Author Topic: Greetings from Colombia  (Read 1323 times)

Offline Sobchak

• Forager
    • View Profile
Greetings from Colombia
« on: May 25, 2021, 07:47:39 am »
I'm 21, from Colombia. I've been carnivore for 7 months in the hope of solving health issues. It's been a very powerful healing tool, however, I still have some way to go and that's why I have changed my diet to an exclusively raw animal foods diet. I'm eating beef, egg yolks, butter and high liver. I am still searching for higher quality foods but still I've seen improvements.

I'd be interested in connecting with people near me with a similar woe.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2021, 09:24:03 am by Sobchak »

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings from Colombia
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2021, 04:12:21 am »
Welcome. If I were you I would also consider doing some Yage healing since you are from there, unless you have severe mental issues, in that case stay far away. Colombia is a perfect place for indigenous shaman healers. I can give you a connect if needed. I did several ceremonies abroad with some Masters from certain tribes within the "jungle" of COL and they all have been very profound. Back than I was eating everything, but I do remember that after the ceremony was done, the first thing I craved was red meat. Sadly, I did not really listen to the signs, but there were some crazy things that happened on these ceremonies, which far exceed the power of any drugs. Either way, I´d be careful with overloading on raw dairy and liver. When I did the carnivore diet and went to one ceremony, I puked out all the raw goat dairy that I had indigested on that day. Should have been one red flag for me, but I continued indigesting it, which made me understand years later that dairy ain´t good. Funny thing is they always recommend some kind of vegan diet before the ceremony, but these are suggestions done by idiotic plant based websites that have no clue about healing whatsoever.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk