Author Topic: LIVER KING new "primal" body builder and influencer  (Read 5483 times)

Offline biowolf

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Re: LIVER KING new "primal" body builder and influencer
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2023, 06:57:43 am »
https://youtube.com/shorts/0A218H2-ZUs?feature=share
What about this guy Bart K calls out for being a false natty

Penny for your thought?

His opinion is of no importance..the only thing that matters is the amount of money that one took in his pocket no matter how..

The winner used every trick in the book to get there...

That idiot can say all he wants meanwhile conor McGregor generates generational wealth.

Offline biowolf

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2023, 06:59:23 am »
You are acting a foo and disrespecting someone attempting to have an intelligent discussion about very difficult subjects. Is there some personal demon regarding the subject of roids?? I’m actually more educated about the nuances of HRT than you may give credit for. I reconize both men and women can responsibly supplement hormone therapy to offset the negative effects of aging, and it can be a relatively safe practice.

Tanny won national body building titles on a raw meat based diet while fully natural in 1949; the Dianabol you claim he took wasn’t even available until 1958?? So as Tanny aged I will grant you he may of supplemented testosterone and used some steroids moderately in order to maintain his physiological peak into his later years; that still doesn’t take away the truth that he built himself up on the natural for years before dabbling in roid, craft…

That's it brother you see you understand..

Offline biowolf

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2023, 02:32:33 am »
Do you wanna spend your last days the way most old people do? Rotting, waiting for death?

I refuse to let that happen to me. I'd much rather die of a heart attack in the gym while training, having sex at the age of 70 or so, than live how most do past a certain point of being healthy and so on.

Nature wants us dead. Plain and simple. Hormone levels declining over time results in less protein synthesis, slowing of metabolism, slowed rate of cell repair, heart problems, etc...
TRT Used correctly, it can make you live a longer, healthier, and more importantly, more fulfilled life into your later years.
The people who fuck up are ones who take high dosages aka abuse.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk