Author Topic: For Perfect Health.  (Read 4315 times)

Offline IonSurfer

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
For Perfect Health.
« on: September 05, 2022, 10:06:21 am »
Hi all,

I'd just like to update you on my diet and give a few health tips.

First of all my diet:

I haven't used added salt in my diet for the past year and I'm thriving despite it sometimes topping 40°C during summer in Brisbane (Australia).
(Rock/sea) salt is a protoplasmic poison and only necessary for herbivores.
A diet with an adequate amount of animal products e.g. the milk in my diet, should provide an ample supply of electrolytes including sodium.
No wild carnivore licks salt!

My current daily diet is 3L of raw unhomogenised grass-fed milk and 500g of raw grass-fed diced beef (any raw grass-fed red meat should do; I eat the diced beef immersed in milk twice per day for easy palatability).
This is all one needs.
It is especially essential though that the milk isn't heat-treated as otherwise one risks being deficient in vitamin C as it is destroyed by pasteurisation etc.
The beef also has (low) amounts of vitamin C though if one is also consuming a significant quantity of milk this may not be enough as the milk contains some quantity of carbohydrate (lactose being second only to water in it's constituents) which depletes vitamin C so it's essential that the milk's own vitamin C isn't destroyed.

Humans are facultative carnivores. It is inadvisable to eat plants because they are all (except for the fruit and nectar which have evolved to be eaten so that the plants can successfully reproduce) toxic, even for herbivores. This is why plants aren't extinct (they rely on toxicants (natural pesticides) because unlike animals they can't flee or fight to avoid predation). This is one of the things that causes ageing (another being cooking, which denatures food making it toxic).
It is a popular fallacy that ageing is inherited but this is obviously not the case (as sexual selection would weed it out as the longer lived would be able to produce more offspring and/or spend longer looking after said offspring thus favouring the proliferation of their genes relative to those that aged; thus ageing must be due to environmental factors the most likely being chemical warfare by the plants that they consume).

Health tips:

There are three pillars to good health: diet (already covered), sleep and abstinence.

I try to get as much sleep each night as physically possible as it helps recovery from the day's stresses and strains by allowing the blood vessels to recover by temporarily narrowing and/or shortening (hence why the normal position to sleep in is curled up on one's side) allowing maintenance for structural integrity.
Hence why the very sleep deprived can die from strokes.

Abstinence: to maintain good health one should only be sexually active when one is trying to reproduce as sexual activity is inflammatory (and thus also risks vascular integrity) involving the release of prostaglandins which the body uses to mitigate the cancer risk from the gametes (sperm or ova) which contain pluripotent stem cells which can differentiate into any cell type and are thus potentially carcinogenic if anything should go awry.
Also one should obviously not consume alcohol or drugs as these are obviously harmful (even pharmaceuticals as one is disrupting their body's biochemistry potentially causing harm).

As a bonus if one is completely sexually abstinent one can make rapid progress in yoga.

That is all.
HTH. :)

Best regards,
Roger

Offline political atheist

• Elder
    • View Profile
Re: For Perfect Health.
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2022, 08:49:40 pm »
Hi all,

I'd just like to update you on my diet and give a few health tips.

First of all my diet:

I haven't used added salt in my diet for the past year and I'm thriving despite it sometimes topping 40°C during summer in Brisbane (Australia).
(Rock/sea) salt is a protoplasmic poison and only necessary for herbivores.
A diet with an adequate amount of animal products e.g. the milk in my diet, should provide an ample supply of electrolytes including sodium.
No wild carnivore licks salt!

My current daily diet is 3L of raw unhomogenised grass-fed milk and 500g of raw grass-fed diced beef (any raw grass-fed red meat should do; I eat the diced beef immersed in milk twice per day for easy palatability).
This is all one needs.
It is especially essential though that the milk isn't heat-treated as otherwise one risks being deficient in vitamin C as it is destroyed by pasteurisation etc.
The beef also has (low) amounts of vitamin C though if one is also consuming a significant quantity of milk this may not be enough as the milk contains some quantity of carbohydrate (lactose being second only to water in it's constituents) which depletes vitamin C so it's essential that the milk's own vitamin C isn't destroyed.

Humans are facultative carnivores. It is inadvisable to eat plants because they are all (except for the fruit and nectar which have evolved to be eaten so that the plants can successfully reproduce) toxic, even for herbivores. This is why plants aren't extinct (they rely on toxicants (natural pesticides) because unlike animals they can't flee or fight to avoid predation). This is one of the things that causes ageing (another being cooking, which denatures food making it toxic).
It is a popular fallacy that ageing is inherited but this is obviously not the case (as sexual selection would weed it out as the longer lived would be able to produce more offspring and/or spend longer looking after said offspring thus favouring the proliferation of their genes relative to those that aged; thus ageing must be due to environmental factors the most likely being chemical warfare by the plants that they consume).

Health tips:

There are three pillars to good health: diet (already covered), sleep and abstinence.

I try to get as much sleep each night as physically possible as it helps recovery from the day's stresses and strains by allowing the blood vessels to recover by temporarily narrowing and/or shortening (hence why the normal position to sleep in is curled up on one's side) allowing maintenance for structural integrity.
Hence why the very sleep deprived can die from strokes.

Abstinence: to maintain good health one should only be sexually active when one is trying to reproduce as sexual activity is inflammatory (and thus also risks vascular integrity) involving the release of prostaglandins which the body uses to mitigate the cancer risk from the gametes (sperm or ova) which contain pluripotent stem cells which can differentiate into any cell type and are thus potentially carcinogenic if anything should go awry.
Also one should obviously not consume alcohol or drugs as these are obviously harmful (even pharmaceuticals as one is disrupting their body's biochemistry potentially causing harm).

As a bonus if one is completely sexually abstinent one can make rapid progress in yoga.

That is all.
HTH. :)

Best regards,
Roger

Why would anybody with one properly functioning braincell reproduce?

FYI reproduction = forcing innocent souls against their will into a dimension of lifelong suffering, misery and finally DEATH
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

Offline smokeyquartz

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2022, 09:33:30 pm »
Thank you for the update @IonSurfer. Do you ever drink green juices? Just wondering about how Aajonus used to say that it was necessary to drink green juices to offset acidity.

I'm also curious - do you eat high meat? Or rotten meat?

Offline IonSurfer

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2022, 05:46:57 am »
Hi smokeyquartz,

I don't ever drink green juices. I really don't recommend it as you're exposing yourself to plant pesticides. It's not necessary at all. You should eat at the top of the food chain (humans have evolved to be apex predators).

My diet isn't overly acidic because of the milk which is alkaline. You wouldn't even need to worry about acidity even if you were just eating raw meat and drinking water (carnivores in the wild do this all the time).

I recommend fresh or thawed frozen meat. I don't eat high or rotten meat (the bacteria in it produce toxic waste products). Humans have the stomach acid pH of a scavenger (approximately 1.5, which is more acidic than a lion's) so we can easily handle raw meat even if it's not so fresh, but fresh is healthier and I recommend you put your health first.

All the best,
Roger

Offline Continue

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2022, 06:39:43 am »
Why would anybody with one properly functioning braincell reproduce?

FYI reproduction = forcing innocent souls against their will into a dimension of lifelong suffering, misery and finally DEATH

Animals reproduce. Humans are animals. Every aspect of human experience is designed to cause reproduction. Anti-natalism certainly sounds cool when watching True Detective but when reading up on it I found a kooky religion. The statement that experience, or the way things are, is immoral, all religions do this. The void spits things out, humans don't choose to exist and humans are not going to choose to stop existing, there is nothing immoral. If humans did choose to stop existing, the void would continue to produce life. Clearly there is existence, experience and non-experience, there cannot be non-existence only. People with brain cells need not rage against what is.

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2022, 04:13:47 pm »
Animals reproduce. Humans are animals. Every aspect of human experience is designed to cause reproduction. Anti-natalism certainly sounds cool when watching True Detective but when reading up on it I found a kooky religion. The statement that experience, or the way things are, is immoral, all religions do this. The void spits things out, humans don't choose to exist and humans are not going to choose to stop existing, there is nothing immoral. If humans did choose to stop existing, the void would continue to produce life. Clearly there is existence, experience and non-experience, there cannot be non-existence only. People with brain cells need not rage against what is.

So why would any moral, ethical, logical, rational, unselfish man or woman want to force innocent souls AGAINST THEIR WILL into a dimension of a lifelong unimaginable suffering, misery and finally: death ?
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

Offline Continue

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2022, 06:07:03 am »
So why would any moral, ethical, logical, rational, unselfish man or woman want to force innocent souls AGAINST THEIR WILL into a dimension of a lifelong unimaginable suffering, misery and finally: death ?

To be informed about reality people have to look at it impartially, being emotionally invested in suffering is not clarity. Existence is the will to exist, there is nothing existing against its will. Humans are not moral, ethical, logical, rational or unselfish, we are animals, lumps of thinking matter, meat pockets of urges, it is disgusting but we don't really know anything about it. This existence thing is not serious, it is not a personal attack.

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2022, 12:40:21 pm »
To be informed about reality people have to look at it impartially, being emotionally invested in suffering is not clarity. Existence is the will to exist, there is nothing existing against its will. Humans are not moral, ethical, logical, rational or unselfish, we are animals, lumps of thinking matter, meat pockets of urges, it is disgusting but we don't really know anything about it. This existence thing is not serious, it is not a personal attack.

Well, YOU can consider YOURSELF an animal, that is your opinion of YOURSELF. Good for you.

I will stay with facts, truth, reality.

There are simply ZERO ethical/moral/unselfish/logical/rational reasons to impose/force innocent souls against their will into this dimension of lifelong suffering and death.

Offline Continue

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2022, 01:10:36 pm »
Well, YOU can consider YOURSELF an animal, that is your opinion of YOURSELF. Good for you.

I will stay with facts, truth, reality.

There are simply ZERO ethical/moral/unselfish/logical/rational reasons to impose/force innocent souls against their will into this dimension of lifelong suffering and death.

The fact, truth and reality is that humans are animals that procreate. Now you are saying that humans are not animals and that procreation is immoral, you have zero grasp of reality.

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2022, 04:29:26 pm »
The fact, truth and reality is that humans are animals that procreate. Now you are saying that humans are not animals and that procreation is immoral, you have zero grasp of reality.

The fact, truth an d reality is that YOU can consider YOURSELF an animal, that is your opinion of YOURSELF. Good for you.

I will stay with facts, truth, reality in that there are simply ZERO ethical/moral/unselfish/logical/rational reasons to impose/force innocent souls against their will into this dimension of lifelong suffering and death.

Offline Continue

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2022, 04:54:25 pm »
The fact, truth an d reality is that YOU can consider YOURSELF an animal, that is your oLpinion of YOURSELF. Good for you.

I will stay with facts, truth, reality in that there are simply ZERO ethical/moral/unselfish/logical/rational reasons to impose/force innocent souls against their will into this dimension of lifelong suffering and death.

From the perspective on Non-Duality I could agree that humans are not animals, as all duality is a dream. But the experience of existing is 100% duality. Unborn or dead is non-existence, being alive is existing. All experience is dual, there cannot be only non-existence. Humans don't know facts, truth or reality. Yeah I consider myself an animal in the dream state, what do you consider yourself? Plant? Mineral? Spirit?

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2022, 12:03:27 am »
From the perspective on Non-Duality I could agree that humans are not animals, as all duality is a dream. But the experience of existing is 100% duality. Unborn or dead is non-existence, being alive is existing. All experience is dual, there cannot be only non-existence. Humans don't know facts, truth or reality. Yeah I consider myself an animal in the dream state, what do you consider yourself? Plant? Mineral? Spirit?

Pumping out units, aka forcing innocent beings against their will, without their permission/consent, into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of: misery, suffering, struggling, taxes, ‘insurances’, bills, rent, regulations, usury, famine, hunger, bullying, greed, toil, struggling, pressure, ‘targets’ to achieve, violence, despair, anxiety, persecutions, tribulations, mental/physical torture, slavery, kidnappings, gaslighting, poverty, terrorism, nepotism, humiliation, oppression, decay, genocides, democides, extortion, terror, exploitation, discrimination, abuse, terrorists wearing uniforms-badges/white coats-stethoscopes/suits-ties pretending to be your gods/saviours/friends, pain, birth defects, rejection, conflict, hate, imperialism, racism, envy, jealousy, brutality, crime, corruption, cancers/diseases/physical/mental degeneration caused by the poisoned air/food/water and finally DEATH, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, drama queen/king complex syndrome, hero complex syndrome, God complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome, ignorance, arrogance, entitlement complex syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, sadomasochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

Offline Continue

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2022, 06:40:01 am »
Pumping out units, aka forcing innocent beings against their will, without their permission/consent, into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of: misery, suffering, struggling, taxes, ‘insurances’, bills, rent, regulations, usury, famine, hunger, bullying, greed, toil, struggling, pressure, ‘targets’ to achieve, violence, despair, anxiety, persecutions, tribulations, mental/physical torture, slavery, kidnappings, gaslighting, poverty, terrorism, nepotism, humiliation, oppression, decay, genocides, democides, extortion, terror, exploitation, discrimination, abuse, terrorists wearing uniforms-badges/white coats-stethoscopes/suits-ties pretending to be your gods/saviours/friends, pain, birth defects, rejection, conflict, hate, imperialism, racism, envy, jealousy, brutality, crime, corruption, cancers/diseases/physical/mental degeneration caused by the poisoned air/food/water and finally DEATH, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, drama queen/king complex syndrome, hero complex syndrome, God complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome, ignorance, arrogance, entitlement complex syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, sadomasochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

Suffering doesn't matter, it is not a serious issue.

Caring too much about suffering could be symptom of expanded consciousness, you could work on shrinking your consciousness to reduce your own useless suffering.

A healthy human is a fertile human, why would an antinatalist support healthy eating?

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2022, 08:26:49 pm »
Suffering doesn't matter, it is not a serious issue.

Caring too much about suffering could be symptom of expanded consciousness, you could work on shrinking your consciousness to reduce your own useless suffering.

A healthy human is a fertile human, why would an antinatalist support healthy eating?

Any argument for the positive value of suffering goes out the window when you experience unbearable pain. And the last thing you care about is ‘character development’. Unpleasant facts don't work on normies/breeditos. That's the bitter truth. It doesn't help to be polite and kind. Those who have decided to buy into the narrative are immune to facts and logic.

Offline Continue

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2022, 05:20:41 am »
Any argument for the positive value of suffering goes out the window when you experience unbearable pain. And the last thing you care about is ‘character development’. Unpleasant facts don't work on normies/breeditos. That's the bitter truth. It doesn't help to be polite and kind. Those who have decided to buy into the narrative are immune to facts and logic.

Current narratives are trans which ends in castration, feminism which has reduced birth rates, veganism which causes infertility, vaccination that has been used to reduce fertility, climate change which discourages procreation because apocalypse and the new population control ideology antinatalism.

I don't breed, but point out that shouting ideologies does not reduce or prevent suffering and caring about suffering too much is useless because it's effect is zero.

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2022, 02:31:57 am »
Current narratives are trans which ends in castration, feminism which has reduced birth rates, veganism which causes infertility, vaccination that has been used to reduce fertility, climate change which discourages procreation because apocalypse and the new population control ideology antinatalism.

I don't breed, but point out that shouting ideologies does not reduce or prevent suffering and caring about suffering too much is useless because it's effect is zero.

I have not seen one person I know, have kids and suddenly become happier people. Don't add a child to your miserable life with the expectation that kid give your life meaning. Then get disappointed and resent it when it doesn't. So many traumatized little kids out there with parents that use them like accessories.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2022, 03:48:10 am »
Interesting insights, Ion.

AV believed green juices were useful for eliminating toxins.

All human cultures seem to have consumed some green plant foods in some form, if available. The only exception I know of is the inuit people, who traditionally lived in areas where no land plants will grow for most (or all) of the year.

What is your view of highly domesticated, super fructose rich fruits such as most of what you find in grocery stores today?

What is your view regarding year-round consumption of fruits, which in the wild, would only be possible in the tropics?

What is your view regarding low-fructose fruits such as tomatoes, cucumbers, and peppers?

Regarding sodium, I believe muscle meats contain significant but not huge amounts, whereas blood contains a much higher amount.

What is your view regarding drinking small amounts of unpolluted sea water, or using it to season foods?
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline IonSurfer

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2022, 12:14:43 pm »
New info:

For greater long-term palatability I've found that adding oily predatory fish, e.g. fresh or thawed frozen salmon (preferably wild caught), on a daily basis helps.
So on most days now I have 250g raw diced grass-fed beef (in milk) for brunch, 200g thawed frozen salmon (accompanied by milk rather than immersed in it) for 'lupper' and 3L of raw grass-fed milk throughout the day. If I'm feeling extra hungry I'll have a second 250g serving of diced beef in milk this time at supper.
The salmon consumption also helps to soften one's appearance, which is nice.

HTH!

dariorpl: Green juices are cytotoxic as are leaves in general. They shouldn't be necessary at all.
It may be true that some or even many human cultures consume some green plant 'foods' but this could be as a way of staving off starvation if those people's hunting hasn't been as successful as hoped or as a way of getting vitamin C, if the meat intake wasn't high enough to provide enough of it given the very low levels in most muscle meat (the adrenal glands followed by the liver are apparently excellent sources, though  personally I don't eat either).

I don't think you need concern yourself with the levels of fructose in fruit (just consume less of it if you are worried about your weight) but you should be much more worried about pesticide residue.
So I either recommend if you want to consume fruit to buy organic (if it is available and you can afford it) or otherwise only consume fruit where you can remove the skin before eating it. Also, I recommend avoiding any GMO varieties or ones that's forebears have been irradiated in a bid to increase mutations to create 'desirable' changes as both diverge from normal symbiotic selection and may have detrimental effects.

I don't consume fruit anymore as I found that it unbalanced my diet making me crave other plant parts but I don't have a problem with fruit being available year-round as it is a good source of vitamin C.
I recommend buying whatever fruit that you like if it is pesticide and GMO-free.
If you only have one piece of fruit per day if it is an adequate size it should provide enough vitamin C to get by and regardless of whether it is low fructose it should either way not have a significant effect on your weight (you would likely have to eat extraordinary quantities of fruit at significant cost and inconvenience to use it as your energy staple so I recommend milk for this).

I don't recommend ingesting sea water as it may be hard to assess whether it really is clean and because consuming it would be little different than consuming sea salt itself which is extracted from sea water other than the extra water. It would still be a protoplasmic poison. It is the mineral composition imbalances that make it toxic.
As the saying goes "like getting blood from a stone": salt is that stone and is in no way comparable in quality to blood and attempting to nourish yourself this way is harmful. Raw minerals aren't food. Good food doesn't need to be seasoned.

Offline Stephen

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2023, 01:02:20 am »
The fact, truth an d reality is that YOU can consider YOURSELF an animal, that is your opinion of YOURSELF. Good for you.

Maybe you're just a faggot.

Offline biowolf

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2023, 12:37:54 am »
Maybe you're just a faggot.

who is this young man

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2023, 10:25:13 am »
Political Atheist is a negative death cultist who for some reason participates in a health forum to promote his death cult.

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline biowolf

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2023, 08:49:53 am »
Political Atheist is a negative death cultist who for some reason participates in a health forum to promote his death cult.

I agree with everything he says.. but.. I don't know we are still alive yes we are ruled by satanist and the artificial Inteligence will lock us down even further soon.. but suicide is not an answer.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk