Author Topic: mercury detox  (Read 12328 times)

Offline d leh

• Forager
    • View Profile
mercury detox
« on: August 15, 2009, 04:43:37 am »
hello everyone, i have been tested and found to have quite high levels of mercury probably due to the huge amalgram filling i had, anyways does raw eggs and raw help detox mercury out of the body? or any other particular foods that will help detox?

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: mercury detox
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2009, 06:02:05 am »
Drinking lots of water and taking diluted food-grade hydrogen peroxide will definitely detox heavy metals.  Eating raw fruit, particularly pectin fruit, also works.  Good quality raw fats will probably also help.  If you are drinking lots of water and/or eating a lot of fruit to detox mercury, it's a good idea to remineralize with bone meal, dolomite, and/or healing clays that contain calcium, magnesium, and trace minerals.

William

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2009, 06:41:07 am »
This works, I did it:
http://www.bioraynaturaldetox.com/

If you don't mind chemicals, this works too:
http://curezone.com/faq/q.asp?a=3,76&q=102
http://onibasu.com/wiki/Cutler_protocol

Anything else will take a long time, if it works at all.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2009, 07:20:14 am »
This works, I did it:
http://www.bioraynaturaldetox.com/

If you don't mind chemicals, this works too:
http://curezone.com/faq/q.asp?a=3,76&q=102
http://onibasu.com/wiki/Cutler_protocol

Anything else will take a long time, if it works at all.

Hi william, I'm so very interested in the bioray that worked for you.  Can you tell us your success story?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

William

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2009, 12:41:14 pm »
Hi william, I'm so very interested in the bioray that worked for you.  Can you tell us your success story?

I was diagnosed with terminal heart disease. Not dead yet. :D
Being that mercury has no symptoms of its own, there isn't anything that I can point to,  except that I felt better. It takes more than heavy metal detox to cure.

BTW I started taking Blue Ice omega 3 fish oil yesterday, and the tendonitis is already less painful! This makes me suspicious of the supposedly natural grassfed orgainic beef that I have been buying - it's supposed to have enough omega 3 in it.

Offline d leh

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2009, 10:31:49 pm »
thanks everyone for the replies

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2009, 06:08:12 am »
I was diagnosed with terminal heart disease. Not dead yet. :D...
How long were you given and how long ago was that? Hope your health continues to improve.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

William

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2009, 06:22:04 am »
Didn't say how long, but the doctor looked surprised to see me in the local mall two months later. It was in 1998.
People with the same diagnosis post for  some weeks, and are not heard from again.

Thanks, looks like zero carb is the way.

Offline Ioanna

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2009, 05:24:17 am »
chlorella is supposed to help elimination.  also, along those lines, GI absorption of mercury is much much higher in the fasting state. 

magnesium is also supposed to be helpful, probably by competitive inhibition.

Offline d leh

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2009, 10:33:35 pm »
so it would be better to take chlorella while fasting...

William

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2009, 12:45:16 am »

Not necessarily so.
Consider the risk that while chlorella lifts mercury from wherever it is in the body, it could just circulate until it settles in some other place possible worse for you, like in your heart.

Andy Cutler's protocol addresses this danger, so does NDF.

Offline Ioanna

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2009, 11:50:53 pm »

oh no, i meant to suggest not fasting at all! 

Offline Michael

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2009, 05:30:55 am »
Hi William,

Congratulations on your heart disease success!  That's wonderful to hear.

The Bioray products look very interesting.  I've never heard of them despite having had my own past issues with mercury.  I had my many amalgam fillings removed in Germany about 12 yrs ago followed by various detox procedures (including Andy Cutler's).  The combination of this and my 8 years RAF has seen my health improve dramatically since those early days. 

But, I'd be interested in trying some of those Bioray products.  You mentioned the NDF addressing the dangers of the chlorella simply relocating the mercury thus inflicting further tissue damage.  I know of Cutler's approaches to this but, bearing in mind the NDF appears to use chlorella, how is this danger addressed?

Any further info you could provide on the Bioray products would be very interesting.

Thanks.
1. When offered something that is too good to be true. It is.
2. Greed and fear are poor states of mind in which to make decisions; like shopping at the supermarket when you are hungry.
3. Exponential growth is mathematically unsustainable.

William

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2009, 08:31:30 am »
  You mentioned the NDF addressing the dangers of the chlorella simply relocating the mercury thus inflicting further tissue damage.  I know of Cutler's approaches to this but, bearing in mind the NDF appears to use chlorella, how is this danger addressed?

Any further info you could provide on the Bioray products would be very interesting.

Thanks.

I don't know how NDF does it, only that tests show a significant increase of excretion of mercury after taking the stuff.

IIRC there's something about this on the bioray website, not easily found though.

Offline d leh

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2009, 12:41:22 am »
for anyone with mercury problems this website states on the end of second paragraph that adequate intake of zinc can replace toxic metals such as lead,cadmium and mercury http://george-eby-research.com/html/warning.html

Offline Michael

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2009, 01:01:41 am »
I'll read the article link when I get a chance.  Thanks d leh.  I don't think anyone on a raw paleo diet would have difficulty consuming vast quantities of zinc!!!  :)

William, I've now seen the price of the NDF!!  Wow!  It appears to be wonderful stuff which I would certainly love to experiment with but it's prohibitively expensive for me at the moment.  I'd be interested in any further experiences of it you or anyone else cares to share.
1. When offered something that is too good to be true. It is.
2. Greed and fear are poor states of mind in which to make decisions; like shopping at the supermarket when you are hungry.
3. Exponential growth is mathematically unsustainable.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2009, 01:50:07 am »
for anyone with mercury problems this website states on the end of second paragraph that adequate intake of zinc can replace toxic metals such as lead,cadmium and mercury http://george-eby-research.com/html/warning.html

Raw oysters is #1 in zinc supplementation hands down.
Followed by raw beef as a far #2.
Everything else is far bellow raw beef.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline zenfood

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2009, 09:22:41 pm »
Chlorella with cilantro is a comon combination for mercury... thats what i do personally, with ALA and liquid zeolites.

Offline zenfood

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2009, 09:26:30 pm »
well i just looked the ndf product and thats exactly it! cilantro and chlorella...

you can do it yourself fairly easily; just get some organic vodka, fresh or dried cilantro and chlorella (best price i found is here : http://www.iherb.com/Jarrow-Formulas-Yaeyama-Chlorella-1-Kilogram-Powder/147?at=0) and mix the two in the vodka for a moon cycle (full moon to full moon) , filter and enjoy! much cheaper to do it yourself!

Max

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk