Author Topic: Is it time to stop taking the Birth Control Pill?  (Read 6693 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Is it time to stop taking the Birth Control Pill?
« on: August 24, 2009, 09:37:30 pm »
Is it time to stop taking the Pill? A new book asks whether the tide of risks has gone too far

By Sophie Morris
Last updated at 8:46 AM on 24th August 2009

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1208519/Is-time-stop-taking-Pill-A-new-book-asks-tide-risks-gone-far.html

So, the common person still has some sense left in them that drugs / pharmaceuticals are harmful for your health.  These "pills" are so non-paleo diet - so non-paleo lifestyle - they are outright harmful to people's health pretty obvious if they still had some common sense left in them. Hello... fertility is a sign of good health... infertility is a sign of poor health. 

I always loved my wife too much to allow her to poison herself.  Even in those times I was non-paleo and did not know anything about healing I knew these things were harmful.

Posted this here because women are made to "eat" this harmful stuff.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Is it time to stop taking the Birth Control Pill?
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2009, 12:27:27 am »
This sounds controversial, so I'll put it in the hot topics forum.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline invisible

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2009, 08:07:31 pm »
yeah not paleo, but what if we want sex but not kids

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2009, 10:11:43 pm »
yeah not paleo, but what if we want sex but not kids

Birth control pills are harmful drugs.  There are other ways and means.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline yon yonson

• Global Moderator
  • Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2009, 11:32:01 pm »
im not really advocating 'pulling out' only but this was a very interesting article

http://goingferal.wordpress.com/2009/08/17/the-ancient-art-of-belly-painting/

hahaha, the ancient art of belly painting!

Offline invisible

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2009, 10:37:38 am »
Birth control pills are harmful drugs.  There are other ways and means.

Like what? Condoms make sex worse. Wouldn't really want to use them unless you're worried about STDs.

Pulling out seems a bit risky as well.

Offline invisible

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2009, 10:42:00 am »
im not really advocating 'pulling out' only but this was a very interesting article

http://goingferal.wordpress.com/2009/08/17/the-ancient-art-of-belly-painting/

hahaha, the ancient art of belly painting!

lol good article. Something to remember.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2009, 11:07:56 am »
Like what? Condoms make sex worse. Wouldn't really want to use them unless you're worried about STDs.

Pulling out seems a bit risky as well.

Just as paleo diet and lifestyle requires a different mindset and foundation of health truths and diseases truths... real natural sex as the original design for reproduction needs a different mindset and foundation of health truths as well.

The whole western medicine scam is upon us and has perverted people's foundation of truth because of the greed and profits as foundation of western medicine... which is only good for the emergency room... anything about diseases, STDs and sex they promote is upside down... twisted to promote their own profits.

STDs like crabs and mites exist.  But crabs and mites can be dealt with easily.  Think beam ray and zappers and sprays.

Alleged STDs are not STDs at all like herpes... can be transmitted via many means.  Some lesions in the genital area are really forms of eczema or psoriasis or dermatitis and just because they are in the genital area does not mean they were transmitted by sex.  These are easily cured via http://www.eczemacure.info

AIDS is not really an STD, http://www.curemanual.com/diseases-and-tweaks/aids

As for the sexual act, the sexual need, the sexual lust = call for natural reproduction.  We are animals of the animal kingdom and the animal kingdom is a sexual kingdom.  Sexual reproduction is an advantageous reproduction strategy that is a feature of humanity which has led us to be the top predator of the world.

The problem with "civilization" is lately child bearing and child raising is so very very unfathomably expensive in some parts of the world and sub-cultures people resort to various ways of clamping down on their very natural reproductive instincts.

The most natural way is to use no devices whatsoever.  NFP is natural family planning with various markers for fertile times and non-fertile times.  These are for people who dislike condoms and do not want to poison their women.  The women get to hold on to their men by agreeing to sexual acts during their non-fertile times.  The men get to inseminate their women and the human bond is formed.  The only possibility of getting pregnant with NFP is if you have no self control and do it on the wrong days.

If the woman and the man both do not have children... their lust for sex is greater and if both are healthy, life will find a way and you should let life find its way.  This dampens down people's natural lust for sex so they stop being maniacal about sex when they have children.

The other natural means of birth spacing is natural polygamy or polygamous behavior.  If you live in a country where they frown on polygamy, then this may be a hot topic.

My thoughts about sex and procreation are a hot topic for many because I promote pronatalism... make more life as this is the natural scheme of things... the search for true health will bring in a natural healthy and natural fertile state which makes more life.  

I'm a volunteer of the Pro-life movement in the Philippines at www.prolife.org.ph

Most people these days will contracept themselves to extinction, but there are those of us who are willing to carry on the burden of making and raising the future of the human race.   See my http://www.pronatal.org

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2009, 11:34:08 am »
Interesting perpective GS.

Most people I know with children look exhausted. Two parents juggling 50 hour work weeks along with the kids football/netball training whilst picking up and dropping off kids to school...exhausting expensive. I hear when you have your own kids its different.

“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline letifer

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2009, 10:15:16 am »
There are effective and natural ways of pregnancy planning without drugs or contraceptives. Since a fertile couple really only has a week window to get pregnant per menstrual cycle you can simply avoid unprotected sex during that fertile window.

I would recommend reading "Taking charge of your fertility" by Tony Weishcler for more comprehenisve information.

I would never ever allow my wife/gf to take birth control pills. I can't see how you can be health conscious and eat raw paleo but then take hormone altering drugs like the birth control pill. It'd like be eating paelo and smoking cigarettes..
Good things come to those who take the initiative.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk