Author Topic: LIVER KING new "primal" body builder and influencer  (Read 5462 times)

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
LIVER KING new "primal" body builder and influencer
« on: April 24, 2022, 10:07:43 am »
People were talking about this guy on Facebook carnivore groups saying he's definitely heavily roided. He definitely looks like it. But then again, he's only 5'7", 200 pounds and eats a ridiculous amount of meat. It's even possible he could have the double muscle gene, idk how rare it is in humans but I have read it's present in if i remember most species of mammals as a mutation.

Check him out on YouTube, he's a cook lol. Honestly haven't barely watched any of his videos, just 4 minutes so far. https://youtu.be/QzZ0y5w_1iA

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: LIVER KING new "primal" body builder and influencer
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2022, 12:59:42 am »
A friend showed me some of his vids some 5 months ago and I said he looks like he 100% either does or did heavy roids. My friend didn't think so. He's into bodybuilding and I'm not.

I'm often puzzled by people assuming that someone who does a natural / healthy lifestyle wouldn't do something that is clearly contrary to that goal. If anything, it's the opposite. People who are dead set on a particular activity that is known to be bad for health, tend to look for ways to counteract those negative effects.

It's certainly possible that I'm entirely wrong on my assumptions about this guy. It really doesn't matter to me if he does or doesn't. It's his life and I don't know him.
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline biowolf

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2022, 01:58:05 pm »
The guy has ABS IMPLANTS.. signs of continues human growth hormone usage on his abdominal skin and is bigger than the average hormones using bodybuilder.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2022, 01:20:25 am »
The guy has ABS IMPLANTS.. signs of continues human growth hormone usage on his abdominal skin and is bigger than the average hormones using bodybuilder.

I suspect he is using something; but is there any proof of implants? Or testimony on what exactly he may be taking?

Although not exclusively paleo, high quality bio-identical hormone replacement therapy; if combined with an extremely pure primal lifestyle approach, could have amazing results.

Perhaps liver king won’t live to be 90 like natural raw meat body builder Arman Tanny, but he could possibly  be a total beast of a man for the next 3 decades?

Time will tell, and it would be helpful to know exactly what if any drugs the man may be using.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline biowolf

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2022, 04:07:08 am »
I suspect he is using something; but is there any proof of implants? Or testimony on what exactly he may be taking?

Although not exclusively paleo, high quality bio-identical hormone replacement therapy; if combined with an extremely pure primal lifestyle approach, could have amazing results.

Perhaps liver king won’t live to be 90 like natural raw meat body builder Arman Tanny, but he could possibly  be a total beast of a man for the next 3 decades?

Time will tell, and it would be helpful to know exactly what if any drugs the man may be using.

He had admitted himself that those are implants..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=L4MPI3RzecY

he is not just taking drugs he is abusing them.. .

His diet is not RAW PALEO..he only show RAW PALEO on camera because it sells.

He eats grains and cooked meats and takes human growth hormone , thyroid medicine, insulin ,and all the anabolic steroids spectrum along with anti estrogens(cancer medicine) to keep estrogen in check.

you have to be a complete idiot to believe he is doing raw Paleo diet lol

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2022, 10:29:20 am »
I never assumed he was pure raw paleo by any stretch of the imagination; but I am intrigued by his bastardized integrative approach that uses elements of both natural and unnatural Extremes in order to obtain insane results.

Please forward any other evidence to back up the claim of insulin, growth hormone, and other such substances he is accused of using; it would be interesting?

It seems his wife and children may be on a more natural diet and lifestyle path and it would be interesting to see how the entire family holds up over time.

I agree with much of the ancestral tenants he professes, although I concede it is deceptive for someone who becomes wealthy selling “natural”  to be secretly getting jacked on the unnatural.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2022, 10:59:45 am by sabertooth »

Offline biowolf

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2022, 12:46:12 am »
I never assumed he was pure raw paleo by any stretch of the imagination; but I am intrigued by his bastardized integrative approach that uses elements of both natural and unnatural Extremes in order to obtain insane results.

Please forward any other evidence to back up the claim of insulin, growth hormone, and other such substances he is accused of using; it would be interesting?

It seems his wife and children may be on a more natural diet and lifestyle path and it would be interesting to see how the entire family holds up over time.

I agree with much of the ancestral tenants he professes, although I concede it is deceptive for someone who becomes wealthy selling “natural”  to be secretly getting jacked on the unnatural.

lol at evidence..every gym rat with enough experience with hormones can tell you that he is on all of that stuff.

He is selling raw Paleo approach because it sells.. a good physique and raw meat = attention.

Publicity is publicity.

And it's a currency to an extent.

He is also selling supplements lol
« Last Edit: October 23, 2022, 12:52:07 am by biowolf »

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2022, 11:54:28 am »
As a female...why ???  Lol

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2022, 11:42:16 pm »
It’s primal psychosis; much in the same way women become obsessive about looks and will go to extremes to look “better” than other women; there are men who seek value in developing  hyper dominant physical features.

These freakish extremes of both the masculine or feminine are not realistically attractive to many sane members of the opposition sex; so to question why is indeed apropos

Offline biowolf

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2022, 02:13:08 am »
As a female...why ???  Lol

To make money.

Offline TnMann

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2022, 10:18:54 am »
This might be relevant. Came out yesterday - what a coincidence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_Vd7i4ZpgA

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2022, 08:11:21 pm »
So we were right here in our assumptions. It's good he admitted it.
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline biowolf

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2022, 05:46:07 pm »
People were talking about this guy on Facebook carnivore groups saying he's definitely heavily roided. He definitely looks like it. But then again, he's only 5'7", 200 pounds and eats a ridiculous amount of meat. It's even possible he could have the double muscle gene, idk how rare it is in humans but I have read it's present in if i remember most species of mammals as a mutation.

Check him out on YouTube, he's a cook lol. Honestly haven't barely watched any of his videos, just 4 minutes so far. https://youtu.be/QzZ0y5w_1iA

I find it hilarious that people here talk about the sheeple will believe anything yet they themselves believe in the dumbest shit ever.

I mean if you even for a second thought that this guy wasn't on heavy and I mean heavy chemical warfare and all of his muscle came from just eating raw meat...then you my friend should not reproduce.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2022, 05:52:08 pm by biowolf »

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2022, 12:29:19 pm »
My curiosity regarding this case extends beyond the duality of natural vs artificial.
I wonder if it’s possible that his use of raw primal
Nutrition could offset the negative effects of long term roid abuse?

His use of steroids does not in anyway detract from the fact that raw meat based nutrition has great virtue, not only for those purely on the Natch, but can also be a vehicle for who are abusing androgenic chemicals to mitigate the harmful effects of those drugs.

It’s a shame a man with his millions, doesn’t try to fund his own research; and conduct actual studies of subjects that are naturally primal, to prove that even if you can’t get a totally freakish physic , people can still obtain the results of raw meat pioneers such as ironman Armand Tanny.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2022, 07:27:00 pm »
This lifestyle will improve the health of anyone, so yes saber, whatever someone's poison is, they can mitigate it being smart in other lifestyle choices. Of course that doesn't mean the poison is good or that it will have no ill effects on them.

Offline biowolf

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2022, 09:33:52 pm »
My curiosity regarding this case extends beyond the duality of natural vs artificial.
I wonder if it’s possible that his use of raw primal
Nutrition could offset the negative effects of long term roid abuse?

His use of steroids does not in anyway detract from the fact that raw meat based nutrition has great virtue, not only for those purely on the Natch, but can also be a vehicle for who are abusing androgenic chemicals to mitigate the harmful effects of those drugs.

It’s a shame a man with his millions, doesn’t try to fund his own research; and conduct actual studies of subjects that are naturally primal, to prove that even if you can’t get a totally freakish physic , people can still obtain the results of raw meat pioneers such as ironman Armand Tanny.

I will say it only once and will not repeat..

Armand Tanny was not natural he used a drug named dianabol and experimented with methyl testosterone.

Even Eugene Sandow used a drug you all know by the name cocaine it was perfectly legal at his time and used as a metabolic stimulant to be dry and ripped and was very pure at that time.

I know it's hard to believe that there's no Santa Claus and even harder to believe that Santa's mom is a whore from hell.. but it is what it is.

Now back to this idiot liverking or what his name this idiot..
Don't ever believe him saying that he eat raw meat diet lol..

His physique screams "Insulin" and for that you need alot of carbs he eats oats and rice and proccesed junk food shit.. and then when he is on camera he eats raw meat for you to see you understand?

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2022, 09:44:14 am »
Please forward any evidence regarding Armand Tanny and steroid use?? I’m pretty sure he started out natural??

Offline biowolf

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2022, 02:19:28 am »
Please forward any evidence regarding Armand Tanny and steroid use?? I’m pretty sure he started out natural??

you asked for evidence for liverdweeb steroids use and you would keep believing that he is natural if he kept claiming it unless the idiot came clean himself as he did eventually.

As I said with liverking case anybody with enough experience with gym and hormonal usage will spot very fast a hormone user.

Armand Tanny used methyl testosterone and dianabol.

If you looking for evidence you won't find any. Just as much as all UFC and any professional athlete is on gear and you will never find evidence.

Offline biowolf

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2022, 03:28:51 am »
This lifestyle will improve the health of anyone, so yes saber, whatever someone's poison is, they can mitigate it being smart in other lifestyle choices. Of course that doesn't mean the poison is good or that it will have no ill effects on them.

the reality is Anabolic steroids and human growth hormone do not have any Ill effects if properly used and not ABUSED.

Human growth hormone thyroid and testosterone won't be at optimal level at certain age NO MATTER what diet you eat even if it's grassfed testicles.

The sad thing is that the Rich men who can afford hgh thyroid and testosterone properly executed HRT will be healthier and live better quality of life than any primal raw meat eater..

This is fact.

All the idiots you see dying are ABUSING which is far from HRT and/or using recreational drugs.

No one has ever died from testosterone or hgh..those things kept them alive if anything allowing the abuse of recreational drugs along the way to fatal event.

Hormones are not narcotics.

LiverKing is going to look feel and live better than most of you here raw primals because he has the money for real hormones.

And just how did he get the money he has ?

By the help of naive people like sabertooth.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2022, 09:07:08 am »
Well that took a quick turn!

From denouncing roid use in every pro bodybuilder/athlete to calling roids the holy grail!

Sure man, roids aren't bad for you. Keep telling yourself that while you inject some more poison right into your veins. Just make sure it is expensive roids, wouldn't want to be injecting street quality substances. Gotta make big pharma some more bucks too. They gotta squeeze it from the likes of us somehow.

Offline biowolf

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2022, 01:09:34 am »
Well that took a quick turn!

From denouncing roid use in every pro bodybuilder/athlete to calling roids the holy grail!

Sure man, roids aren't bad for you. Keep telling yourself that while you inject some more poison right into your veins. Just make sure it is expensive roids, wouldn't want to be injecting street quality substances. Gotta make big pharma some more bucks too. They gotta squeeze it from the likes of us somehow.

what is roids ?

Even Aajonus at some point said he doesn't produce the hormones to be active because of his age.

Properly executed HRT is the holy grail.  (Human Hormones not anabolic steroids)

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2022, 09:13:28 pm »
roids is short for steroids.

All artificial hormones are harmful. Hormones are a signal to your body's tissues to act a certain way, they are not a source of power or health. If you've suffered an injury that damages your body's ability to produce certain hormones, perhaps you could have an argument. But blanket injecting artificial hormones into anyone is a terrible idea. If your body wanted hormones, it would make them.

Being very active is not always a good idea. If your body wanted you to be lifting up weights, climbing steep mountains and doing muay thai, it would make the natural versions of the artificial hormones you're injecting. AV always said some people shouldn't be too active, and there's nothing wrong with that, particularly once you reach a certain age.

Offline biowolf

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2022, 08:36:43 am »
roids is short for steroids.

All artificial hormones are harmful. Hormones are a signal to your body's tissues to act a certain way, they are not a source of power or health. If you've suffered an injury that damages your body's ability to produce certain hormones, perhaps you could have an argument. But blanket injecting artificial hormones into anyone is a terrible idea. If your body wanted hormones, it would make them.

Being very active is not always a good idea. If your body wanted you to be lifting up weights, climbing steep mountains and doing muay thai, it would make the natural versions of the artificial hormones you're injecting. AV always said some people shouldn't be too active, and there's nothing wrong with that, particularly once you reach a certain age.

Tell that to Lionel Messi , Lebron James , sarina Williams , Andrew Tate , liverKing , mark sissons , Ido portal , Conor McGregor.

Tell them how harmful is Human Growth Hormone.

btw I'm not about to enlighten anybody here.. somebody has to flip the burgers.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2022, 08:46:15 am by biowolf »

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2022, 02:09:24 pm »
You are acting a foo and disrespecting someone attempting to have an intelligent discussion about very difficult subjects. Is there some personal demon regarding the subject of roids?? I’m actually more educated about the nuances of HRT than you may give credit for. I reconize both men and women can responsibly supplement hormone therapy to offset the negative effects of aging, and it can be a relatively safe practice.

Tanny won national body building titles on a raw meat based diet while fully natural in 1949; the Dianabol you claim he took wasn’t even available until 1958?? So as Tanny aged I will grant you he may of supplemented testosterone and used some steroids moderately in order to maintain his physiological peak into his later years; that still doesn’t take away the truth that he built himself up on the natural for years before dabbling in roid, craft…

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2022, 02:11:24 pm »
https://youtube.com/shorts/0A218H2-ZUs?feature=share
What about this guy Bart K calls out for being a false natty

Penny for your thought?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk