Author Topic: Why the sheeple still buying into the total ridiculous absurd lies?  (Read 1469 times)

Offline political atheist

• Elder
    • View Profile
Why the sheeple still buying into the total ridiculous absurd lies? It is very simple: COWARDICE.

COWARDICE 'infects' sheeple with the ONLY existing 'viruses', such as:
1. Virtue Signaling Syndrome 'virus';
2. Stockholm Syndrome 'virus';
3. Cognitive Dissonance 'virus';
4. Milgram Experiment 'virus';
5. Normalcy Bias 'virus';
6. Learned Helplessness 'virus';
7. Statism 'virus': the worship of the *satanic doctrines of the pedo-cannibal-satanist con-artists, prancing around in/on the hypnotist-box/idiot-box/teLIEvision, wearing suits-ties, white coats-stethoscopes and uniforms-badges, acting confidently and authoritatively. LMFAO ROTF

*The satanic doctrines being the most dangerous religions and subreligions ever invented, all based on 110% lies/inversion of reality, namely:

1. HELLiocentrianity (since it is straight from hell, TOTALLY the opposite of God's word: the Bible), from which stems its sub-religion:

2. The 'germ' THEORYslam, aka the total lie that 'germs' cause 'dis-eases' and are 'contagious'

Everything Wrong With The Capitol Shooting In 21 Minutes Or Less: https://www.bitchute.com/video/DYlb92zMkj41/?fbclid=IwAR0Jz4XDUCl_tMH6xEI2Ffa-_zfUXVXC82x2OBXU80iCmjp_Rn48748RuPw

The DELICIOUS CONvid19 Hoax 'Test' Comes with a BONUS for 'FREE': https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntHNneKkj3M

Will Smith 'Accidentally' Tells You NPCs The Truth in 2019: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0G84bArJ6s

60 Minutes: Swine Flu (1976): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bOHYZhL0WQ

Dr Robert Willner Injects "HIV" into himself on TV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQCKb1JV-4A

T.C. Fry The Great AIDS Hoax, The Myth of Contagion Interview – Mirrored: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifoO5ags97I

“I was engaged in something much more unpleasant than espionage. I was engaged in ideological subversion, which is seldom explained to people by your media, because the media is part of that process. Only about 15% of time, money, and manpower is spent on espionage and such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active measures [meaning] psychological warfare… What it basically means is to change the perception of reality of every American to such an extent that, despite the abundance of information, no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interests of defending themselves, their families, their community, and their country. They are programmed to think and react to certain stimuli in a certain pattern [alluding to Pavlov]. You can not change their mind even if you expose them to authentic information. Even if you prove that white is white and black is black, you still can not change the basic perception and the logic of behavior.” -Y.Bezmenov/Soviet defector

"The TV & movie industries are carefully designed to appeal to the sensuous emotions, never to the logical thinking mind. Because of this, the people are programmed to respond according to OUR dictates, not according to reason." - Harold Rosenthal

’“Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities” - Voltaire, 1765

"It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

‘’No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.’’ - Plato

Pumping out units, I mean kids, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your: low IQ, boredom, poverty, selfishness, *megalomania, vanity etc. Find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉
*obsession with the exercise of power
« Last Edit: December 21, 2021, 10:39:53 pm by political atheist »
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Why the sheeple still buying into the total ridiculous absurd lies?
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2021, 07:04:36 am »
Love this!
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline tonyvee

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2021, 07:09:03 am »
Love this!

... but seems to be anti-babies. I thought you were for making as many kids as possible  ;)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2021, 03:14:43 pm »
I agree with 98-99% of what he said.

In previous posts he made I already spoke about my little disagreement with the babies thing.

His argument is that most people do not educate their children themselves, so if you leave your children to be educated by the NWO indoctrination system, well you are just providing more NPCs to the world.

I educate my children personally.

----

This forum made me healthy, wealthy and wise. 
« Last Edit: December 28, 2021, 04:31:26 pm by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline tonyvee

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2021, 10:42:58 pm »
I agree with 98-99% of what he said.

In previous posts he made I already spoke about my little disagreement with the babies thing.

His argument is that most people do not educate their children themselves, so if you leave your children to be educated by the NWO indoctrination system, well you are just providing more NPCs to the world.

Fair point, thank you GS & political atheist.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk