Author Topic: Questions... Raw Meat  (Read 1187 times)

Offline asdfuser123

• Forager
    • View Profile
Questions... Raw Meat
« on: November 24, 2021, 07:07:12 pm »
The following questions for a human being living in mid/northern europe, outdoors much (woods, field), much fresh air, max sunshine possible:

0. Surely only raw meat stored in a cool place is best, is frozen meat okay or to be avoided?

1. Odor, what odor does eating raw meat only give - any at all? Seeing the above lifestyle (outdoors, constant fresh air helps purifying)

2. Bathroom, does it stink - what is the consistancy? Years back, cooked meat + starch + veg was horrible

3. Anyone doing active spiritual practice in combination? How does the mind behave on it, seeing that raw flesh stimulates many cravings (eventual even heal due to natural saturation)

4. Social distancing more or normalizing (live and let live)? Veganism due to acidity was killing nerve-isolation, hence distancing much

5.1. Any known problems transitioning? Coming from 95% raw eating fruit, greens, nuts and the usual, over to smoked salmon and canned fish into salads, now to raw flesh.

5.2. is cold smoked raw meat a good start for transitioning to completely raw?

6. In general, raw meat eating has maximal effects when zero sugar, zero spices and especially zero salt is added, correct?

Thank you very much. All the best from Germany.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2021, 07:23:57 pm by asdfuser123 »

Offline tonyvee

• Trapper
    • View Profile
Re: Questions... Raw Meat
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2021, 08:24:12 pm »
This has been my experience:

0. I keep the fish frozen, but the meat only in the fridge (even if it gets mouldy sometimes - I eat it anyway).

1. If you mean body odour, then nothing after adaptation to fully raw - although in the beginning there might be detox and body odour, also if you were to keep eating cooked and raw there might be some body odour. Only when I went 100% raw meat, no more body odour.

2. Similar to the answer to 1. - during adaption might stink, after not much smell. Consistency normal after adaptation, I had watery stool for a few weeks in the beginning, nothing painful though.

3. I feel much calmer, more empathic to other people, more loving, more helpful.

4. I feel that I'd like to be closer to other people, before starting to eat like this I wanted to be alone all the time.

5.1. I just had watery stools, possibly lower energy for a while.

5.2. I cannot comment as each journey tends to be unique to the individual - but smoked salmon is sort of cooked.

6. Correct.

Offline asdfuser123

• Forager
    • View Profile
Re: Questions... Raw Meat
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2021, 08:32:53 pm »
This has been my experience:

0. I keep the fish frozen, but the meat only in the fridge (even if it gets mouldy sometimes - I eat it anyway).

1. If you mean body odour, then nothing after adaptation to fully raw - although in the beginning there might be detox and body odour, also if you were to keep eating cooked and raw there might be some body odour. Only when I went 100% raw meat, no more body odour.

2. Similar to the answer to 1. - during adaption might stink, after not much smell. Consistency normal after adaptation, I had watery stool for a few weeks in the beginning, nothing painful though.

3. I feel much calmer, more empathic to other people, more loving, more helpful.

4. I feel that I'd like to be closer to other people, before starting to eat like this I wanted to be alone all the time.

5.1. I just had watery stools, possibly lower energy for a while.

5.2. I cannot comment as each journey tends to be unique to the individual - but smoked salmon is sort of cooked.

6. Correct.

Perfect. Thanks so far.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk