Author Topic: Hello from the Netherlands!  (Read 1618 times)

Offline MarkR

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
Hello from the Netherlands!
« on: July 29, 2021, 09:36:26 pm »
Hi all,

I have been browsing and reading here for a while and it seemed that the posting is drying up a bit. So i thought i would join and do my part in keeping things alive.  :D

I'm from the (south-ish side of the) Netherlands and have been eating mostly raw carnivore for about 1 year. Before this i was doing cooked carnivore for about 1,5 years and before that 'standard' keto for 2 years. Me and my wife started out with keto as an experiment for my wife's health and this helped a lot, although she is still struggling quite a bit with her health (she is on cooked carnivore now). I'm doing pretty good/amazing (although that is also what i thought when i was on the SAD diet..) on raw carnivore. Currently eating mostly (organ) meat (chicken/beef/pork), butter and milk, eggs, and some fruit here and there. Hoping to/working on healing my back from scoliosis, my bad eyesight and bad breath (this one is a bit puzzling to me) and i'm sure many other aliments will come up when those are done.

That is it for now. I'm looking forward to discussing food and health with everybody here :-)

Regards,
Mark

Offline Dingeman

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from the Netherlands!
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2021, 01:44:47 am »
Hey Mark,

Whereabouts in the Netherlands? My cousin is getting into raw meat and he lives near Den Bosch.

Offline smokeyquartz

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2021, 08:49:24 pm »
Welcome

Offline MarkR

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2021, 09:49:21 pm »
Hey Mark,

Whereabouts in the Netherlands? My cousin is getting into raw meat and he lives near Den Bosch.

I also life near Den Bosch, 10km to the south. If he is interested we can meet up, i do not have anybody IRL to discus raw meat eating with. Would be nice to have somebody to discus it with and share proper food sources etc. 

Offline GustafStahl

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2021, 04:47:09 pm »
Hey there, Dutchman. I am Swedish, myself and also just arrived here. Previous keto and carnivore dieter, but have gone to the deepest part of the pool now. :)

I think. Nice meeting you.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk