Author Topic: So Sad: Dr. Hulda Clark Died of Spinal Cord Injuries last September 3, 2009  (Read 2789 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.

Oh my, it seems Dr. Hulda Clark passed away recently.  She was one of my most respected researchers and authors.  She is a tireless true scientist who always sought to do honest research that benefited everyone.  She kept no secrets and published everything, open sourced technology for all to benefit and improve upon.  She will be missed.

The big impact of Dr. Clark to my health education came from her books, Cure for All Cancers, Cure for All Diseases and Cure for AIDS, Cure for All Advanced Cancers.  Although with my further education into health literacy I would later disagree with the complete de-parasitization of food and the use of artificial vitamins and supplements, I now understand that these were recommendations of Dr. Clark not for longevity health seekers but for her emergency cases in her clinic.

http://www.myhealthblog.org/2009/09/07/so-sad-dr-hulda-clark-died-of-spinal-cord-injuries-last-september-3-2009/
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

William

Re: So Sad: Dr. Hulda Clark Died of Spinal Cord Injuries last September 3, 2009
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2009, 08:20:57 pm »
I still have a zapper somewhere, it does work as she wrote but germs/parasites turned out not to be my problem.

For me, the most important part of her work was her finding of the influence of poisons on health. This is still commonly ignored, although it is maybe half the reason for the success of her clinic.

One of the great true scientists of our time.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2009, 04:11:20 am »
Umm, this should really belong in Hot Topics, given the anti-parasite beliefs of Hulda Clark , among other issues like artificial supplements. She's a very controversial figure in the raw foodist world and most people are extremely leery of her(only the members of the RAV food group seem to be really in favour of her, taken as a whole).
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2009, 07:31:02 am »
Ummm... Tyler, this is Off-Topic not Hot Topic.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2009, 12:47:29 pm »
    Thank you for posting it.  I never visited her, nor planned to.  Reading about her methods was interesting, zappers just didn't sound like they were for me.  It sounds like she enjoyed helping people and the FDA hurtfully persecuted her.  May she rest in peace.  I learned of this here: http://tinyurl.com/lf2htj  Thanks again!
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk