Author Topic: Overcoming an Eating Disorder Through Carnivore & the Primal Diet  (Read 1088 times)

Offline Carniwoe

• Forager
    • View Profile
Hi all,

Discovered this forum back in 2019 when searching for online communities of people who had been living off a raw animal foods diet for long.

I'd set out to rectify a bunch of health issues in 2016, discovered keto, fasting, gave myself an eating disorder, and pretty much hit rock bottom in 2017-2018 when I lost all semblance of what/how to eat at 49 Kg, 183 cm tall. Instinctively, I gravitated to an all-meat diet (carnivore/zero carb, as it's known now), but when I found that just meat and water wasn't helping, I looked into Aajonus Vonderplanitz's work to get back my strength and digestive capabilities.

The recovery years were crazy and I bounced from one extreme to another -- over exercising, stuck in the never ending cortisol rollercoaster. Last year when everything slowed down, I did too, and finally realized that I didn't have to try too hard to find the balance I was looking for.

I decided to pen my story for those going through similar in the hope that it might help. It's divided into 5 chapters, of 8-10 minutes reading time each, and can be found on my blog.

And here's a snapshot of me through the years, the last 4 photos being the phases I went through when I decided to feed myself all the raw meat and dairy I wanted.

Thanks for reading, and also for all your posts here that helped me learn from a lot of your own experiences.

I'm currently also working on German and Russian translations, if that helps, so do send me your thoughts/opinions.

Sean.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk