Author Topic: Pray for Edwin, Typhoon Ondoy swept Manila  (Read 3226 times)

Offline vernon

• Scavenger
    • View Profile

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Pray for Edwin, Typhoon Ondoy swept Manila
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2009, 02:43:50 pm »
Thanks Vernon.
I was not in any danger. I was out.
My wife and 3 kids almost died.
They were lucky to have been able to cross over to the neighbor's house who had a 3rd floor while the floods raged up to their necks while stepping on the adjoining roof from my mother in law's 2 story house.
Our 1 story house beside the 2 story house was completely submerged in muddy raging waters.

For details and pictures, see http://www.myhealthblog.org/2009/09/27/provident-village-marikina-wife-and-3-kids-survive-gushing-flood-waters-ordeal/

The flood trashed our whole house and all our stuff including my wife's brand new car (insurance called they said they were not covering the flood, useless parasites).  I got no clothes, no shoes and no stuff.  But we're happy to be alive.

One of my employees is still missing  :(

But we are hoping he is out there.

We accept donations of help. Thanks.
http://www.myhealthblog.org/donate/
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2009, 04:44:13 pm »
This is shocking news. From what I've just read, the floods had the same sort of effect that that other hurricane had on New Orleans, some time back.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2009, 07:25:13 am »
Sorry to hear the bad news, GS. I made a donation and hope others will too, given how you've tried to help people here and elsewhere.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk