Other Raw-Animal-Food Diets (eg:- Primal Diet/Raw Version of Weston-Price Diet etc.) > Raw Weston Price

For Perfect Health.

(1/5) > >>

IonSurfer:
Hi all,

I'd just like to update you on my diet and give a few health tips.

First of all my diet:

I haven't used added salt in my diet for the past year and I'm thriving despite it sometimes topping 40°C during summer in Brisbane (Australia).
(Rock/sea) salt is a protoplasmic poison and only necessary for herbivores.
A diet with an adequate amount of animal products e.g. the milk in my diet, should provide an ample supply of electrolytes including sodium.
No wild carnivore licks salt!

My current daily diet is 3L of raw unhomogenised grass-fed milk and 500g of raw grass-fed diced beef (any raw grass-fed red meat should do; I eat the diced beef immersed in milk twice per day for easy palatability).
This is all one needs.
It is especially essential though that the milk isn't heat-treated as otherwise one risks being deficient in vitamin C as it is destroyed by pasteurisation etc.
The beef also has (low) amounts of vitamin C though if one is also consuming a significant quantity of milk this may not be enough as the milk contains some quantity of carbohydrate (lactose being second only to water in it's constituents) which depletes vitamin C so it's essential that the milk's own vitamin C isn't destroyed.

Humans are facultative carnivores. It is inadvisable to eat plants because they are all (except for the fruit and nectar which have evolved to be eaten so that the plants can successfully reproduce) toxic, even for herbivores. This is why plants aren't extinct (they rely on toxicants (natural pesticides) because unlike animals they can't flee or fight to avoid predation). This is one of the things that causes ageing (another being cooking, which denatures food making it toxic).
It is a popular fallacy that ageing is inherited but this is obviously not the case (as sexual selection would weed it out as the longer lived would be able to produce more offspring and/or spend longer looking after said offspring thus favouring the proliferation of their genes relative to those that aged; thus ageing must be due to environmental factors the most likely being chemical warfare by the plants that they consume).

Health tips:

There are three pillars to good health: diet (already covered), sleep and abstinence.

I try to get as much sleep each night as physically possible as it helps recovery from the day's stresses and strains by allowing the blood vessels to recover by temporarily narrowing and/or shortening (hence why the normal position to sleep in is curled up on one's side) allowing maintenance for structural integrity.
Hence why the very sleep deprived can die from strokes.

Abstinence: to maintain good health one should only be sexually active when one is trying to reproduce as sexual activity is inflammatory (and thus also risks vascular integrity) involving the release of prostaglandins which the body uses to mitigate the cancer risk from the gametes (sperm or ova) which contain pluripotent stem cells which can differentiate into any cell type and are thus potentially carcinogenic if anything should go awry.
Also one should obviously not consume alcohol or drugs as these are obviously harmful (even pharmaceuticals as one is disrupting their body's biochemistry potentially causing harm).

As a bonus if one is completely sexually abstinent one can make rapid progress in yoga.

That is all.
HTH. :)

Best regards,
Roger

political atheist:

--- Quote from: IonSurfer on September 05, 2022, 10:06:21 am ---Hi all,

I'd just like to update you on my diet and give a few health tips.

First of all my diet:

I haven't used added salt in my diet for the past year and I'm thriving despite it sometimes topping 40°C during summer in Brisbane (Australia).
(Rock/sea) salt is a protoplasmic poison and only necessary for herbivores.
A diet with an adequate amount of animal products e.g. the milk in my diet, should provide an ample supply of electrolytes including sodium.
No wild carnivore licks salt!

My current daily diet is 3L of raw unhomogenised grass-fed milk and 500g of raw grass-fed diced beef (any raw grass-fed red meat should do; I eat the diced beef immersed in milk twice per day for easy palatability).
This is all one needs.
It is especially essential though that the milk isn't heat-treated as otherwise one risks being deficient in vitamin C as it is destroyed by pasteurisation etc.
The beef also has (low) amounts of vitamin C though if one is also consuming a significant quantity of milk this may not be enough as the milk contains some quantity of carbohydrate (lactose being second only to water in it's constituents) which depletes vitamin C so it's essential that the milk's own vitamin C isn't destroyed.

Humans are facultative carnivores. It is inadvisable to eat plants because they are all (except for the fruit and nectar which have evolved to be eaten so that the plants can successfully reproduce) toxic, even for herbivores. This is why plants aren't extinct (they rely on toxicants (natural pesticides) because unlike animals they can't flee or fight to avoid predation). This is one of the things that causes ageing (another being cooking, which denatures food making it toxic).
It is a popular fallacy that ageing is inherited but this is obviously not the case (as sexual selection would weed it out as the longer lived would be able to produce more offspring and/or spend longer looking after said offspring thus favouring the proliferation of their genes relative to those that aged; thus ageing must be due to environmental factors the most likely being chemical warfare by the plants that they consume).

Health tips:

There are three pillars to good health: diet (already covered), sleep and abstinence.

I try to get as much sleep each night as physically possible as it helps recovery from the day's stresses and strains by allowing the blood vessels to recover by temporarily narrowing and/or shortening (hence why the normal position to sleep in is curled up on one's side) allowing maintenance for structural integrity.
Hence why the very sleep deprived can die from strokes.

Abstinence: to maintain good health one should only be sexually active when one is trying to reproduce as sexual activity is inflammatory (and thus also risks vascular integrity) involving the release of prostaglandins which the body uses to mitigate the cancer risk from the gametes (sperm or ova) which contain pluripotent stem cells which can differentiate into any cell type and are thus potentially carcinogenic if anything should go awry.
Also one should obviously not consume alcohol or drugs as these are obviously harmful (even pharmaceuticals as one is disrupting their body's biochemistry potentially causing harm).

As a bonus if one is completely sexually abstinent one can make rapid progress in yoga.

That is all.
HTH. :)

Best regards,
Roger

--- End quote ---

Why would anybody with one properly functioning braincell reproduce?

FYI reproduction = forcing innocent souls against their will into a dimension of lifelong suffering, misery and finally DEATH

smokeyquartz:
Thank you for the update @IonSurfer. Do you ever drink green juices? Just wondering about how Aajonus used to say that it was necessary to drink green juices to offset acidity.

I'm also curious - do you eat high meat? Or rotten meat?

IonSurfer:
Hi smokeyquartz,

I don't ever drink green juices. I really don't recommend it as you're exposing yourself to plant pesticides. It's not necessary at all. You should eat at the top of the food chain (humans have evolved to be apex predators).

My diet isn't overly acidic because of the milk which is alkaline. You wouldn't even need to worry about acidity even if you were just eating raw meat and drinking water (carnivores in the wild do this all the time).

I recommend fresh or thawed frozen meat. I don't eat high or rotten meat (the bacteria in it produce toxic waste products). Humans have the stomach acid pH of a scavenger (approximately 1.5, which is more acidic than a lion's) so we can easily handle raw meat even if it's not so fresh, but fresh is healthier and I recommend you put your health first.

All the best,
Roger

Continue:

--- Quote from: political atheist on September 06, 2022, 08:49:40 pm ---Why would anybody with one properly functioning braincell reproduce?

FYI reproduction = forcing innocent souls against their will into a dimension of lifelong suffering, misery and finally DEATH

--- End quote ---

Animals reproduce. Humans are animals. Every aspect of human experience is designed to cause reproduction. Anti-natalism certainly sounds cool when watching True Detective but when reading up on it I found a kooky religion. The statement that experience, or the way things are, is immoral, all religions do this. The void spits things out, humans don't choose to exist and humans are not going to choose to stop existing, there is nothing immoral. If humans did choose to stop existing, the void would continue to produce life. Clearly there is existence, experience and non-experience, there cannot be non-existence only. People with brain cells need not rage against what is.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version