely to my body and understand the little signs of nutrients I need. Lately I started doing self muscle testing and I'm finding following those instincts, even if I need to follow a step like muscle testing to hear them, is resulting in improvements. I was curious if you've used the process or have other personal ways to tell what your body needs. Does it get to the point where you get the same feedback without asking your body?
https://www.facebook.com/djr1981
As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness weakness.
-Henry David Thoreau

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
Re: Muscle Testing
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2020, 03:13:29 am »
Hi Dan!

I didn't know what is "self muscle testing" and I had to search.

Our body can reliably tell us if a food is good or bad for us only if that stuff is completely natural, raw, unprocessed, unmixed and un-spiced. The nose is just over our mouth to check what we intend to put in. Smell and (or) taste is how all animals choose their food, and humans are animals.

What else can I tell you? If you want more info, you're welcome: don't hesitate to ask me and I'll try to answer within the limits of my limited knowledge and understanding. 

Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2020, 05:58:12 am »
Iguana, this one is for you but also anyone else having success with Instincto.

I've been working this year to heal up after getting really sick from mold. It's forced me to really listen closely to my body and understand the little signs of nutrients I need. Lately I started doing self muscle testing and I'm finding following those instincts, even if I need to follow a step like muscle testing to hear them, is resulting in improvements. I was curious if you've used the process or have other personal ways to tell what your body needs. Does it get to the point where you get the same feedback without asking your body?

how do you exactly do your muscle testing? As far as I know there are several ways. Which one did you find works best for you?

Offline djr_81

• Hakuna Matata
  • Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2020, 06:14:19 am »
how do you exactly do your muscle testing? As far as I know there are several ways. Which one did you find works best for you?

I've been having success with sway testing.
https://amybscher.com/self-muscle-testing-the-sway-test-or-idiometer-response/

I'll keep trialing other methods to see how they do. Mainly because the sway test requires standing which is not terribly convenient for a lot of things. It would be nicer to sit and quickly run through questions noting responses.

Results are impacted by energy levels and mental state. After enough questions I'll start to lose the strength of responses even though I feel like I have plenty of physical energy. I've been doing energy work including yoga, meditation, and energy manipulation which has been helping attune recognition of responses and builds stamina.
As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness weakness.
-Henry David Thoreau

Offline djr_81

• Hakuna Matata
  • Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2020, 06:45:16 am »
Hi Dan!

I didn't know what is "self muscle testing" and I had to search.

Our body can reliably tell us if a food is good or bad for us only if that stuff is completely natural, raw, unprocessed, unmixed and un-spiced. The nose is just over our mouth to check what we intend to put in. Smell and (or) taste is how all animals choose their food, and humans are animals.

What else can I tell you? If you want more info, you're welcome: don't hesitate to ask me and I'll try to answer within the limits of my limited knowledge and understanding. 

Animals can also intuit things. I was curious if Instincto involved listening to other senses of the body than sight, taste, or scent.
-Henry David Thoreau

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2020, 01:46:29 am »
Yes intuition is also helpful once you are well used to choose your food according to your senses of smell and taste.   
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk