Author Topic: Legaly moving to the USA  (Read 4592 times)

Offline political atheist

• Elder
    • View Profile
Legaly moving to the USA
« on: June 13, 2021, 01:55:33 pm »
What is the fastest way to legally move from UK(non-british citizen), work and buy property/land(to keep dairy sheep, cow and grow food) to/in the USA?
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Legaly moving to the USA
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2021, 02:44:37 am »
You could volunteer through these organic Farm programs, and first find the area you would like to settle, before deciding on establishing a more permanent settlement. 

https://wwoof.net/
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2021, 02:59:10 am »
You could volunteer through these organic Farm programs, and first find the area you would like to settle, before deciding on establishing a more permanent settlement. 

https://wwoof.net/

Thank you. Do these farms use ANY chemicals on their farms?

Does one get green card right away and the right to settle and the right buy property?
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

Offline Projectile Vomit

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2021, 09:12:03 pm »
You cannot just get a green card here in the US. Only particular categories of people can get them, and only when they can demonstrate that they will be employed. You cannot come to the US to wwoof and expect to be granted a green card. Wwoofing positions are generally not paid. Read through info on green cards on the US Customs and Immigration Service website: https://www.uscis.gov/green-card

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2021, 02:30:21 am »
Fortunately for a would be refugee, there is so much chaos right now, and with the current administrations lackadaisical stance on illegal's immigration, it would be very easy for anyone to simply overstay their visa, while looking for someone to Wed or at least a good place to bug out??

Seriously!!! here in America we ask forgiveness not for permission. If you get over here and become a productive member of a community in Rural America, its very unlikely that law enforcement will ever target you for deportation unless you get in trouble for other more serious crimes. I know countless land owners that harbor illegal's on the farms around here.

Here in Central Kentucky we have a huge population of illegal Mexican migrants who overstay their visas. Many can barley speak English, but as long as they don't cause trouble the law leaves them alone.

A man I know even married himself an old fat woman to get citizenship( so that's always an option)
I believe Sv3rig is marring some Canadian Girl so he can take her back to Europe.

I would suggest using a program like Woof to get a feel of this country and to find a place, and then worry about the legalities afterwards.

A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline smokeyquartz

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2021, 08:27:40 pm »
Being totally cheeky here:

Go to Mexico first, then cross the border into the US illegally and claim amnesty.

Then go to California - they're getting rid of police, have "sanctuary cities" for illegal immigrants, and allow you live wherever you want for free - you're even allowed to steal from businesses up to a certain amount of $ and the theft will not be prosecuted.

If anyone gives you a problem, just say "Racism!" or "Discrimination!" and there will be some politically-motivated nonprofit or news agency to tell a bleeding heart story for you.   

Our current President and party in power don't care at all about enforcing rules concerning immigration.   Meanwhile, you can take advantage of the social benefits provided by hard-working Americans with legal citizenship.

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2021, 09:09:50 pm »
My dream is to live in a warm state(like Texas, Florida) and 'own' or live on some land with grass, just enough land so I can:
A) keep a few un-vaccinated sheep and or one A2-cow for milk 
B) grow ancient wheat(einkorn) (to eat it and as food for the milk animals)
C) keep bees for the honey
D) also have some fruit and nut trees on the land for food
E) have a water source for the animals, myself(for bathing) and watering the land(if necessary)

I am a minimalist, I could literally live in a tent or a small trailer.

This is the reason for the all year round warm state/place, no need for heating the living place, no need for thick-warming clothing, no need for heating for cooking(since I am all raw milk/honey/fruit/nuts and sprouted wheat) etc.

Offline smokeyquartz

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2021, 09:26:21 pm »
That's my kind of dream.

I think you should contact the American Embassy near you in the UK and ask about whether there is a such thing as a self-employment visa for an agricultural business.  They're the ones who could guide you and tell you the correct legal answers. 

Good luck!

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2021, 05:15:05 pm »
That's my kind of dream.

I think you should contact the American Embassy near you in the UK and ask about whether there is a such thing as a self-employment visa for an agricultural business.  They're the ones who could guide you and tell you the correct legal answers. 

Good luck!

Do you  have a background with this topic? You sound like you know what you are talking about regarding this topic/subject...

Offline smokeyquartz

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2021, 06:24:09 am »
Well, I've been looking for myself in order to leave the US actually.  Especially in the height of the fear-based pandemonium and the push to take away our liberties.  I've changed my mind since then, but I can try to summarize what I have learned.

It seems the basis for legal immigration in many countries is dependent on having an existing job offer from an employer in that country for a specialized field that can't be filled by a native of that country, having familial relations or being the spouse of someone already a citizen or permanent resident of that country, or being an entrepreneur with some proof/plan that your business will be successful.  Some countries allow you to immigrate there on a student visa and you may get a permanent residency if you find an employer there upon your graduation from school.  There are also the odd countries that will allow you to immigrate there based on your bloodline (Italy and Hungary will make you a citizen if you can show Italian or Hungarian ancestry, for example) or a large donation (Morocco, I believe).

In the US, there are a couple of different visas that allow you stay temporarily; it seems you are wanting to become a legal permanent resident.    You would probably have to start out with a temporary visa and go from there.  Here is a link from the US website of all the visa categories:  https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/all-visa-categories.html

You may look at the H-2A visa (for temporary agricultural workers).  Then when you have this you might talk to your employer about sponsoring you (look at the section of the link where it says "Employer Sponsored - Employment" under Immigrant Visas.)

Another option is the Diversity Immigrant Visa, where people are randomly selected from.  That information is here: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/diversity-visa-program-entry/diversity-visa-submit-entry1.html

Unfortunately the only business visa the US has is the B-1 visa to temporarily conduct business or attend professional meetings... https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/business.html    I was wrong in thinking that maybe we had an entrepreneurship visa, like Belgium.

If you are serious about immigrating to the US, you should talk to the closest embassy near you.  (Same if you decide on another country).  Don't rely on non-governmental websites on the internet for advice.  Here is a link to find a US Embassy near you: https://www.usembassy.gov/

I really do wish you the best of luck, and hope you are successful with your dream!

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2021, 07:08:23 pm »
If I was you, I would move to Texas or Florida (Texas would be my dream place).

West Texas is the MOST christian conservative and heavy on 2nd and 1st amendment.

Texas will probably be one of the few places on earth that will not fall for the beast system.

Offline smokeyquartz

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2021, 05:52:24 am »
@political atheist 

Thank you; I've considered that.  However, the rest will certainly fall if everyone who feels the same as me simply gives up and leaves.  There is still a fight in Pennsylvania, and we've had some victories - recently amended the state constitution to limit declared emergencies to ONLY 21 days - no ifs, ands, or buts.  This effectively removed the tyrannical power that Emperor Wolf once wielded over the whole Commonwealth.  There are many pro-medical freedom bills being put forth in the PA House and Senate.  I make calls constantly to committee members and my representatives.  Maybe it does nothing.  But maybe it will help.

Offline Rika Mama

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2022, 08:39:01 pm »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk