Author Topic: AVs charcoal brand  (Read 2269 times)

Offline political atheist

• Elder
    • View Profile
AVs charcoal brand
« on: December 02, 2020, 11:29:15 pm »
Which brand of CLEAN charcoal powder did AV recommend... I heard he said most charcoals contain heavy metals...
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: AVs charcoal brand
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2021, 06:42:40 am »
I don't remember charcoal being recommended. Are you sure you're not thinking about clay?
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2021, 12:47:57 am »
I don't remember charcoal being recommended. Are you sure you're not thinking about clay?

Somebody on facebook group mentioned that most charcoals are full of heavy metals and AV knew about a few brands that do not contain heavy metals... I want to use a brand that doe snot contain metals so I can filter water with it

So nobody knows it?
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

Offline fireball

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2021, 11:10:37 am »
Somebody on facebook group mentioned that most charcoals are full of heavy metals and AV knew about a few brands that do not contain heavy metals... I want to use a brand that doe snot contain metals so I can filter water with it

So nobody knows it?

Correct. Aajonus didn't recommend charcoals because he said they are full of heavy metal and have been heated at high temperatures. He only really recommended one clay and that was 'Terramin' Clay from California. I have some myself. I also found French green clay which is another unheated one. It is cheaper than Terramin too. Well for me it is anyway.

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2021, 01:14:08 pm »
Correct. Aajonus didn't recommend charcoals because he said they are full of heavy metal and have been heated at high temperatures. He only really recommended one clay and that was 'Terramin' Clay from California. I have some myself. I also found French green clay which is another unheated one. It is cheaper than Terramin too. Well for me it is anyway.

I want to use a brand that does not contain metals so I can filter water with it

So nobody knows does the brand that does not contain heavy metals?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk