Author Topic: Living with diseased people & The smell of cooked food  (Read 4307 times)

Offline Kokki

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
Living with diseased people & The smell of cooked food
« on: November 24, 2009, 03:27:27 am »
This may be paranoid thinking..

People who work on non-organic, big animal farms, are exposed to medications from diseased animals (dandruff).

How it`s in man`s case? I`m a little scared because my family uses much medicines. Steroids, strong painkillers, migraine pills etc..

The second subject: Every heated thing makes poisonous gases, including so called food (from grocery stores). How harmful those gases really are? In my case, my face turns red due to allergy and I`m feeling tired and angry (the latter can be mental :-))

This worrying is making me grazy.. Just don`t want to see myself sick anymore.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Living with diseased people & The smell of cooked food
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2009, 05:56:36 am »
sometimes a little self discipline is in order.  Especially if you can sense the worrying is causing you harm in the moment. You might like to try paying very close attention when the worry comes up and feel where in the body it is causing you pain or discomfort, then bring all your attention to that area, like you would to a child that's scraped his knee and you're attending to it.  Your attention eventually will alleviate or displace the strength behind your worries.  this is something one has to practice to have it become effective. 
    And if you're new to this way of eating,  time has a way of healing your body, and your mind, as experienced by quite a few of us here.

Offline Michael

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2009, 06:45:59 am »
I think vans suggestions are wise and worth heeding kokki.

In addition, and without intending to fuel your paranoia, it may be worth researching any potential allergies.  Your reaction to gases released from foods could have a very real basis.  For instance, I work with a guy who is highly allergic to a chemical naturally released by many fruits - particularly bananas and pears.  He has to carry an adrenaline shot with him at all time due to this.  I suspect all such problems are rooted in liver dysfunction and a problem with one/some of the detoxification pathways.  Eventually, one would hope an appropriate RAF diet would resolve this.

I would suggest meditation, yoga, affirmations and relaxation techniques to deal with the anxiety.

We are, unfortunately, absolutely surrounded by toxic loads in our environment, air, foods, water.  This is relentless and there are limitations to the methods we can employ to reduce this.  Try not to get too hung up on the small things.  Focus on building yourself a strong body using nourishing foods that is capable of protecting you from this bombardment.
1. When offered something that is too good to be true. It is.
2. Greed and fear are poor states of mind in which to make decisions; like shopping at the supermarket when you are hungry.
3. Exponential growth is mathematically unsustainable.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2009, 08:51:53 am »
Your reaction to gases released from foods could have a very real basis.  ...  I suspect all such problems are rooted in liver dysfunction and a problem with one/some of the detoxification pathways.  Eventually, one would hope an appropriate RAF diet would resolve this.

... toxic loads in our environment, air, foods, water.  This is relentless and there are limitations to the methods we can employ to reduce this.  ...  Focus on building yourself a strong body using nourishing foods that is capable of protecting you from this bombardment.

The smell of bread toasting smells like something burning, to my nose.  The smell of brewing coffee has apparently given me the runs.  The smell of walking down the soap isle in the supermarket makes the inside of my nose itch.  Lots of smells can get to me, people smoking near can get my eyes tearing, and onions way worse.  Sure these things might affect us somehow.  I do know that way less if anything affects me if I am eating RAF.  My one small regret sense-wise: flowers don't smell as appealing to me as they once were.  One thing about diseased people in my midst: their disease smell is more tolerable to my nose, when I myself am feeling more balanced health-wise.     
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline Michael

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2009, 06:55:56 pm »
   The smell of bread toasting smells like something burning, to my nose.  The smell of brewing coffee has apparently given me the runs.  The smell of walking down the soap isle in the supermarket makes the inside of my nose itch.  Lots of smells can get to me, people smoking near can get my eyes tearing, and onions way worse.

I can relate to most of those RawZi!  I'm more sensitive to chemicals than I am foods though.  Creosote, paint fumes, exhaust fumes, bleach etc all feel like they're poisoning my body and that I'd collapse in a heap if I didn't have the option to flee quickly!

I do know that way less if anything affects me if I am eating RAF.

I agree.  Despite continuing difficulties I do feel more resilient to some of these things now.  I'm glad to say that I can still enjoy flowers and nature too!  I'm sorry to hear of your changes with this.  If anything, I feel that I can appreciate natures wonders even more!
1. When offered something that is too good to be true. It is.
2. Greed and fear are poor states of mind in which to make decisions; like shopping at the supermarket when you are hungry.
3. Exponential growth is mathematically unsustainable.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2009, 07:03:02 pm »
I'm more sensitive to chemicals than I am foods though.  Creosote, paint fumes, exhaust fumes, bleach etc all feel like they're poisoning my body and that I'd collapse in a heap if I didn't have the option to flee quickly!

... I'm glad to say that I can still enjoy flowers and nature too!  I'm sorry to hear of your changes with this.  If anything, I feel that I can appreciate natures wonders even more!

Thank you Michael.  It's ok.  Flowers just smell kind of like detergent to me.  Not bad, just not great.  I still like other natural smells though, grass, herbs, rain, fruit actually even more than before, and animal smells now.  I really disliked most animal smells before, but now natural animal smells don't bother me at all!  Bleach and gasoline also bother me, but they always did, and not as much now.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline Kokki

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2009, 07:54:46 pm »
Thanks for all

Yes, poisons are everywhere and they`re impossible to avoid. Indoor air is toxic because of plastic/cotton lints/fiber, radiation from electronics, washing chemicals and CO. Outdoor air is toxic because of industry, traffic, heavy radiation etc..there`s no need to continue. Relaxing the body don`t make me less worried. It`s just my nature (and whole life also). As I`ve said before, steroids ruined my life.

I have similar experiences as you do, RawZi and Michael. Many chemicals cause burning in my nose. And my nose is always blocked when I spend a lot of time indoors.

I really hope that dandruff-theory doesn`t match in the human`s case.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk