Author Topic: Finally Alex Jones admits publicly who owns and funds him  (Read 139 times)

Offline political atheist

• Elder
    • View Profile
Finally Alex Jones admits publicly who owns and funds him
« on: July 29, 2022, 05:39:34 pm »
Finally Alex Jones admits publicly who owns and funds him.

Search the following on YouTube and listen from 30 seconds into the video: Look Into It w/Eddie Bravo episode 13 featuring ALEX JONES is now LIVE only on Rokfin

Also, this might be interesting as well: Sandy Hook Hoax: https://www.uncensored.tube/2018/06/sandy-hook-sloppy-sniper/
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Finally Alex Jones admits publicly who owns and funds him
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2022, 09:10:31 pm »
But AJ has claimed since the beginning that SH was a hoax...

The world is full of lies, I believe AJ is probably supported by some powerful people, but I highly doubt it's the BG. What's more likely is that whoever calls the shots in the BG, controls him too.
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk