Author Topic: Aajonus Vonderplanitz on the doctors  (Read 19887 times)

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
Re: Aajonus Vonderplanitz on the doctors
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2010, 10:57:51 am »
... i thought Aajonus would look a little better and have better hair; his hair seems to be thinning..

Aajonus has caught up to me in hair loss and will pass me at the rate he's going...

Aajonus  25 Sept 02
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIrFhfyrmS4

Aajonus before 3 June 09
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abg8l2Zs7d8&feature=player_embedded

Aajonus before 27 May 10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BzZQfaba10&feature=related

Someone who has his ear should warn him to go easy on the raw honey.

Lex Rooker and Danny Roddy have apparently had good success halting their hair loss.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2010, 12:11:28 pm by PaleoPhil »
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline ForTheHunt

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2010, 12:05:14 pm »
His hair is fine.

And Lex Rooker? He already lost all his hair so how would he halt it.

To me he looks incredibly healthy. Very sturdy and muscular.
Take everyones advice with a grain of salt. Try things out for your self and then make up your mind.

Offline Sitting Coyote

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2010, 09:12:15 pm »
I also think AV would benefit a lot by cutting out dairy and radically reducing his consumption of honey.  But I don't know the guy or have any vested interest in him, so he can eat whatever he wants.  Even fecal matter, if he pleases.

The diet he recommends is entirely artificial.  No human being has had access to the types of foods he advocates in the quantities he advocates until the industrial era.  At that, given the high cost of quality raw dairy, raw honey and raw meat, the Primal Diet is largely a diet for the elite.

I've butchered doe that had been lactating, and out of a 130 pound (field dressed) animal you can expect maybe a quart of milk.  The doe constantly produces milk and the fawns constantly consume it, so there isn't a lot in storage at any one time.  Most females only lactate seasonally, so the percentage of kills that have milk would only rise to 50% when the females are nursing their fawns.  Nursing usually only lasts for the summer for whitetail deer, so if you kill a doe any other time of year there will be no milk. 

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2010, 09:20:48 pm »
The diet he recommends is entirely artificial.  No human being has had access to the types of foods he advocates in the quantities he advocates until the industrial era.  At that, given the high cost of quality raw dairy, raw honey and raw meat, the Primal Diet is largely a diet for the elite.

Yes, Aajonus says he invented his primal diet as a result of his experiments.

Yes, just like us raw paleo diet is not possible for most people unless they live near the wet market or have refrigeration technology.

Yes Aajonus says primal diet is expensive.  Raw Paleo Diet is expensive.  We are somewhat elite because we can spend on raw paleo diet.  My driver says he tried some raw beef and saw improvements in his skin immediately but he can't afford beef.  Too bad.

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2010, 09:28:10 pm »
Yes, Aajonus says he invented his primal diet as a result of his experiments.

Yes, just like us raw paleo diet is not possible for most people unless they live near the wet market or have refrigeration technology.

Yes Aajonus says primal diet is expensive.  Raw Paleo Diet is expensive.  We are somewhat elite because we can spend on raw paleo diet.  My driver says he tried some raw beef and saw improvements in his skin immediately but he can't afford beef.  Too bad.

Time you gave him a pay rise!
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline ForTheHunt

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2010, 10:11:11 pm »
I also think AV would benefit a lot by cutting out dairy and radically reducing his consumption of honey.  But I don't know the guy or have any vested interest in him, so he can eat whatever he wants.  Even fecal matter, if he pleases.

I've butchered doe that had been lactating, and out of a 130 pound (field dressed) animal you can expect maybe a quart of milk.  The doe constantly produces milk and the fawns constantly consume it, so there isn't a lot in storage at any one time.  Most females only lactate seasonally, so the percentage of kills that have milk would only rise to 50% when the females are nursing their fawns.  Nursing usually only lasts for the summer for whitetail deer, so if you kill a doe any other time of year there will be no milk. 

That is what YOU think. AV has been doing this for a long long period and I dare say he knows a lot more than you. Calling his diet "entirely artificial" just shows your ignorance. Everything he recommends could be achieved through hearding.
Take everyones advice with a grain of salt. Try things out for your self and then make up your mind.

Offline Haai

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2010, 10:12:44 pm »
He looks to have aged quite a bit in 8 years.
"In the modern, prevailing view of the cosmos, we sit here as tiny, unimportant specks of protoplasm, flukes of nature, and stare out into an almost limitless void. Vast, nameless tracts of emptiness dominate the scene. Talk about feeling small.
But we do not look out at the universe; it is, instead, within us, as a rich 3-D visual experience whose location is the mind" - R. Lanza, Beyond Biocentrism.

Offline ForTheHunt

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2010, 10:33:00 pm »

He's 64. He looks incredible for his age.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2010, 01:06:42 am »
Keep in mind that he was probably coated with makeup and so forth so that he looks presentable for television. This stuff probably has an effect on the appearance of his hair.

Reality is that no person could maintain whatever their diet is nowadays whether dairy, meat or whatever if this were a real paleo time.

I read a report awhile back that looked into the causes of diabetes that is / was rampant in aboriginal Indians I believe in Manitoba, Canada. I do not recall the details except that what the concluded was obvious to me. These people had evolved into having a feast or famine lifestyle where they got an animal or some berries or whatever they ate and they gorged on it for the time it was available and their bodies converted it into some fat or whatever which their body stored till the food ran out.

Trouble is that with modern food availability, this storing of fats, etc. became a precursor to diabetes when it also included some of the modern cooking methods and modern foodstuffs, such as white flour and coffee probably the worst of the lot.

Living strictly off of this food or that food or deep sea food and eating a steady diet of whatever meat you like would be a pipe dream to a paleo person. I would guess that they lived hand to mouth and depended on seasons to provide what they need. The seasons provided meat, berries and probably tubers or roots of whatever variety was native. Speculating that there was no dairy is quite frankly silly. My friend from Tibet says that where he grew up was an extremely isolated area and the kids would go grab the teat of one of their yaks whenever they were hungry.
Cheers
Al

Offline michaelwh

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2010, 06:55:54 am »
Keep in mind that he was probably coated with makeup and so forth so that he looks presentable for television. This stuff probably has an effect on the appearance of his hair.

I'm sure that Aajonus would never use conventional makeup. He has some "raw skin formula", made from butter, cream, coconut cream, and royal jelly.

I met him at a workshop about a year ago, and I got the impression that he's not the kind of person who worries about looking "presentable".

Offline greywolve

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2010, 09:17:34 pm »
probably why intermittent fasting seems to work so well. for me anyway :) i have to disagree that they would always be living from hand to mouth, i think that would only happen in certain seasons and also depends where you lived. for example in one or two episodes of bear grylls survival show it looked like he could have lived forever off the land just fine, but its probably true you wouldnt be able to follow it exactly as we do now, you'd have to go with whatever you could find or kill. probably a good thing for variety ;)

Offline Sitting Coyote

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2010, 12:56:01 am »
My driver says he tried some raw beef and saw improvements in his skin immediately but he can't afford beef.  Too bad.

Good samaritan, eh?

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2010, 05:32:50 am »
Haai   
« Reply #31 on: Yesterday at 09:12:44 AM »

First time I spoke about 11 inches from him, he looked about 19 years younger than his chronological age to me, but not just that, also very healthy for that 19 years younger.

I agree.  On the subsequent times I saw him he looked like he had been through things.  But he had!  Several weeks after his motorcycle collision I saw him.  About a month after his injection attack I saw him.  Times I saw him that he hadn't been seriously injured within the few months before, he looked excellent!

ForTheHunt
He's 64. He looks incredible for his age.

He does look good for his age.

raw-al
« Reply #33 on: Yesterday at 12:06:42 PM »

He never looked like he had a stitch of any kind of make up the handful of times I saw him in person.  Have you seen him in person yet?
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2010, 05:35:46 am »
He has some "raw skin formula", made from butter, cream, coconut cream, and royal jelly.

I tried the formula.  I know people who swear by it and never go without it.  They look great.  Lol what I like about it the most is dogs and puppies can't get enough of it :) hamsters too, in my experience.  :) oh, my younger cat likes it too.  Of course the animals never wore it, but took it internally, and will again I'm sure, any time it's available.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2010, 06:00:04 am »
FortheHunt, just curious--what's your opinion of Aajonus' CIA injection attack story?
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk