Author Topic: What happened to svrn?  (Read 2287 times)

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
What happened to svrn?
« on: January 05, 2022, 08:09:16 pm »
He's no longer active since July 30, 2017, and the last time he posted was early October 2016 when he said this:

But that probably wont happen before we are all rounded up by the cdc and forcibly vaccinnated when "the plagues" begin.
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: What happened to svrn?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2022, 08:34:16 am »
I believe Svrn got into a pissing match cat fight with Cherimoya Kid and got banned, before Cherimoya went off the reservation himself.

He also is known as MilkJar, and was banned from Youtube, for the milk is racist saga.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e6uYXvKQ1U

This is the last I have seen of him
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline smokeyquartz

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2022, 10:11:05 am »
That video is not of MilkJar.  That is an imposter.  You can clearly see the differences between this imposter and the real MilkJar if you watch the Ukraine meeting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5FO6BJx4lA 

The imposter has a broader face and different voice. Totally different. 

On multiple primal videos (including sv3rige) people have questioned what happened to Milkjar.  I don't know if it was a joke or true, but there was a rumor that he was killed fighting in the Ukraine.  Just from reading the comments in videos and the videos of Ludwig and the others, many of the group no longer want to be friends with sv3rige and there's been a "breakup" in that community.  Kind of sad, not sure why/who is responsible and I don't want to guess here and make false statements.  It's too bad people can't stick together in this.  There's so few who even attempt it and there's really no "community" to offer anyone support except here. Sorry for the long response.  I wish I knew what happened to many of the people who were part of the community as well.  Everyone seems to have fallen off the map (evehart, tyler durden) and it's disappointing me. 

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2022, 11:49:17 pm »
I wish there was more than just anecdotal observation to prove the imposter theory. Milk Jar has a distinct ridge on his ears that I have noticed in both videos. His face is a little broader and his demeanor a little more chill, but this could feasibly be a natural change; there are three years between the clips.

The last two years of the global mass formation event has divided people from all areas of life. The Raw Meat Eating great apes of earth have always been somewhat rogue and contentious especially with each other, and I feel like the War has made us all become even more remote and distant.

Its a damn shame that this place was abandoned as it was. I had drawn strength over the years through my correspondence with some of the Greats that use to come here. Even my ideological foes, like Eric and Cherimoya would inspire me to question deeper. Past Peers like Tyler, Van, Lex, Ken would always add a different perspective to the discussion. The Women I respected like Eve, Inger, Jessica, and many others gave a feminine contrast and were like inspirational muses to me.

Sure there are plenty of social media threads out there dedicated to these topics, but to me its like an overwhelming ocean of never ending text of ever shifting context, where there is little chance to build such an archive as what we had here.

Alas, Its truly a mournful state of affairs

Offline MarkR

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2022, 04:26:58 pm »
I think the 'Milkjar' imposter issue is not really an issue. I think the name was chosen by the guy on youtube as a joke, and i believe in his ex-vegan interview with Sv3rige they joke about it. I think they also joked about it in other video where they hangout together. And in the end, why would it even matter :-)

It is a pity this place is so empty indeed. IRL i have nobody to discus many if not all of the topics discussed here. Some people are interested, but none have any experience with eating raw meat. So that always makes the talk very one sided.

Offline tonyvee

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2022, 09:54:54 pm »
Agreed, it's kind of a lonely road that we have embarked on. No regrets though  ;)

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2022, 03:29:34 pm »
I didn't know svrn was MilkJar, that said, and I noticed this before reading posts here, and even though I only saw a few hours of footage of MilkJar several years ago (I never saw that series that got him banned)... I can pretty much guarantee that the guy in that video you posted is not Milk Jar.
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2022, 04:01:47 pm »
Yeah so I watched what smokey posted, there is no way that's the same person, even with massive face surgery.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2024, 01:49:56 am »
Looked into a Reddit post that claimed Milkjar was killed by a Ukrainian Militia. Interested to know if anyone knows his last name, I’ve confirmed his first name is Alex.

If he was killed, I want to make sure he didn’t die in vain.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk