Author Topic: The Masai diet in detail and a comparison of health between other african tribes  (Read 1457 times)

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EM7hfIAHxno

good interview that compares the health and diet of the Masai to other african tribes including the Hadza. Goes also into detail what the Masai actually eat.

Offline Projectile Vomit

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
This was a pretty good video. Thanks for sharing it. I have been experimenting with carnivore since the start of the year, and definitely find benefits. I have abided by it over 2-3 stretches in the past, but have never tried pushing beyond that.

Offline King Salmon

• Elder
  • Eating the best realistic diet
    • View Profile
This was a pretty good video. Thanks for sharing it. I have been experimenting with carnivore since the start of the year, and definitely find benefits. I have abided by it over 2-3 stretches in the past, but have never tried pushing beyond that.

Yeah,it's hard to stick to long term as we have so many available foods to us in the "modern" world.
Too many distractions:) You kinda have to be dead serious about it.
I also notice that some carnivore eaters wind up adding something back in at a certain point.For whatever reason they may have.
Similar to how some vegans wind up adding something back in as well after a certain point.
"Eat the best of what's available and call it a day"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk