Author Topic: Other Raw Food Forums  (Read 2281 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Other Raw Food Forums
« on: November 27, 2009, 07:38:23 pm »
I'd like members to post links to any raw food forums that I haven't already mentioned in the blogs/journals section. Obviously, I'm really only interested in any raw foodist forums where raw-meat-eating is allowed to be discussed - (I don't mind if the main emphasis of a forum is raw vegan, I just want to make sure that the forum is tolerant of raw-meat-eaters).
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline DeadRamones

• Bear Hunter
  • My boy eating!
    • View Profile
    • Acumen Athletics
Re: Other Raw Food Forums
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2009, 08:54:25 am »
I post frequently on GiveItToMeRaw.com. There is a Raw Paleo sub fourm which hasn't been active in months. There are a few raw meat & animal product enthusiast there though. Also I know there is another community called RawFu.com. I'm not sure if meat discussion is approved. Nowhere on the site does it say no.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
Re: Other Raw Food Forums
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2009, 09:52:52 am »
Also I know there is another community called RawFu.com. I'm not sure if meat discussion is approved. Nowhere on the site does it say no.

Bunny, the creator of RawFu http://raw100.ning.com/ is a Vegan.  Plenty of members are not, but animal foods don't get discussed, last I checked.  The object of the community as I've understood it: is a support group for staying on raw food diet, 100 days at a time.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk