Author Topic: Is Anyone At All Fully Raw Animal et sans Dairy on This Forum?  (Read 3155 times)

Offline BiologicalNaturalLaw

• Forager
    • View Profile
Is Anyone At All Fully Raw Animal et sans Dairy on This Forum?
« on: November 23, 2020, 02:53:55 am »
Is there no one fully raw animal foods on here?

Is the urge to consume, and or rationalize the consumption of oxidized and carcinogenic molecules too much for people to adhere to purity?

13 yrs RAF. Never wishing to backtrack. So incredibly pleased with health.

Offline Sol^Sa

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Is Anyone At All Fully Raw Animal et sans Dairy on This Forum?
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2020, 04:55:22 am »
Explain how cooking meat should be bad for sickly people who don't even produce enough juices to breakdown the meat? In my opinion overcooking is one reason people opt for completely raw. You barely produce any negative substances when lightly cooking especially if you don't use fats or water to cook. Foods do get oxidized anyway in the stomach afaik do they not? I agree on one thing though don't damage food through cooking or eat it raw. Do what makes you feel vital usually everything else is dogma. Especially fats shouldn't be cooked or cooked with.

Offline King Salmon

• Elder
  • Eating the best realistic diet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2020, 05:07:38 am »
Explain how cooking meat should be bad for sickly people who don't even produce enough juices to breakdown the meat?

This is a "Raw" forum.
If you do a search,you could find tons of info on this.
But if you're happy cooking/heating your food,that's fine.There are plenty of forums such as Keto,Zero Carb,Paleo...etc where you could find others that share similar views.
"Eat the best of what's available and call it a day"

Offline King Salmon

• Elder
  • Eating the best realistic diet
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2020, 05:23:11 am »
Is there no one fully raw animal foods on here?

There used to be some in the Zero Carb section.A lot of people either haven't posted in a long time,or don't post anymore.
Having said that,You will find some AV followers pop up here and there.
The more recent raw animal/carnivore types don't seem to appear on this forum.For example,Frank Tufano who has his own thing going.
"Eat the best of what's available and call it a day"

Offline Qondrar_The_Redeemer

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2020, 06:50:14 am »
I've been completely raw for 3 years now, 90-100% carnivore. Never had any reason to eat anything cooked, but it's not my religion. While I do encourage people to keep their foods as raw as possible, that is not always an option for other people, and if I was in a hypothetical situation where I had to eat cooked or starve, I'd still eat the cooked food. I don't do well on large amounts of plants, specifically fiber, but I've consumed raw coconut fat, raw lemon juice, certain raw herbs and raw teas in the past. I've added larger amounts of coconut fat to my diet in the past when I wanted to gain weight, but as an addition to my diet, not as a replacement for the animal fat I eat.

Generally I don't mind adding some plants for medicinal or supplemental purposes, as long as they don't give me any trouble. As far as cooked food goes, there was no reason for it. I felt worse on it, and it was not as appealing anymore. I don't care what other people think of my diet either, so I would ignore any such requests to eat cooked.

And as I've already stated, Raw, Paleo, Carnivore etc... is not my religion. I do what I find is best for me, and that is what everyone else should be doing as well.

Offline Sol^Sa

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2020, 04:00:35 pm »
This is a "Raw" forum.
If you do a search,you could find tons of info on this.
But if you're happy cooking/heating your food,that's fine.There are plenty of forums such as Keto,Zero Carb,Paleo...etc where you could find others that share similar views.

I have eaten quite a lot of raw animal foods and still do. But I find some are easier to digest for me cooked due to my health problems. I have read that info and it is mostly related to overcooking and some unconfirmed statements. You can cook while preserving the raw the benefits but getting the benefits of cooking. People do as they please anyway I am just sharing my pov. I was opposed to cooking much more and I still eat raw.

Offline BiologicalNaturalLaw

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2020, 12:03:32 am »
It's not about being religious or dogmatic. It is about scientific discovery and learning what the human genome and epigenome, and hence maximum genetic expression would look like which literally can only be observed under total biochemical fidelity. See Pottenger's cats. Most humans are between Pottenger's 2nd and 4th generation of degradation. And for most it would take 4-8 generations of no synthetics, all raw k2-rich animal foods, and almost nil carbs to get back to flawless. Possibly more.

Obviously people can do whatever they want. It is just common and unexceptional, uninspiring, and unilluminating. We have plenty of data for what garbage genetics look like, we have *zero* data for maximum expression aka the ideal. In other words, it would be a bigger accomplishment than going to space or visiting the deepest part of the oceans which the Chinese, at least, have already done. Savvy?

Furthermore, due to the Pottenger phenomenon, none of us can even reach the ideal in our lifetime. All we can do is lay a foundation. Most important would be producing flawless sperm and ova, to the extent our current epi/genome will allow and then raising those offspring in purity.

Also please don't bring up the supposed flaw of Pottenger's studies. That "flaw" itself actually gets filed under evidence *for* the deleterious effects of cooking and cats do *not* do just "fine" when the relevant molecules are manually reintroduced to cooked foods or vets would not be making money hand over fist on feline pathogenesis. No, we are not cats, but we get similar problems due to cooking from other nutrients ruined by cooking, such as iodine and k2.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2020, 12:10:31 am by BiologicalNaturalLaw »

Offline djr_81

• Hakuna Matata
  • Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2020, 11:59:16 am »
I have not been eating RAF most of this year as I got very sick and couldn't follow it (immediate issue was mast cell activation and the histamines in my beef were too much on my system). I am working back to it slowly. I was pure RAF for over a decade and also had incredible improvements in health. I’m allergic to dairy so didn’t include it, honey, etc.

For what it’s worth I just found out I have a redundant colon. I believe RAF worked so well for me as volume was down, no fiber, and long intermittent fasting window.
https://www.facebook.com/djr1981
As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness weakness.
-Henry David Thoreau

Offline Sol^Sa

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2020, 02:57:23 am »
It's not about being religious or dogmatic. It is about scientific discovery and learning what the human genome and epigenome, and hence maximum genetic expression would look like which literally can only be observed under total biochemical fidelity. See Pottenger's cats. Most humans are between Pottenger's 2nd and 4th generation of degradation. And for most it would take 4-8 generations of no synthetics, all raw k2-rich animal foods, and almost nil carbs to get back to flawless. Possibly more.

Obviously people can do whatever they want. It is just common and unexceptional, uninspiring, and unilluminating. We have plenty of data for what garbage genetics look like, we have *zero* data for maximum expression aka the ideal. In other words, it would be a bigger accomplishment than going to space or visiting the deepest part of the oceans which the Chinese, at least, have already done. Savvy?

Furthermore, due to the Pottenger phenomenon, none of us can even reach the ideal in our lifetime. All we can do is lay a foundation. Most important would be producing flawless sperm and ova, to the extent our current epi/genome will allow and then raising those offspring in purity.

Also please don't bring up the supposed flaw of Pottenger's studies. That "flaw" itself actually gets filed under evidence *for* the deleterious effects of cooking and cats do *not* do just "fine" when the relevant molecules are manually reintroduced to cooked foods or vets would not be making money hand over fist on feline pathogenesis. No, we are not cats, but we get similar problems due to cooking from other nutrients ruined by cooking, such as iodine and k2.

We don't the condition of the foods in pottengers experiments or how he cooked them. It is very hard to cook meat properly keep both benefits of raw and cooked.

Offline Sol^Sa

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2020, 03:03:33 am »
I have not been eating RAF most of this year as I got very sick and couldn't follow it (immediate issue was mast cell activation and the histamines in my beef were too much on my system). I am working back to it slowly. I was pure RAF for over a decade and also had incredible improvements in health. I’m allergic to dairy so didn’t include it, honey, etc.

For what it’s worth I just found out I have a redundant colon. I believe RAF worked so well for me as volume was down, no fiber, and long intermittent fasting window.

I guess the biggest issue with dairy is conventional farming and no pasture as it changes the chemical composition. Secondly it's liquid form and the calories and carbohydrates lactose and even fat. And maybe the casein part of it. Honey is just pure carbohydrates dont know who would dispute that at this point? Your colon is probably enlarged and thickened due to irritation, somewhat deadened, it probably isn't supposed to be like that in health.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2020, 03:40:25 am by Sol^Sa »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk