Author Topic: Hawaiian Raw Foodist  (Read 2717 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Hawaiian Raw Foodist
« on: November 21, 2009, 04:05:04 am »
I was searching under "primal diet and some other term and found a blog by a guy who happens to be on the primal diet(though since most of the content has little to do with diet(mostly mens' rights issues it seems) I've not included it in the sticky list of raw-food blog sites):-

http://hawaiianlibertarian.blogspot.com/2009/11/sickle-hammer-diet.html
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
Re: Hawaiian Raw Foodist
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2009, 10:37:24 am »
It was the industrialization of grain agriculture that should have eventually given us a very clear clue of the identity of those taking over the United States from the inside. Our clue should have come from the flag of the former USSR, which contained the symbols that represented communism: a hammer and a sickle. The hammer represented industrialization and the sickle represented agriculture. The combination of industry with agriculture is one of the ten steps toward achieving a communist state as outlined by Marx and Friedrich Engels in the Manifesto of the Communist Party.

...the nation's diet changed when Americans began to rely upon the "standardized" grain-based diet of Marx's industrialized agriculture.
Given my own libertarian leanings, I may be biased, and that blog post may seem a bit over the top at first blush, but I recently skimmed a book which noted that the tendency to idolize utopian agriculture is also a facet of most, if not all, totalitarian societies, and fanatical religions as well.  I'll post an excerpt from it if I find it again.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 11:35:21 am by PaleoPhil »
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk