Author Topic: Body temperature increase after drinking mineral water  (Read 1347 times)

Offline Goose

• Forager
    • View Profile
Body temperature increase after drinking mineral water
« on: June 03, 2021, 01:16:40 pm »
Been doing raw primal for 2 months. Primarily raw meat, with some eggs, vegetable juice, milk (though I cut out the milk and veggie juice last week, since I'm now moving away from the Aajonus paradigm that I was sticking to.), and some raw fruit. During this time my water consumption has dropped dramatically. In fact for the past month I'd drunk basically no water. But now that I'm not drinking the veggie juice and milk, I'm finding myself more thirsty. So I bought some Perrier, Gerolsteiner, and Mountain Valley Mineral Waters to hydrate. Weird thing, when I drink a few ounces of any of it, my body temperature palpably increases. Like, I feel hot and as if I were about to sweat. Any idea what that is, and how I should deal with this hydration issue?

Offline aco

• Forager
    • View Profile
Re: Body temperature increase after drinking mineral water
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2021, 05:48:22 pm »
I have done it also about 2-3 months now, but not 100% raw. I have also decreased(not intentionally) my water intake and I began craving watermelons. 2 days ago when I was running I felt that I'm not hydrated enough. I would like to try to hydrate myself with raw milk but it is not accessible in my area.

Offline aco

• Forager
    • View Profile
Re: Body temperature increase after drinking mineral water
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2021, 05:51:38 pm »
It's a bit off topic but have you seen any signs of progress already on RPD?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk