Author Topic: The only time when I had a problem with a virus was...  (Read 5480 times)

Offline dair

• Warrior
    • View Profile
The only time when I had a problem with a virus was...
« on: February 25, 2021, 09:47:37 pm »
...when my computer broke down. Think about it.
We live in times where AI thinking is taking over our lives and create strange fears.

Offline political atheist

• Elder
    • View Profile
Re: The only time when I had a problem with a virus was...
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2021, 12:19:48 am »
The only place convid exists is in the imaginations of the sheeple, uploaded there by their literal GOD (and god wannabes that prance around in it): the idiotbox/telievision.
“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, sheeple will eventually come to believe it. The more retarded, illogical, non-sensical the lie is, the easier the sheeple will believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.” - Joseph Goebbels

Make sure to NOT read and SHARE the following books(the first two are online for FREE), they might burst your bubble:
Virus Mania: How the Medical Industry Continually Invents Epidemics: https://archive.org/details/virus-mania-how-the-medical-industry-continually-invents-epidemics/mode/2up

BÉCHAMP or PASTEUR? A Lost Chapter in the History of Biology by Ethel Douglas Hume: https://digital.library.yorku.ca/yul-570312/bechamp-or-pasteur-lost-chapter-history-biology#page/44/mode/2up

https://www.mnwelldir.org/docs/history/biographies/Bechamp-or-Pasteur.pdf

The Contagion Myth by Thomas S. Cowan, Sally Fallon Morell: https://www.skyhorsepublishing.com/9781510764620/the-contagion-myth/

Moronalierus was the obvious end result of a mass population of screen starers who are easily swayed and manipulated with the wind. No real internal moral compass to speak of. Most await buzzwords and trigger phrases from their "leaders" to enact their fake moral superiority in order to gain a sense of meaning. Minds are quickly being degenerated, social media screen starers disconnected from reality with nothing real going on internally cling to political causes and slogans. the virus is their wet dream and meaning making apparatus, reality in its own twisted projection of their mind finally makes sense and they have their "cause of a generation..that they "lived through" and "overcame".

Children needing a nipple to suck on to make them safe from the "boogeyman". dissenters and halfway free thinkers must be destroyed as they are reminders of the empty shell or husk of a
"human" that now operates in the world simply by mechanics- mechanical action after mechanical action all the while running on stress chemicals swearing to God or whoever that they are in the "right", and will save the world. Never once looking inward to wonder if maybe they are being had or might have it totally backwards. Total Indoctrination.

The root of all evil is reproduction. If no more fresh food(children) is brought into this 'heaven' and given over to the beast, the beast would starve to death. Don't bring into this reality more future: communists, satanists, terrorists prancing around in the idiotbox/telievision in suits/ties and white coats and other childish/ridiculous uniforms, torturers, mercenaries, hitmen/hitwomen, bolsheviks, leninists, stalinists, maoists, nazis, marxists, BLMs, antifas etc.etc.(i.e. the ‘nice’ people of society). No, you will not be able to influence your children, the beast is indoctrinating/brainwashing them 24/7/365. Your 5 minutes per day non-sensical useless interaction with them will not counteract the beast's 24/7/365 influence. ;)

Jonah 3:1And the word of the Lord came unto Jonah the second time, saying,
2 Arise, go unto Nineveh, that great city, and preach unto it the preaching that I bid thee.
3 So Jonah arose, and went unto Nineveh, according to the word of the Lord. Now Nineveh was an exceeding great city of three days' journey.
4 And Jonah began to enter into the city a day's journey, and he cried, and said, Yet forty days, and Nineveh shall be overthrown.
5 So the people of Nineveh believed God, and proclaimed a fast, and put on sackcloth, from the greatest of them even to the least of them.
6 For word came unto the king of Nineveh, and he arose from his throne, and he laid his robe from him, and covered him with sackcloth, and sat in ashes.
7 And he caused it to be proclaimed and published through Nineveh by the decree of the king and his nobles, saying, Let neither man nor beast, herd nor flock, taste any thing: let them not feed, nor drink water:
8 But let man and beast be covered with sackcloth, and cry mightily unto God: yea, let them turn every one from his evil way, and from the violence that is in their hands.
9 Who can tell if God will turn and repent, and turn away from his fierce anger, that we perish not?
10 And God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God repented of the evil, that he had said that he would do unto them; and he did it not.
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2021, 10:00:31 am »
I have PDF copies of the said books.
The powers that be might burn all those books / cancel them.
Do you guys think it would help if we have them available for download here for members only?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline political atheist

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2021, 09:25:11 pm »
Do you guys think it would help if we have them available for download here for members only?

upload and share them everywhere you can
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2021, 10:09:42 am »

upload and share them everywhere you can

PDF books here for members only: Virus Bull Shit exposed!

https://www.rawpaleodietforum.com/index.php?topic=13705
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk