Author Topic: High Blood Pressure and Kidney health Concern  (Read 1723 times)

Offline leadahead

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
High Blood Pressure and Kidney health Concern
« on: April 30, 2022, 09:43:23 am »
Good day!
What raw paleo diet or protocol do you recommend for high blood pressure and kindney health concerns.
Thanks for your answers!
Live Life. Live Raw.

Offline political atheist

• Elder
    • View Profile
Re: High Blood Pressure and Kidney health Concern
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2022, 02:30:38 am »
Do you have any dentistry material or medical material in your mouth/body?
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

Offline kelpguy

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2022, 04:50:50 pm »
Good day!
What raw paleo diet or protocol do you recommend for high blood pressure and kindney health concerns.
Thanks for your answers!

i'd try the carnivore diet (pure) for 30 days and take it from there...

Offline leadahead

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2022, 04:03:46 pm »
Thank you for your response and suggestion.
Live Life. Live Raw.

Offline kelpguy

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2022, 12:02:28 pm »
i feel i should add a bit to my post:
maybe ur a newbie to animal based diets?
u didn't give us any background on your situation but many health gurus are recommending doing an elimination diet to get to the root cause of your health issues; the carnivore diet seems to be a popular diet to do that.

search both kidney and high blood pressure on dr. berry's you tube site.
here's one of his monday nite live podcasts; he mentions paleo and other animal based diets at 9:15.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdQwz6L0p8w   

his monday nite podcasts are a good watch!
-----------------------------------------------------
also scan the ''success podcasts'' on shawn baker's utube site; the success podcast list is on the upper right.
https://tinyurl.com/4fz9fs3s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5mvipIItAI&list=PLPtA5Yt1vRzxjCdfaPZJPbSspa1EJ3ikG

none of the above is raw but should work for raw also.

Offline sorginzorrotz

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2022, 05:39:27 am »
For me not mixing food is key.
Even with a cooked diet this problems can be solved easily.
Vegetarian and keto diets both do that by choosing just a metabolic pathway.
My grandparents didi this all their live! And they relied on a traditional cooked high carb diet. One meal, one dish.
Normally, there was no meat, but if there was meat, there wasn't anything else. Or carbs or fatty meat.

Regarding metabolism but not digestive optimization:
You can eat vegetables with anything
Carbs on their own. Starch and sugar can be mixed. Fruit on its own (because of water content, dried fruit can be mixed with starch)
Protein with fats is perfectly good. This should be the most important part of a raw paleo diet.
Don't mix protein with starch and very important don't mix it with fruits/honey. I used to do this and I got terrible headaches everytime.
Don't mix carbs with fat, because they are the two major metabolic pathways, so that they will compete with each other (Randle cycle). I know that Aajonus claims otherwise, but I have to disagree on this one.

Let's think otherwise:
In the morning gather honey/fruits, eggs (few calories, little protein)
Succesful hunt, eat meat/fish (thrive, most of the calories and nutrients)
Unsuccesful hunt eat tubers with vegetables (little nutrition, enough calories, and a big insulin spike, in order to preserve muscle, electrolytes and survive)

I think that carbs, probably cooked starch, had a role in anthropological nutrition. Not as a healthy nurturing food, but as a fallback food. The effect of insulin when in times of scarcity would be the most important survival tool versus other predators that would starve whenever couldn't hunt.
I'm an antivegan, but I understand why it works, at least in the short term.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk