Author Topic: Introducing myself  (Read 2947 times)

Offline Aegis

• Forager
    • View Profile
Introducing myself
« on: March 08, 2022, 02:04:02 pm »
Hello everyone! My name is Aegis. I'm 21 years old. I have been pure keto for about a month now with a mix of raw meat when I can afford it and usually around one cooked meat based meal a day. I have been drinking raw eggs for over half a year now. At this point, i drink around 8 organic eggs for breakfast with either raw or whole milk depending on what I can afford at the moment.

I've recently been experimenting around more often with different kinds of meat. Veal liver. Goat testicles (my favorite because of the immense level of energy I get from it), caviar (supposedly super healthy and nutritious. doesn't give me the blissful feelings that liver and testicles give me though), and bone marrow (loove the bone marrow. I like to mix it up in my raw meat smoothies. yum yum!).

I drink raw milk as much as I can and recently got into raw cheese too. For deserts, I occasionally like to mix some raw milk and raw honey together. I'll also have orange juice on a very rare occasion but I strain out all of the pulp first.

For lunch, I usually have raw muscle meat from the grocery store. Non organic. It's cheaper this way plus most of the toxins don't accumulate in the muscle meat which is why its okay to eat that non organic.

In the very near future, I'm currently looking for a way to get cuts of animal fat. I can't find anywhere that sells it, but I have heard that usually farmers will give the animal fat away for free so I'll try to reach out to some local farmers to get a consistent source of pure fat to munch on.

Other than my mostly raw diet, other health related ventures that I engage in are cold showers and sungazing. I believe that being naturally high is a good sign of being healthy as I'm sure many of you have noticed after eating some beef liver, I've noticed with these other practices like cold showers and sun gazing, that they also get you high without ANY drugs needed at all.

Nice to meet everyone and cheers to good health and vitality!

Offline tonyvee

• Trapper
    • View Profile
Re: Introducing myself
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2022, 03:09:14 pm »
Welcome Aegis, good to have you.

If you have access to unsalted butter made from raw milk, that could be a good animal fat source. You can even make it yourself from raw milk. Cream from raw milk is good too.

You seem to be doing great, but I'm not sure about the cooked meal. I mean if something is bad quality raw, it would be worse quality cooked. Any chance you can drop the cooked stuff ?

Offline Aegis

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2022, 10:33:00 am »
That's a good point. I'll look into making raw butter myself. And you're right in regard to the cooked meal. There's no point. Better to eat it raw.

Offline FRANCIS HOWARD BOND

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2022, 08:52:23 pm »
Eating raw helps to keep your teeth and other parts in good working order.    Enjoy your raw meals!

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2022, 06:03:59 am »
Contact local butchers for animal fat.

Offline Conor

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2022, 08:47:49 pm »
Welcome this is a good forum hope you enjoy it here

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2022, 10:16:33 pm »
If you can afford it cooked, you can afford it raw also.

Cooking adds costs, it doesn't reduce them.
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk