Author Topic: LIVER KING new "primal" body builder and influencer  (Read 371 times)

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
LIVER KING new "primal" body builder and influencer
« on: April 24, 2022, 10:07:43 am »
People were talking about this guy on Facebook carnivore groups saying he's definitely heavily roided. He definitely looks like it. But then again, he's only 5'7", 200 pounds and eats a ridiculous amount of meat. It's even possible he could have the double muscle gene, idk how rare it is in humans but I have read it's present in if i remember most species of mammals as a mutation.

Check him out on YouTube, he's a cook lol. Honestly haven't barely watched any of his videos, just 4 minutes so far. https://youtu.be/QzZ0y5w_1iA

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: LIVER KING new "primal" body builder and influencer
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2022, 12:59:42 am »
A friend showed me some of his vids some 5 months ago and I said he looks like he 100% either does or did heavy roids. My friend didn't think so. He's into bodybuilding and I'm not.

I'm often puzzled by people assuming that someone who does a natural / healthy lifestyle wouldn't do something that is clearly contrary to that goal. If anything, it's the opposite. People who are dead set on a particular activity that is known to be bad for health, tend to look for ways to counteract those negative effects.

It's certainly possible that I'm entirely wrong on my assumptions about this guy. It really doesn't matter to me if he does or doesn't. It's his life and I don't know him.
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk