Author Topic: I think I may have prion disease.  (Read 1519 times)

Offline needtoheal

• Forager
    • View Profile
I think I may have prion disease.
« on: June 08, 2021, 11:58:10 pm »
I had some mitochondrial dysfunction previously. My diet was some organs, steaks but also sugar and carbs and junk. I decided to take ancestral supplements brain tablets. About ten days in my symptoms have been worse than ever. Ive got inner vibration, auditory hallucinations, neuropathies, brain zaps, short term memory loss, muscle weakness, left ear going deaf, subtle tremors on left side.

Oh to top it off I cant get seen by a dr because of corona.

I was recovering but did notice my memory was getting worse previous to this, so then took the tablets.

This just all seems very strange.

It came out of nowhere I was VERY fit at this point in my life I was doing lots of calisthenics now I cant even walk without my heart going crazy and sweating.

Trying to adopt some way of eating but cant handle raw meat or diary, just trying to eat organs and soups. Still slipping up as have struggled with keto.

Dont know what to do really in despair i guess. All signs point to the brain tablets. Wether prions or not - it was a trigger it seems.

Offline Dingeman

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: I think I may have prion disease.
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2021, 04:07:43 am »
Get rid of the supplements. Nothing paleo about it. Also experiment with leaving out Dairy. Sometimes people don't do well on it.

Offline smokeyquartz

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: I think I may have prion disease.
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2021, 01:19:03 am »
 Hey.  If you're trying to give up sugar addiction, it actually could be because of that. I am the same as you - totally addicted to sugar, going very low carb causes me to have symptoms that arent manageable (it seems to be more than just carb flu). There is a guy named Paul Jaminet who wrote a book called The Perfect Health Diet. On his website some people mentioned neurological symptoms from going very low carb, and his thought was that the brain bacteria became so habituated to the sugar that the withdraw of it caused a cerebral hypoglycemia, even while blood sugar levels were normal or high. So, maybe taper off sugar slowly and use "Neolithic" foods like grain and legumes if you can handle those. Then as you adjust you can remove more carbs and add the other stuff.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk