Raw Paleo Diet Forums > General Discussion

ground meat?

(1/2) > >>

Raw Kyle:
I'm not to attracted to ground meat and think it's better to eat sliced meat. What do you guys think?

xylothrill:
I'm really used to ground meat but I do like the texture of sliced meat as well as that you can eat the fat separately from the lean and enjoy them individually. I don't however think it's so much better as to justify its price.

Craig

TylerDurden:
Well I just get a whole chunk of meat from the butcher or farmer and eat that after cutting with a knife. I loathe raw ground meat.

Satya:
I like to slice it myself.  I tried ground raw beef at the start of my RAF adventure for variety but gave it up.  It's a matter of freshness for me - the slab of muscle just has more life to it, afaic.

wodgina:
The only meat I really eat is ground mince (with minced suet) I love it and really don't need variety although I eat tongue once a fortnight.
Ground beef is cheaper, easy to eat, often contains chewy bits to munch on and also has the added benefit of having more surface area so more bacteria.

On another note I'm powering along to the 4 week mark of my all meat diet now and after getting over some small hurdles I'm happy and so is my brain. Not snacking on fruit in the day and the 22 hours rest from food a day really helps keep me chilled! There is definitely something in the brain/ketosis/fasting/gut  response which has an anti stress effect.

Andrew

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version