Author Topic: Hello all  (Read 1910 times)

Offline natural_Jose

• Forager
    • View Profile
Hello all
« on: May 23, 2021, 09:57:30 pm »
Hi, im Jose, 20, based in Edinburgh and the Canary islands.
Been eating raw for about a year now when i started reading Vilhjalmur Stefansson's books and found Gatis on youtube, which eventually led me to learn about Aajonus.

I enjoy fishing, exploring the countryside, and generally just being in the sun, preferably with a big bottle of raw goat milk.
Im a research master student in the biomedical sciences field, but as im sure a lot of people here can relate, im very critical of "the soyence".

Anyways, id love to talk to like-minded people, specially if you're around edinburgh or the canary islands. Feel free to drop me an email.

-  Jose

Offline Dingeman

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Hello all
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2021, 12:23:34 am »
Welcome.

Are you interested in researching High Meat? Sometimes I think that high meat as a cure for depression would be the only thing powerful enough to cause a paradigm shift in modern medicine (to raw meat/food).

Offline natural_Jose

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2021, 12:39:37 am »
It would definitely be worth investigating that (not the kind of thing i study though). I enjoy specially high liver and agree with its benefits, having experienced them myself. It's true that people should know about this kind of stuff for their own benefit, but thats not the direction medicine is/has been taking... its not about health, its about keeping you drugged and squeezing you out of your money.

Welcome.

Are you interested in researching High Meat? Sometimes I think that high meat as a cure for depression would be the only thing powerful enough to cause a paradigm shift in modern medicine (to raw meat/food).

Offline Dingeman

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2021, 01:41:58 am »
It would definitely be worth investigating that (not the kind of thing i study though). I enjoy specially high liver and agree with its benefits, having experienced them myself. It's true that people should know about this kind of stuff for their own benefit, but thats not the direction medicine is/has been taking... its not about health, its about keeping you drugged and squeezing you out of your money.

While that's true, there are still plenty of doctors that really want to help people with whatever ails them. I know you are studying the wrong side though, the side that is more focused on ''producing'' medicine. Even the idea of ''producing'' medicine is funny to me now. The medicine is already there.. you just need to eat it. Anyway, I hope to get some of my friends on board that study the human gut microbiome and its relation to human health. If they experience the power of high meat they surely should be interested in what really makes the high meat work? My guess is an abundance of vitamine k2, but who knows. Anyways, welcome again.

Offline natural_Jose

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2021, 01:56:21 am »
The medicine is already there.. you just need to eat it.
Couldnt have said it better myself.
The whole "producing medicines" is for the most part a giant scam, and of course theres some good doctors. But the system as a whole isnt concerned with improving individual's health.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk