Author Topic: hey from Wales!  (Read 3955 times)

Offline flapsandwich

• Forager
    • View Profile
hey from Wales!
« on: March 14, 2018, 10:12:52 pm »
just joined here afetr discovering SV3RINGE on youtube.... was vegan for years on and off tried all sorts... never any energy,... not tried raw meat yet but building up to it and currently looking for decent supplier in wales.

thanks llok forward to  hearing your stories and delving in

Offline Dingeman

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: hey from Wales!
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2018, 05:35:26 am »
Welcome, it should be possible to find good quality meat to consume raw in Wales!

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2018, 06:32:54 am »
Id recommend starting with a nice fatty cut of pasture sheep. Wales is full of Mutton. Just start looking up local farms on the web and start making inquiries.

https://blackwelshlamb.com
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline flapsandwich

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2018, 10:40:12 pm »
wow amazing info already , thanks. you eat lamb raw? it smells so much before you cook it.
i started with some raw beef........ check it out , oh tried posting vid link. but says im not allowed. neh mind!
to say beef was better than i thought it would be. really struggling with eggs (texture) raw milk is sooo nice.

tried liver from lamb and was sooo strong and very difficult to eat. i cooked it for 20 mins and it all fell apart and was disgusting. need to work on this diet. would you suggest going 100% raw instant...? or working your way towards that? cold meat from fridge for breakfast on a cold winters morning is not so appealing

Offline Raw-nature

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2021, 05:22:45 pm »
Hey! I'm also in the UK, it would be cool to chat if you want, contact me on lauramuchmore23@gmail.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk