Author Topic: Detox symptoms on the RPD? Or bad virus?  (Read 1751 times)

Offline alvinsujinkim92

• Forager
    • View Profile
Detox symptoms on the RPD? Or bad virus?
« on: August 05, 2021, 01:31:15 pm »
Hi, again.

I went off this diet for quite some time now after eating enough to know its' benefits.

And now I'm back.

I'm trying to cure my eczema and schizophrenia(schizo-affectivr to be precise). I live with my father and he doesn't allow me to eat raw meat so I've been sneaking for the past week.

I recently noticed that I get flu like symptoms with pain in the head and abdomen and just feeling agonizingly bored in general. But when I eat raw meat it goes away. I can only say it did after just yesterday to be honest.

Is this detox? How long does detox last usually?

Or could this be some kind of bad virus or something..?

Any kind of experience sharing would be nice.

P. S. I also have got to note that the raw ground beef(australian) I had might have been mixed with ground pork of origin which I don't know. Could the ground beef or pork have been spoiled?

Offline Dingeman

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Detox symptoms on the RPD? Or bad virus?
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2021, 02:43:19 pm »
The detox headaches I get are different from the bad/unhealthy headaches I get. If I eat something bad and get a headache, it is usually way more hurtful than a detox headache, which usually feels like it is there but barely really hurts.

Considering you suffer from mental illness, it is possible you are detoxing a lot of stuff from your head/brain. I don't know your history but years of substance abuse can possibly mean your head and body are very toxic, resulting in detoxifications that feel like headaches.

Offline alvinsujinkim92

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2021, 03:03:48 pm »
I've used in the past. I also had many head injuries that were untreated. I'm eating my raw beef heart that just arrived right now.

I hope you're right. It makes a lot of sense too.

Offline MarkR

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2021, 04:12:39 pm »
I believe Aajonus mentioned that when you detox from the brain/head, it (also) goes out via the mouth. Toxins are dumped in the mouth, you swallow them and they end up in the toilet eventually. Do you notice any odd/metallic flavors in your mouth? Or dry mouth (possibly indicating a lot of fat used for detox). When i started eating raw meat, i had a period of some months were i had a lot of dry mouth and odd/metallic flavors. These flavours appeared at random it seemed. Of course when eating the flavor disappeared due to the food. I took Aajonus advice and increased fat intake and drink his lubrication formula (i still drink one of these every day on average). This helped very well with the dry mouth. I don't remember the last time having these flavors in my mouth, so must be some time ago. This might indicate that you are indeed detoxing from your brain.

I do not have a lot of experience with different kinds of headaches, as a almost never have any.

Offline political atheist

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2021, 01:11:56 am »
''Virus''?

Are you stupid or a big pharma shill spreading the most dangerous, idiotic, retarded 'germ' THEORY religion?
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

Offline smokeyquartz

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2021, 06:36:47 am »
@political atheist

Be nice.  Why don't you explain your position and give him some advice instead of insulting someone?

Not every new person is familiar with all of Aajonus's ideas.  He's here because he generally agrees with this way of life, so he's an ally, not an enemy. 

Offline political atheist

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2021, 09:44:19 pm »
@political atheist

Be nice.  Why don't you explain your position and give him some advice instead of insulting someone?

Not every new person is familiar with all of Aajonus's ideas.  He's here because he generally agrees with this way of life, so he's an ally, not an enemy.

It is not Aajonus' ''ideas'' LMFAO.

Aajonus took the truth from others before him.

Forums and facebook groups are FULL of big pharma shills, they are trying to keep the fake concept of germ THEORY alive. I smell these shills from a mile. I deal with them on a daily basis all over the internet. I might actually join the shills, since 97% of the sheeple are stupid and violently demand their own destruction and will believe and do ANYTHING men/women in suits/ties/white coats tell them do to.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 02:19:42 am by political atheist »
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk