Author Topic: Cooked-Zero Carb "Meatup" in Los Angeles  (Read 5050 times)

Offline lex_rooker

• Trailblazer
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Cooked-Zero Carb "Meatup" in Los Angeles
« on: October 14, 2009, 11:44:29 am »
The Zeroing In On Health (ZIOH) forum, run by Charles Washington, had a gathering at SAMBA Brazilian steak house in Redondo Beach last Saturday evening. I think there were 18 or 20 of us total.  A couple flew in from Chicago, and there was a couple from Chico but most of the rest were from around Southern Calif.  Charles has been flying all over the country to host these get togethers and it truly was fun. I took some pictures and MAC, one of the moderators, posted them for me.  If you are interested you can find the pictures starting here:

http://forum.zeroinginonhealth.com/showthread.php?tid=2213&page=20

All the pictures on pages 20 and 21 are mine with the exception of 2 pictures posted by Mariel of Charles dancing with the 'hired help' on page 20. Also, all my photos were taken without flash so you get the full effect of the lighting in the restaruant.  Further on others have posted more pictures as well.  I only attended the dinner, but Charles was here for the better part of 2 days so there are some pictures documenting much of his trip.  I think Charles posted a short video he took as well.  

Lex
« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 05:04:51 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
Re: Zero Carb "Meatup" in Los Angeles
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2009, 12:11:13 pm »
 If you are interested you can find the pictures starting here:

http://forum.zeroinginonhealth.com/showthread.php?tid=2213&page=20

...  I think Charles posted a short video he took as well.  

Lex

Thank you.  I'd like to see the video too if possible.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline lex_rooker

• Trailblazer
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2009, 01:00:55 pm »
    Thank you.  I'd like to see the video too if possible.

Lee posted pictures on page 25, Charles' video and pictures are on page 27 (video is post #261 and photos are post #269).

Lex

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2009, 05:04:10 pm »
What I find truly annoying about Charles' site is that one has to register to view the pages and the password is tricky to remember(Maybe there's a way to change it, but I forget).NB:- I added the word "cooked" to the title as this post concerned a cooked-diet-meetup.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline phatdave

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Cooked-Zero Carb "Meatup" in Los Angeles
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2009, 06:11:07 pm »
this mac figure is rather elusive! :)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2009, 07:58:29 pm »
Are the dancing girls cooked zero carbers?

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2009, 08:12:27 pm »
What I find truly annoying about Charles' site is that one has to register to view the pages and the password is tricky to remember(Maybe there's a way to change it, but I forget).

I thought maybe I had joined before.  I had never posted.  I tried with my email address though, but it didn't work, so I registered. 

Lex, I used your name as a reference.  I thought that was better than leaving that part of the registration blank.  Do they tell you each time someone says you referred them?  Do you get some kind of credits?  If so, what kind?
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline lex_rooker

• Trailblazer
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2009, 12:12:09 am »
Do they tell you each time someone says you referred them?  Do you get some kind of credits?  If so, what kind?

No they don't tell me stuff like that.  I'm not very active on that forum.  I do monitor it regularly and make comments when I think I can add value, but that is about it.

Lex
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 12:23:36 am by lex_rooker »

Offline lex_rooker

• Trailblazer
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2009, 12:13:50 am »
this mac figure is rather elusive! :)

Here's MAC in all his glory.  Since he posted the photos for me on the ZION forum, he decided not to post those of himself.

EDIT: I appolgize but MAC went bullistic when he found that I had posted his picture on this forum.  I've honored his request to remove it as he feels the picture, posted along with his on-line ID, puts him at some sort of risk.

Lex
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 02:06:10 am by lex_rooker »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk