Author Topic: Spam post removed  (Read 3324 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Spam post removed
« on: September 12, 2009, 04:47:04 pm »
I've just removed 2 blatant spam posts advocating some cooked/processed "palaeo treats". IMO, we should NOT allow  promotion on this forum unless the foods are both raw AND palaeo(obviously if people ask on the primal diet forum where to buy raw dairy and the like, that is permissible, but the above website couldn't fit into any of the forums, really).
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Spam post removed
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2009, 10:32:52 pm »
I was wondering what we should do with those posts.  Thanks for being on top of that. 

Offline Raw Kyle

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2009, 02:48:47 am »
I agree. If there was a person or company trying to sell raw paleo products though, where would it be acceptable to be posted? General? If it's food, maybe in the recipes section? I don't think we should make an advertising forum, so imo it would have to fit into one of the pre-existing ones.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2009, 10:13:26 pm »
I agree. If there was a person or company trying to sell raw paleo products though, where would it be acceptable to be posted? General? If it's food, maybe in the recipes section? I don't think we should make an advertising forum, so imo it would have to fit into one of the pre-existing ones.

I do think that general discussions would be appropriate provided the relevant company or farm wasn't constantly advertised.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk