Author Topic: I cant seem to handle raw meat/dairy?!  (Read 1396 times)

Offline needtoheal

• Forager
    • View Profile
I cant seem to handle raw meat/dairy?!
« on: June 08, 2021, 07:00:45 pm »
When I eat raw butter or raw meat I get this kind of dimentia like feeling in my head, I struggle to hold a thought its almost like im a zombie til it passes, and I get really agitated. I have some vagus nerve problems, and dysautonomia, Im thinking there is some issues with my blood brain barrier? any thoughts

Offline joejac

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Re: I cant seem to handle raw meat/dairy?!
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2021, 08:07:17 pm »
Hello needtoheal, many of us need to heal. Healing is a process that it might take years depending on our conditions and especially our polluted food and environment.

1.- I began with the Primal Diet in 2010 and I improved, but doing roller-coaster, mainly due to lack of minerals and oligo-elements, lack of good animal fats, raw organic eggs, and dairy, and an abundance of harmful radiation and chemicals on the environment and also on our food.
2.- I reached the conclusion that the Primal Diet, to do it right, has to be done on the coast, with access to good raw oceanic fish and seafood for proper remineralization, otherwise, you lose minerals and arthritis and arthrosis arise like happened to me after changing the diet.
2.1 Recently, I began to remineralize drinking isotonic seawater, beginning with little quantities, and gradually increasing to the recommended dosage that varies according to the person and its condition. Seawater is forbidden on the Primal Diet, but I do not get access to good seafood.
3.- Artificial radiation is a long subject per se, and very harmful for me that I worked in huge telecommunications and data centers, and I became electrosensitive, please check with a true expert your room, house, and office conditions and move to other better place or isolate the place from radiation and look for earthing on youtube videos.
4.- With meat and dairy, they can be a blessing or a nightmare depending on the provider. In tropical countries like where I am is a nightmare, even grass-fed cows and all animals for human consumption are poisoned with ivermectin and other antibiotics, vaccines, and dewormers, that caused me many nasty symptoms the few times that I was "lucky" to find raw dairy, and it took me a long time to realize the problem, meanwhile experiencing very nasty detox reactions both physical and on the mind, fortunately, I study a very advanced mind therapy, but it is very tough if there are poisons on food.

Your problem can be the pharmacy poison on your animal food, and pesticides and chemical fertilizers on vegetables and fruits and GMOs.

5.- I am still looking for the right country to eat raw real organic non-polluted food.

Hope this information helps you to find the cause of your problems, good luck.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2021, 12:28:32 am by joejac »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk