Author Topic: Participants needed! (Link fix)  (Read 276 times)

Offline ellamayes

• Forager
    • View Profile
Participants needed! (Link fix)
« on: February 24, 2024, 07:23:24 pm »
Hello!

My name is Ella, and I am currently writing my dissertation as part of my final year at Durham University, focusing on the paleo diet! I am recruiting volunteers to take part in a short questionnaire, that will take you no longer than 15 minutes to complete. The questions will ask about your knowledge of the paleo diet and your experience implementing it into your daily life. The one simple criterion is that you need to be following or have followed the paleo diet for at least two months. If this is you and you would like to get involved, please click the link below to take you to the Google form, which will provide more information and a consent form before getting started! Thank you in advance!

I'm aware the previous link might not have been fully functioning! So if you previously tried to fill out my form please could you try again? I am very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused and I would be truly grateful for some more participants!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe9u7bKIiNpGWqRZpPsRcxLIjV4oOPq6eZqXmJnT6XU3cOycQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk