Author Topic: Parasites are everywhere: Doctor Finds Worm inside Brain Tumor  (Read 4961 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Parasites are everywhere: Doctor Finds Worm inside Brain Tumor
« on: February 28, 2009, 06:00:05 pm »
The following video news report shows an American woman being diagnosed with a brain tumor and that they have to rush to operate on her to remove the brain tumor.  Luckily for her, it was a simple act of the doctor removing the worm with his tweezers.  Her brain and head are closed up and the doctor calls it a wrap, mission accomplished.  As simple as that… or is it?

http://www.curemanual.com/blog/2009/02/parasites-are-everywhere-doctor-finds-worm-inside-brain-tumor/

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
Re: Parasites are everywhere: Doctor Finds Worm inside Brain Tumor
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2009, 08:42:24 am »
I'm not concerned about parasites myself, but my sister and brother-in-law have given me good tongue lashings for eating raw fish and meat and they might be open to eating RPD if they could overcome this concern (they are eating cooked near-Paleo per info I provided them). They are concerned about heartworms and brain parasites and such. What are good responses to such concerns? For example, why shouldn't I be concerned about possibly ingesting trematodes and cestodes from raw fish, or getting brain parasites from meats?
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2009, 10:29:24 am »
Weston price foundation says 14 days in the freezer kills all parasites.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline dizzybee6

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2009, 11:36:42 am »
That video is sooooo nasty. I guess parasites are a part of life. Do any of you eat pork raw? Is it better to make sure it's from a good source i'm sure but  have not really experemented with it myself. I'm still pretty new and working on beef still, maybe bison occasionally or venison but still trying to figure it out.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2009, 01:43:18 pm »
As Aajonus says, parasites are our friends and is a fast way to detoxification.
Detoxification of what?
Detoxification of pollution like isopropyl alcohol et al from various personal care products.
But when they migrate to organs where they shouldn't be they wreck havoc.
So just as Hulda Clark has observed, you stop polluting yourselves with personal care products and bad processed foods.
Then you kick out the parasites.

My sister at 4 years old coughed out a 7 inch long live wriggling worm while we were in the car.

I used to have parasites while on a cooked diet.
I followed hulda clark's advice.  Stopped polluting myself.  Kicked out the parasites.
Then I followed aajonus and made the parasites from raw meats my friends by not polluting myself.

I'm still well armed against parasites.  You should be well armed too.  Google for Beam Ray, Zappers, Herbal Dewormers.  They all work to varying degrees.  And with those tools within easy reach no one needs to be afraid of parasites.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 01:55:56 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2009, 11:12:44 pm »
  I am not so sure about kicking out parasites with a 'natural diet'.  Animals in the wild have them all the time; like deer etc..   Although it may be their immunity to them lessened as in during the lean months of the year contributes to the cycle. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk