Author Topic: Vice article featuring Me  (Read 209653 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Vice article featuring Me
« Reply #475 on: July 11, 2023, 07:40:24 pm »
I salute your bravery to fight in-person against this genocidal New World Order mafia.

I myself just helped anonymously by helping a group get financed and in touch with a solid law firm that is high up there who can fight at the Supreme Court level.

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: July 12, 2023, 10:19:58 pm »
I still don't understand how the supplies are admissible. They have nothing to do with the reason they gave to get the judge to sign the search order, do they?

And they're not even charging you for the supposed crime that was the justification they used for the raid. Will your attourney file a motion to dismiss, or whatever the legal name for such proceeding is? And does he have to wait until the date of the trial for this?

I will repeat here what I already told you, nobody is preventing you from speaking out about this, unless and until they put you behind bars. You don't have to make an international case out of this if it's not necessary to get you to walk. That's a very risky move and I would even say it's probably contrary to your goals, if your goal is to shine a light on the bug hoax and not bring down the pharma establishment as a whole..

You seem to be trying to slay two dragons at once, all while fighting for your own safety and survival. I will again suggest you pick your fights wisely, and live to fight another day.

Best of luck either way, and let us know how this proceeds and if you need any help.
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: December 27, 2023, 07:15:44 pm »
What ever happened in st's trial? Did it continue? Were all charges dismissed?
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: January 18, 2024, 07:17:34 am »
I’m just playing the long game; living in a kafkaesque absurdity.
Trial may happen later this year. Trying to keep a low profile, asi gather my legions and prepare to take the state by surprise.

My latest interview to prove I’m still among the living
https://youtu.be/uLMOX6t-H3Y?si=bk2zUMYsdtw5vdKI
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #479 on: January 21, 2024, 10:32:38 pm »
I’m just playing the long game; living in a kafkaesque absurdity.
Trial may happen later this year. Trying to keep a low profile, asi gather my legions and prepare to take the state by surprise.

My latest interview to prove I’m still among the living
https://youtu.be/uLMOX6t-H3Y?si=bk2zUMYsdtw5vdKI

Truly enjoyed your talk! You rock!

Wisdom nuggets galore.
Loved the NWO / WEF awareness... take away people's meat... dumb em down, make em weak.

YouTube censored some parts you said, will look it up in Rumble.

Here is your uncensored interview on Rumble:
https://rumble.com/v47dar3-ep-1-derek-nance-tribalism-cancel-culture-meat-censorship-medical-and-scien.html
(YT did not like your talk about VACCINES around 32+ minute mark. 
You talked about the PLANDEMIC of the fake Spanish Flu.
I had a great grand mother who told her grand children that they survived the Spanish Flu because they refused the vaccine.)

Interview got cut short because you were going on a DATE!
Curious where you are at at male-female relationships philosophy by now?

We are all maturing MEN and fathers at the same time.
Have you added kids since your first 4?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2024, 10:42:14 pm by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #480 on: January 29, 2024, 02:10:26 am »
I’m still raising the 4 children that are now teenager, my current war with the state has put on hold any thoughts of expanding the tribe; its still a possibility I may end up in prison depending on how things go; but I’m not going to back down without a fight.

Will be talking with Weston Rowe next week, he and his wife just had their first baby and they are planning on raising him naturally . I’d like our conversation to encourage others who are into this lifestyle to start families of their own.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk