Author Topic: Aajonus' Appearances and Primal Potlucks  (Read 87047 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Aajonus' Appearances and Primal Potlucks
« Reply #75 on: August 03, 2011, 11:08:10 am »
      Omaha, NE - Q&A and Consults with Aajonus - August 22-24?

Sent:   03 August 2011 00:28:32
To:    aajonus (optimal@earthlink.net)
Replies will be sent to Peg Booth, the events host.

Do You Want To Enjoy Excellent Health & Vitality?

OMAHA IS FORTUNATE TO WELCOME BACK THE VERY GIFTED HEALTH PRACTITIONER, NUTRITIONAL SCIENTIST/AUTHOR

AAJONUS VONDERPLANITZ, Ph.D.  NUTRITION

As a young adult, Aajonus was diagnosed with eight so-called “incurable” diseases, including diabetes and cancers
of the stomach, blood, bone and lymph.  Since hospitals gave him only three months to live and offered him no hope, he
began to study nutrition. Most nutrition books, however, contradicted one another so he was forced to learn the laws of nature
on his own.  Through personal experimentation he reversed all of his diseases with diet alone.  He has helped hundreds of people
put their cancers in remission using food exclusively.  He has been featured on Fox6 News, Ripley’s Believe it or Not, The Doctors and
many TV and over a hundred radio talk shows. In 2001, he wrote the expert report that reversed a 38-years ban on simple raw
dairy in Los Angeles County that  effected the entire state of California.

Q&A     $35 

7  to  9  p.m.   Monday August 22

Peg Booth’s home. Please let me (Peg) know if you are coming.

PRIVATE IRIDOLOGY CONSULTS: Tuesday August 23 & Wednesday August 24, 2011
By appointment only. Every organ, gland and system are connected to the irises through the central nervous system and brain. Learn what is happening in your body before it can be diagnosed by western

medicine. Receive personal food-suggestions designed to heal you.

$385 First-time consults - 70 minutes           $315   Follow-Up consults - 55 minutes
Please contact Peg Booth at 402-597-2463 or pcbooth@hotmail.com to register for private consults. Only 5 Appointment slots are left at this time, so call early! Thank you.

"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #76 on: August 10, 2011, 09:00:20 am »
      Aspen/Carbondale, CO - time changes for Workshop w/Aajonus - August 13, 2011?

09/08/2011
 Aajonus Vonderplan?itz
Sent:   09 August 2011 20:23:22
To:    

RAW FOOD & NUTRITION
'Disease is a function of poor nutrition and
toxicity. Improve your diet, detoxify and live disease-free!'

WORKSHOP SATURDAY
AUGUST 13th, 4-6pm COST: $45
with AAJONUS VONDERPLANITZ, PHD
6:30pm RAW FOOD POTLUCK

Join Aajonus for a lively and informative workshop on raw food and
nutrition. An interactive two-hour
presentation on the benefits of raw foods and their ability to heal all
disease. Over the last 30 years,
Aajonus has supported thousands in achieving radiant health. Both Deva
and Branden, co-directors
of True Nature Healing Arts have experienced incredible results from
Aajonus' teachings over the years. learn the
importance: of raw fat for healthy brain and nervous system function,
how to heal cancer, the
negative impacts of taking vitamins, the dangers of GM foods and so much
more. With Aajonus'
plan you will look and feel healthier, have more energy, require le88
sleep, be clearer of mind and
remain disease free.

Following the two hour lecture, participants can receive mini consults
($45) to determine their present
state of health. Full Iridology Consults (70 minute) available Sunday
and Monday, August 14-15.
Cost $385 (follow-up consults 55 minutes, $315).

TO REGISTER
Contact True Nature Healing Arts• at 970-963-9900 www.truenatureheals.com
Non-Profit 501 c3 I 970.963.9900 620 S. Third Street, Suite 12,
Carbondale, Colorado
For more information: www.truenatureheals.com H E A L I N G A R T s•
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #77 on: August 14, 2011, 05:12:22 pm »
      San Diego/Carlsbad - Primal Potluck - August 28, 2011?

Aajonus Vonderplan?itz

optimal@earthlink.net
      Aajonus Vonderplanitz
      optimal@earthlink.net

To aajonus
Sent:   14 August 2011 08:03:32

PRIMAL POTLUCK with Aajonus

Come join a raw food gathering
Followed by Q&A with Aajonus
Bring your favorite raw food dish

HOST:         Liza Szabo
WHEN:       Sunday, August 28, 2011
                   1:00 pm for the Potluck
                   2:30 pm for Q&A with Aajonus
WHERE:     1663 Corte Orchidia, Carlsbad, CA. 92009
INFO:          760-603-9642
www.seasonsretreats.com OR www.transformpeace.com

Some people are very SCENT-sitive, so please refrain
from using colognes, perfumes, and fragrant oils. Thank you!

There is no fee for the potluck, but everyone is expected to bring and share a raw food dish for 3-5
people that is compatible with Aajonus’ Primal Diet.  All food items must be fresh, unfrozen, raw,
organic, and pesticide free.  This includes red meat, fish, or chicken, which can be obtained at
Whole Foods or Jimbos markets.  There should be no salt, no store-bought sauces, and no
vegetable salads, please! If you stay for the Q&A with Aajonus, there is a fee of $40.

Call Liza (760-603-9642) if you need suggestions for potluck dishes. Please write your recipe on a
3X5 card to share with others.  We will be compiling recipes for future distribution.

If you wish to stay beyond the potluck festivity for a Q&A session with Aajonus and/or have a mini-
consultation, please bring $40 for each.  You may want to schedule a full consultation with Aajonus
prior to the potluck.  Reading his book, "We Want To Live" is required before consultation. His
book can be purchased on the publisher's website: www.PrimalDiet.com, and Liza or
Aajonus will have some books available.

Directions To Liza Szabo RDH, MA,ND,  Home Office & Health Studio
NOTE: If there is any confusion while you are finding your way to the potluck, you can call Liza
at number above for assistance.

From Highway 5 San Diego or Los Angeles

Highway 5 to Poinsettia Exit
Go East approx. 2 miles to top of hill
Turn right on Black Rail Road (by the water tanks)
Go I block to First Left onto Corte Orchidia
Go almost to the end of Cul De Sac on your right

>From the East
Take Aviara Parkway West to Black Rail Road
Turn Right or North on Black Rail Road
Go to Corte Orchidia and Turn Right

PS
Alga Road from Rancho Sante Fe Road turns into Aviara if you are coming inland
Eventually Poinsettia will be opened up all the way from El Camino Real and you can take Poinsettia
to Black Rail when construction is complete

BYOB (BRING YOUR OWN BUTTER)

SEE YOU THERE!!!!!
" Ron Paul.

Offline sanborn

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 30, 2012, 10:38:49 am »
Aajonus will deliver live Primal Diet Worshops both in the USA and internationally in 2012.
The schedule so far starts with a Primal Diet Workshop in Chicago ... see http://www.wewant2live.com/events-2/

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #80 on: February 05, 2012, 06:25:52 pm »
Replies will go to Sheri Giachetto, the events host.

ANYONE INTERESTED IN MAKING A PROFOUND IMPROVEMENT
IN HER/HIS HEALTH, REGARDLESS OF CURRENT CONDITION,
NEEDS TO ATTEND THIS LECTURE!!!
CHICAGO welcomes a very gifted HEALTH and NUTRITIONAL PRACTITIONER,
AAJONUS VONDERPLANITZ, Ph.D.NUTRITION

Come to his very affordable workshop
LEARN HOW TO LIVE DISEASE-FREE WITH
MORE CLARITY, STRENGTH AND ENERGY

As a young adult, Aajonus was diagnosed with eight so-called “incurable” diseases, including diabetes and cancers
of the stomach, blood, bone and lymph.  Since hospitals gave him only three months to live and offered him no hope, he
began to study nutrition. Most nutrition books, however, contradicted one another so he was forced to learn the laws of nature
on his own.  Through personal experimentation he reversed all of his diseases with diet alone.  He has helped hundreds of people
put their cancers in remission using food exclusively.  He has been featured on Fox6 News, Ripley’s Believe it or Not, The Doctors and
many TV and over a hundred radio talk shows. In 2001, he wrote the expert report that reversed a 38-years ban on simple raw dairy in Los Angeles County that  effected the entire state of California. He outlives his medical death-sentence by 43 years.

BRING A TAPE RECORDER* AND JOIN AAJONUS FOR A MOST FASCINATING LECTURE AND WORKSHOP AS HE DISTINGUISHES NUTRITIONAL
FACT FROM COMMONLY BELIEVED NUTRITIONAL FICTION.

FREE LECTURE:  SATURDAY, MARCH 31, 2012, NOON - 1 PM
Please call Sheri for reservations and directions at 630-257-9092

LECTURE AND WORKSHOP:  SATURDAY, MARCH 31, 2012, 1-7 PM - $95
During the workshop, Aajonus will also be doing Mini-Consults.  A Mini-Consult includes glandular analyses and specific food
recommendations to improve health. The cost of a Mini-Consult is an additional $40

Chicago, Illinois - Workshop and private consults - March 31-April 4, 2012

PRIVATE IRIDOLOGY CONSULTS:  Monday - Wednesday, April 1-4 **
By appointment only. Every organ, gland and system are connected to the irises through the central nervous system and brain. Learn what is happening in your body before it can be diagnosed by western medicine. Receive a personal food-prescription designed just for you.
$385 First time readings - 70 minutes
$315 follow-Up appointments 55 minutes

Please call Sheri for reservations and directions at 630-257-9092 or smg9@comcast.net to register for workshop and private consults. Appointments fill quickly so call early..
151 Rice Lake Square
        Wheaton, IL

**An Individual Consult requires approximately 70 minutes and costs $385.  The
consult includes iridology, glandular analyses and very detailed, personalized
food recommendations. Attending the Workshop or reading Aajonus’ book,
We Want to Live, is a pre-requisite for an Individual Consult. The book can be
purchased for $29.95 + S&H by calling 1-800-247-6553, or downloaded pdf version
at www.WeWant2Live.com.

Only cash or checks are accepted.
* Tapes made of the workshop are for personal listening only. They may NOT
be reproduced in any form or shared.

"Aajonus. My good health is all due to your knowledge of our bodies and how they function. I am now 79 [9 years on
Primal Diet] and in glowing health, thanks to you, aside from lung congestion which I attribute to the doctors collapsing
my left lung during by-pass surgery. I no longer have: indigestion or constipation, no arthritis, no alzheimer's, no joint
pain, no vision problems, no diabetes or hypoglycemia, no nervous disorders, <>no skin problems, no heart problems, need
I say more?" - Donna Robertson. age 79

“I have been following Aajonus’ diet for two years.  His diet healed my severe ADHD, autism, IBS, GERD,  osteoporosis,
social anxiety disorder and a speech impediment.  It gave me a life and hope for my future when everything else had failed.”
-  Matthew M., age 17

“For three years I struggled with chronic fatigue and an unexplained, uncontrolled weight loss down to 78 pounds.
I took every conceivable test and tried every remedy. I also followed diets from several different nutritional philosophies.
Nothing really worked until I met Aajonus.  In six months on his diet I gained 70 pounds of athletic weight and my body felt
recharged.  Two years later, I feel healthier than I did prior to becoming ill.  (To view my photos, along with 30 pages of mind-
blowing testimonials, visit www.Wewant2live.com and others at www.PrimalDiet.com.)"  -    Jeff S., age 35 

Healthiest regards,
Sheri Giachetto
" Ron Paul.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 10, 2012, 02:04:45 pm »
aajonus needs to come to nyc. Has he been here?
-----------

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #82 on: February 11, 2012, 09:23:59 am »
Los Angeles Potluck

Aajonus Vonderplan?tz Schedule clean-up
To aajonus
Sent:   11 February 2012 00:49:11

Our potluck rawfood feast is coming. Whether you eat the
       Primal Diet 100% or not, let's get together for some culinary delights!
            Bring your favorite raw-food dish!
                  It’s  easy; pick a recipe from Aajonus' recipe book.

Sunday, March 11, 2012 from 1 - 5 p.m.
(Potluck from 1-3 pm and Q&A from 3-5 pm)

* 1 Buccaneer St. #5, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292
      (Just two blocks South of Washington Blvd on Oceanfront Walkway
      where Venice and Marina Del Rey meet.)
    * You do not need to RSVP.

!!!! Some people are very SCENTsitive so please refrain from using colognes, perfumes and fragrant oils.  Thank you!!!!

If you stay beyond potluck-festivity to enjoy and learn from Aajonus’
answers, please bring $40.  Raise your hand if you have a question.
There is no fee for the potluck, but everyone is expected to bring
and share a raw-meat dish for 2-4 people that is compatible with
Aajonus’ Primal Diet (no salt, no store-bought sauces, and no
vegetable salads, please!).

P.S.  You may bring guests and guests are required to bring raw-food dishes, not wear perfumes or fragrance oils, and pay $40 if they stay for Q&A. Anyone wanting to ask questions must have read the book:  We Want To Live.  Books will be available at the Potluck, standard price, and Aajonus will autograph them if you wish.

Parking:  There is a public parking lot at the end of Washington Bl. ($5 ?). Or park  free on Pacific Ave if you can find a space, or metered parking on Washington Bl.
Walk on Oceanfront Walk to the 8th building facing the ocean South of Washington Bl., enter the tall white building on the corner at Buccaneer, upstairs on the right #5.
Too many newsletters? You can unsubscribe or better yet, schedule automatic clean-up.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #83 on: February 12, 2012, 05:14:58 pm »

NUTRITIONAL PRACTITIONER, AAJONUS VONDERPLANITZ, Ph.D.  NUTRITION

As a young adult, Aajonus was diagnosed with  eight so-called “incurable” diseases, including diabetes and  cancers of the stomach,
 blood, bone and lymph.  Since hospitals  gave him only three months to live and offered him no hope, he  began to study nutrition.
 Most nutrition books, however, contradicted one another so he was  forced to learn the laws of nature on his own. Through personal
 experimentation he reversed all of his diseases with diet alone,  outliving his medical death-sentence by 42 years.   He went on to help
 hundreds of people put their cancers in remission using food  exclusively.  He has been featured on Fox6  News, Ripley’s Believe it or
 Not, and many TV talk shows. In 2001, he wrote the expert report  that reversed a 38-years ban on Grade A raw dairy in Los  Angeles County.

BRING A TAPE RECORDER* AND JOIN AAJONUS FOR  A MOST FASCINATING
 LECTURE AND WORKSHOP AS HE DISTINGUISHES NUTRITIONAL FACT  FROM
 COMMONLY BELIEVED NUTRITIONAL FICTION.

Call Jeff for reservations at 314-630-2424.

FREE LECTURE:  SATURDAY, APRIL 14, 2012, NOON-1 PM.

WORKSHOP: SATURDAY, APRIL 14, 2012, 1:15   until as late as  7 PM; $85
 No more than 30 people may receive Mini-consults  in which Aajonus analyzes each person's glands
 and recommends particular foods s/he could eat to speed  better health:  additional $40.

LOCATION OF  LECTURE AND WORKSHOP:  1372 White Road, Chesterfield, MO  63017
INDIVIDUAL CONSULTS*  available Sunday and Monday APRIL 15-16.
_________
*Individual Consult requires approximately  70 minutes and costs $385; includes iridological and glandular  analyses. Reading
 the book We Want To Live is a requisite to individual consults.  The  book can be purchased by calling 1-800-247-6553,
 for $30 + S&H.    Follow-up consults last about 55 minutes and  cost $315.

Only cash or checks accepted.
 * Tapes made of the workshop are for personal listening only. They  may NOT be reproduced in any form or shared. 

"I have been following Aajonus’ diet for two years.  His diet healed my severe ADHD, autism, IBS,  GERD, osteoporosis, social anxiety disorder and a speech impediment.  It gave me a life and hope for my future when  everything else had failed.”              Matthew M.,  age 17   Omaha, NE

“For three years I struggled with chronic  fatigue and an unexplained, uncontrolled weight loss down to 78  pounds. I took every conceivable test and tried every remedy. I  also followed diets from several different nutritional  philosophies.  Nothing really worked until  I met Aajonus.  In six months on his diet I gained 70 pounds of athletic weight and my body felt recharged.  Two years later, I feel healthier than I did  prior to becoming ill.  (To  view my photos, along with 30 pages of mind-blowing testimonials,  visit www.Wewant2live.com and others at www.PrimalDiet.com.)          Jeff S., age 35   St. Louis,  MO
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #84 on: February 19, 2012, 01:00:29 pm »

Pahoa, HAWAII - Lecture, Workshop & Consults with Aajonus - APRIL 7-9

"I have been to Aajonus' lectures every year for 5 years and learned more every time. People think that
it is the same...but Aajonus gives new health-empowering information. Even the old becomes...more
profound because I am able to understand more since I eat his Primal Diet...The information is beyond
value. Each time I am better able to improve...my health!"  -  Simon, age 43  Palm Beach , FL

Meet the man who, as a young adult had 8 "incurable" diseases including blood &
bone cancers, and Type I diabetes, and through personal experimentation, reversed his diseases
through diet alone...and later helped 232 out of 242 people put their cancers in remission through
diet alone...and was on Ripley's Believe It Or Not TV program...and in 2001 wrote the expert
report that reversed Los Angeles County's 38-year ban on Grade A raw dairy?

Come to his very affordable workshop at
KAPOHO, HAWAII (the Big Island)

JOIN US IN A FASCINATING, HEALTHFUL ADVENTURE WITH
AAJONUS VONDERPLANITZ, PHD NUTRITION
who is a terminal cancer survivor, now leading nutritionist. Aajonus had
developmental autism, diabetes, psoriasis, bursitis, and angina, and was
diagnosed with stomach, blood and bone cancers at age 20, He outlives his
medical death sentence by 43 years, enjoying excellent health clarity and energy.

Please call Lee for reservations and directions at 808-965-5609 or bamboosolutions@mac.com

FREE LECTURE:  SATURDAY, APRIL 7, 2012, NOON - 1 PM

WORKSHOP:  SATURDAY, APRIL 7, 2012 1:15 PM until as late as 7 PM;  $95.
No more than 30 people may receive Mini-consults in which Aajonus analyzes
each person's glands and recommends particular food s/he could eat to speed better
 health:  additional $40.

INDIVIDUAL CONSULTS* are available Sunday and Monday, April 8-9.
*Individual Consult requires approximately 70 minutes and costs $385; includes iridological and glandular
analyses. Reading the book We Want To Live or attending a workshop are requisite to individual consults.
The book can be purchased by calling 1-800-247-6553, for $30 + S&H.
Follow-up consults last about 55 minutes and cost $315.

LOCATION for lecture, workshop and consults:
14-413 Papaya Farm Road, Pahoa, HI 96778, USA

Cash or checks accepted only.

www.PrimalDiet.com
www.WeWant2Live.com  for downloadable pdf versions of both books and newsletter subscription.

For lodging, Yoga Oasis Retreat which may have rooms and cottages at very reasonable rates for our Primal Diet group.
13-1776-13-2049 Pohoiki Rd, Main Building, Pahoa, HI 96778, USA
800-274-4446 - Reservations, 808-965-8460 - Office, 808-936-7710 - cell
http://www.yogaoasis.org/faq.shtml

Let's get healthier, thank you,
Lee Parrish
808-965-5609
bamboosolutions@mac.com
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #85 on: February 21, 2012, 03:50:42 am »
"San Diego Potluck"

Some people are very SCENT-sitive, so please  refrain

There is no fee for the potluck, but everyone is expected to bring  and share a raw food dish for 3-5
 people that is compatible with Aajonus’ Primal Diet.  All food  items must be fresh, unfrozen, raw,
 organic, and pesticide free.  This includes red meat, fish, or  chicken, which can be obtained at
 Whole Foods or Jimbos markets.  There should be no salt, no  store-bought sauces, and no
 vegetable salads, please! If you stay for the Q&A with  Aajonus, there is a fee of $40.

Call Liza (760-603-9642) if you need suggestions for  potluck dishes. Please write your recipe on a
 3X5 card to share with others.  We will be compiling recipes for  future distribution.

If you wish to stay beyond the potluck festivity for a Q&A  session with Aajonus and/or have a mini-
 consultation, please bring $40 for each.  You may want to schedule  a full consultation with Aajonus
 prior to the potluck.  Reading his book, "We Want To Live" is  required before consultation. His
 book can be purchased on the publisher's website: www.PrimalDiet.com,  and Liza or

Directions To Liza Szabo RDH, MA,ND,  Home Office & Health  Studio
 NOTE: If there is any confusion while you are finding your way to  the potluck, you can call Liza

Highway 5 to Poinsettia/Aviara Pkwy  Exit
 Go East 1.5 miles to top of hill to Stop Light
 Turn right on Black Rail Road (by church and water tanks)
 Go almost to the cul-de-sac on your right
 1663 Corte Orchidia

From the East
 Turn right (North) on Black Rail Road
 To to Corte Orchidia and turn right

From Rancho Sante Fe Road
 Take either El Camino Real or Alga to Aviara Parkway West to Black  Rail Road

SEE YOU THERE!!!!!"
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #86 on: February 22, 2012, 09:51:27 pm »
Fort Lauderdale

ANYONE  INTERESTED IN MAKING A  PROFOUND IMPROVEMENT IN  HER/HIS HEALTH,
REGARDLESS  OF CURRENT CONDITION, NEEDS TO ATTEND THIS  LECTURE!!!

WEST PALM  BEACH, FL welcomes  a very gifted
 HEALTH PRACTITIONER, AAJONUS VONDERPLANITZ,  Ph.D.NUTRITION

As a young adult, Aajonus was diagnosed  with eight so-called “incurable” diseases,
 including diabetes and cancers of the stomach, blood, bone and  lymph.  Since hospitals
 gave him only three months to live and offered him no hope, he  began to study nutrition.
 Most nutrition books, however, contradicted one another so he  was forced to learn the
 laws of nature on his own.  Through  personal experimentation he reversed all of his
 diseases with diet alone.  He went on to  help hundreds of people put their cancers in
 remission using food exclusively.  He has  been featured on Fox6 News, Ripley’s Believe
 it or Not, The Doctors and many TV and radio talk shows. In  2001, he wrote the expert
 report that reversed a 38-years ban on simple raw dairy in Los  Angeles County  that
  effected the entire state of California.

BRING A TAPE RECORDER* AND JOIN  AAJONUS FOR A MOST FASCINATING LECTURE AND
WORKSHOP AS HE DISTINGUISHES NUTRITIONAL FACT  FROM COMMONLY BELIEVED
NUTRITIONAL FICTION. 

LECTURE AND WORKSHOP:  SATURDAY, APRIL 21, 2012 AT NOON - 7  PM - $95 
 During the workshop, Aajonus will also be doing Mini-Consults.   A Mini-Consult
 includes glandular analyses and specific food recommendations to  improve health.
 The cost of a Mini-Consult is an additional $40 

PRIVATE IRIDOLOGY CONSULTS:  Sunday, Monday and Tuesday,  April 22-24 **
 By appointment only. Every organ, gland and system are connected  to the irises through the central nervous system and brain.  Learn what is happening in your body before it can be diagnosed  by western medicine. Receive personal food-suggestions designed  for you.
$385   First time  consults - 70 minutes
 $315   Follow-Up consults - 55 minutes

Please contact Jeremie at 561-504-9447 or jeremie096@gmail.com to  register for workshop and private consults. Appointments fill  quickly so call early. Thank you.

LOCATION FOR LECTURE AND WORKSHOP:
     B & M ORGANICS
     4861 North Dixie Highway, Store 2
     Ft. Lauderdale, FL  33334

Directions:
 Exit east on Commercial Blvd coming from Turnpike  or   I-95 and proceed toward Dixie Highway.
 Turn right onto NE 9th Ave, just before the light at  Dixie Hwy. Proceed straight to Albertson's.
 Take the first left past Albertson's. B&M Organics  will be on the right.  Call 954-533-3282 if you
 have difficulty.

We Want to Live, is a  pre-requisite for an Individual Consult. The  book can be
 purchased for $29.95 + S&H by calling 1.800.247.6553,  or downloaded pdf version
 at www.WeWant2Live.com.

* Tapes made of the workshop are for personal listening only. They  may NOT

"Aajonus. My good health is all due to your knowledge of our  bodies and how they function. I am now 79 [9 years on
 Primal Diet] and in glowing health, thanks to you, aside from lung  congestion which I attribute to the doctors collapsing
 my left lung during by-pass surgery. I no longer have: indigestion  or constipation, no arthritis, no alzheimer's, no joint
 pain, no vision problems, no diabetes or hypoglycemia, no nervous  disorders, no skin problems, no heart problems, need

“I have been following Aajonus’ diet  for two years.  His diet healed my severe  ADHD, autism, IBS, GERD, osteoporosis, social anxiety disorder and  a speech impediment.  It gave me a life and  hope for my future when everything else had failed.”      -  Matthew M., age 17

“For three years I struggled with  chronic fatigue and an unexplained, uncontrolled weight loss down  to 78 pounds. I took every conceivable test and tried every  remedy. also followed diets from several different nutritional  philosophies.  Nothing really worked until  I met Aajonus.  In  six months on his diet I gained 70 pounds of athletic weight and  my body felt recharged.  Two years later, I  feel healthier than I did prior to becoming ill.  (To view  my photos, along with 30 pages of mind-blowing testimonials, visit  www.Wewant2live.com and others at www.PrimalDiet.com.)   -     Jeff S., age 35 

Warm regards,
 Jeremie
561-504-9447
jeremie096@gmail.com

" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #87 on: March 17, 2012, 07:17:07 am »
Southern New Jersey is fortunate to welcome gifted HEALTH and
Nutritional Practitioner, AAJONUS VONDERPLANITZ, Ph.D. NUTRITION

"I attended Aajonus' lectures/workshops every year for 7 years and I
learn so much more each time. That's because as I practice the diet, I
understand more of what Aajonus told us in the workshop. As I understand
more, I learn more. I get more in control of my life every year because
Aajonus gives me the opportunity with his yearly workshops."  -  John Richter - 38

BRING A RECORDING DEVICE* AND JOIN AAJONUS FOR
A MOST FASCINATING LECTURE AND WORKSHOP
WHERE HE DISTINGUISHES NUTRITIONAL FACT FROM

FREE LECTURE:  SATURDAY, May 5th, 2012, NOON-1 PM
For reservations and directions, call Vicki  at 609-519-4328.
This year our space is much bigger so feel free to pass this on and invite guests!!!!!

WORKSHOP:  SATURDAY, May 5th, 2012,  1:15-7 PM - $95
At the last segment of workshop, Aajonus will conduct Mini-Consults.  A Mini-Consult
includes glandular analyses and specific food recommendations to improve health.
The cost of a Mini-Consult is an additional $40. For reservations, call Vicki at 609-519-4328

LOCATION for Lecture and Workshop:
Fertigs Funeral Home of Mullica Hill
63 N Main Street Mullica Hill
Harrison Twp. New Jersey 08062
DIRECTIONS:  Go to Mapquest for directions from your area, very easy to find!!

INDIVIDUAL CONSULTS:  Sunday and Monday May 6th and 7th.
An Individual Consult requires approximately 70 minutes and costs $385.  The
food recommendations.  The iris is connected to every organ and tissue in the
body by way of the brain and the nervous system.  Iridology is a fascinating
analytical tool that can reveal conditions in the deepest areas of the body.
Reading Aajonus’ book, We Want to Live or attending the Workshop is pre-requisite
for an Individual Consult. The book can be purchased for $29.95 + S&H by calling 1.800.247.6553.
Follow-up consult requires approximately 50 minutes and costs $315.
For appointments, call Vicki @ 609-519-4328

LOCATION for Consults will be at the same location as workshop

Thank you,
Victoria Lee
*Recordings are for personal use only and cannot be shared with anyone who did not attend workshop.

Hotels in the area:
Holiday Inn
1 Pureland Dr
856-467-3322
877-786-9480

Hampton Inn, Bridgeport
2 Pureland Dr
856-467-6200

Best Regards,
Vicki
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #88 on: April 12, 2012, 06:58:32 am »
      UPDATE Lecture & Workshop location - FORT LAUDERDALE, FL - APRIL 21-24, 2012?

To aajonus
Sent:   11 April 2012 22:55:31
Replies will go to Jeremie, the events host.

LOCATION FOR LECTURE AND WORKSHOP; B&M Organics has new address:
    B & M ORGANICS
    2960 N. Federal Highway
Directions: Get from Yahoo Directions; call B&M Organics 954-533-3282 if you have difficulty.

ANYONE INTERESTED IN MAKING A PROFOUND IMPROVEMENT IN HER/HIS HEALTH,
REGARDLESS OF CURRENT CONDITION, NEEDS TO ATTEND THIS LECTURE!!!
WEST PALM BEACH, FL welcomes a very gifted
HEALTH PRACTITIONER, AAJONUS VONDERPLANITZ, Ph.D.NUTRITION

As a young adult, Aajonus was diagnosed with eight so-called “incurable” diseases,
including diabetes and cancers of the stomach, blood, bone and lymph.  Since hospitals
gave him only three months to live and offered him no hope, he began to study nutrition.
Most nutrition books, however, contradicted one another so he was forced to learn the
laws of nature on his own.  Through personal experimentation he reversed all of his
diseases with diet alone.  He went on to help hundreds of people put their cancers in
remission using food exclusively.  He has been featured on Fox6 News, Ripley’s Believe
it or Not, The Doctors and many TV and radio talk shows. In 2001, he wrote the expert
report that reversed a 38-years ban on simple raw dairy in Los Angeles County that

BRING A TAPE RECORDER* AND JOIN AAJONUS FOR A MOST FASCINATING LECTURE AND
WORKSHOP AS HE DISTINGUISHES NUTRITIONAL FACT FROM COMMONLY BELIEVED
NUTRITIONAL FICTION.

LECTURE AND WORKSHOP:  SATURDAY, APRIL 21, 2012 AT NOON - 7 PM - $95
During the workshop, Aajonus will also be doing Mini-Consults.  A Mini-Consult
includes glandular analyses and specific food recommendations to improve health.

PRIVATE IRIDOLOGY CONSULTS:  Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, April 22-24 **
By appointment only. Every organ, gland and system are connected to the irises through the central nervous system and brain. Learn what is happening in your body before it can be diagnosed by western medicine. Receive personal food-suggestions designed for you.
$385   First time consults - 70 minutes

Please contact Jeremie at 561-504-9447 or jeremie096@gmail.com to register for workshop and private consults. Appointments fill quickly so call early. Thank you.

B & M ORGANICS
    2960 N. Federal Highway
Directions: Get from Yahoo Directions; call B&M Organics 954-533-3282 if you have difficulty.

purchased for $29.95 + S&H by calling 1.800.247.6553, or downloaded pdf version
at www.WeWant2Live.com.

"Aajonus. My good health is all due to your knowledge of our bodies and how they function. I am now 79 [9 years on
Primal Diet] and in glowing health, thanks to you, aside from lung congestion which I attribute to the doctors collapsing
my left lung during by-pass surgery. I no longer have: indigestion or constipation, no arthritis, no alzheimer's, no joint
pain, no vision problems, no diabetes or hypoglycemia, no nervous disorders, no skin problems, no heart problems, need

“I have been following Aajonus’ diet for two years.  His diet healed my severe ADHD, autism, IBS, GERD, osteoporosis, social anxiety disorder and a speech impediment.  It gave me a life and hope for my future when everything else had failed.”      -  Matthew M., age 17

“For three years I struggled with chronic fatigue and an unexplained, uncontrolled weight loss down to 78 pounds. I took every conceivable test and tried every remedy. also followed diets from several different nutritional philosophies.  Nothing really worked until I met Aajonus.  In six months on his diet I gained 70 pounds of athletic weight and my body felt recharged.  Two years later, I feel healthier than I did prior to becoming ill.  (To view my photos, along with 30 pages of mind-blowing testimonials, visit www.Wewant2live.com and others at www.PrimalDiet.com.)   -    Jeff S., age 35 

Warm regards,
Jeremie
561-504-9447
jeremie096@gmail.com

" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #89 on: April 12, 2012, 08:51:33 am »
LOCATION FOR LECTURE AND WORKSHOP; B&M Organics has new address:
    B & M ORGANICS
    2960 N. Federal Highway

ANYONE INTERESTED IN MAKING A PROFOUND IMPROVEMENT IN HER/HIS HEALTH,
REGARDLESS OF CURRENT CONDITION, NEEDS TO ATTEND THIS LECTURE!!!
WEST PALM BEACH, FL welcomes a very gifted
HEALTH PRACTITIONER, AAJONUS VONDERPLANITZ, Ph.D.NUTRITION

As a young adult, Aajonus was diagnosed with eight so-called “incurable” diseases,
including diabetes and cancers of the stomach, blood, bone and lymph.  Since hospitals
gave him only three months to live and offered him no hope, he began to study nutrition.
Most nutrition books, however, contradicted one another so he was forced to learn the
laws of nature on his own.  Through personal experimentation he reversed all of his
diseases with diet alone.  He went on to help hundreds of people put their cancers in
remission using food exclusively.  He has been featured on Fox6 News, Ripley’s Believe
it or Not, The Doctors and many TV and radio talk shows. In 2001, he wrote the expert
report that reversed a 38-years ban on simple raw dairy in Los Angeles County that

BRING A TAPE RECORDER* AND JOIN AAJONUS FOR A MOST FASCINATING LECTURE AND
WORKSHOP AS HE DISTINGUISHES NUTRITIONAL FACT FROM COMMONLY BELIEVED
NUTRITIONAL FICTION. 

LECTURE AND WORKSHOP:  SATURDAY, APRIL 21, 2012 AT NOON - 7 PM - $95 
During the workshop, Aajonus will also be doing Mini-Consults.  A Mini-Consult

PRIVATE IRIDOLOGY CONSULTS:  Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, April 22-24 **
By appointment only. Every organ, gland and system are connected to the irises through the central nervous system and brain. Learn what is happening in your body before it can be diagnosed by western medicine. Receive personal food-suggestions designed for you.
$385   First time consults - 70 minutes

Please contact Jeremie at 561-504-9447 or jeremie096@gmail.com to register for workshop and private consults. Appointments fill quickly so call early. Thank you.

B & M ORGANICS
    2960 N. Federal Highway

purchased for $29.95 + S&H by calling 1.800.247.6553, or downloaded pdf version
at www.WeWant2Live.com.

pain, no vision problems, no diabetes or hypoglycemia, no nervous disorders, no skin problems, no heart problems, need

“I have been following Aajonus’ diet for two years.  His diet healed my severe ADHD, autism, IBS, GERD, osteoporosis, social anxiety disorder and a speech impediment.  It gave me a life and hope for my future when everything else had failed.”      -  Matthew M., age 17

“For three years I struggled with chronic fatigue and an unexplained, uncontrolled weight loss down to 78 pounds. I took every conceivable test and tried every remedy. also followed diets from several different nutritional philosophies.  Nothing really worked until I met Aajonus.  In six months on his diet I gained 70 pounds of athletic weight and my body felt recharged.  Two years later, I feel healthier than I did prior to becoming ill.  (To view my photos, along with 30 pages of mind-blowing testimonials, visit www.Wewant2live.com and others at www.PrimalDiet.com.)   -    Jeff S., age 35 

Warm regards,
Jeremie
561-504-9447
jeremie096@gmail.com

" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #90 on: April 13, 2012, 03:00:32 pm »
      Totonto, Canada - Lecture, Workshop and private consults - June 2-4, 2012?

Sent:   13 April 2012 02:31:04
To:    optimal@earthlink.net
Replies will go to Rasha Coleman, the events host.

TORONTO welcomes a very gifted HEALTH and NUTRITIONAL PRACTITIONER,

put their cancers in remission using food exclusively.  He has been featured on Fox6 News, Ripley’s Believe it or Not, The Doctors
and many TV and over a hundred radio talk shows. In 2001, he wrote the expert report that reversed a 38-years ban on simple raw dairy in Los Angeles County that  effected the entire state of California. He outlives his medical death-sentence by 43 years.

BRING A TAPE RECORDER* AND JOIN AAJONUS FOR A MOST FASCINATING LECTURE AND WORKSHOP AS HE
DISTINGUISHES NUTRITIONAL FACT FROM COMMONLY BELIEVED NUTRITIONAL FICTION.

FREE LECTURE:  SATURDAY, JUNE 2, 2012, NOON - 1 PM
Please call Rasha for reservations and directions at 647-784-3576

LECTURE AND WORKSHOP:  SATURDAY, JUNE 2, 2012, 1-7 PM - $100
During the workshop, Aajonus will also be doing Mini-Consults.  A Mini-Consult includes glandular analyses and specific food
recommendations to improve health. The cost of a Mini-Consult is an additional $40

PRIVATE IRIDOLOGY CONSULTS:  Sunday - Monday, June 3-4 **
By appointment only. Every organ, gland and system are connected to the irises through the central nervous system and brain. Learn what is happening in your body before it can be diagnosed by western medicine. Receive a personal food-prescription designed just for you.
$390 First time readings - 70 minutes
$325 follow-Up appointments 55 minutes

Contact Rasha at  647-784-3576 or healerdeal@hotmail.com

Location for free lecture & paid workshop:
Harbourfront Community Centre
627 Queens Quay W. Toronto, Ontario

**An Individual Consult requires approximately 70 minutes and costs $390.  The consult includes iridology, glandular
analyses and very detailed, personalized food recommendations. Attending the Workshop or reading one of Aajonus’
books, We Want to Live, or The Recipe For Living Without Disease is a per-requisite for an Individual Consult. The
book can be purchased for $30 + S&H by calling 1-800-247-6553, or downloaded pdf version
at www.WeWant2Live.com.

my left lung during by-pass surgery. I no longer have: indigestion or constipation, no arthritis, no Alzheimer's, no joint
pain, no vision problems, no diabetes or hypoglycemia, no nervous disorders, <>no skin problems, no heart problems, need

“I have been following Aajonus’ diet for two years.  His diet healed my severe ADHD, autism, IBS, GERD,  osteoporosis,
social anxiety disorder and a speech impediment.  It gave me a life and hope for my future when everything else had failed.”
-  Matthew M., age 17

“For three years I struggled with chronic fatigue and an unexplained, uncontrolled weight loss down to 78 pounds.
I took every conceivable test and tried every remedy. I also followed diets from several different nutritional philosophies.
Nothing really worked until I met Aajonus.  In six months on his diet I gained 70 pounds of athletic weight and my body felt
recharged.  Two years later, I feel healthier than I did prior to becoming ill.  (To view my photos, along with 30 pages of mind-
blowing testimonials, visit www.Wewant2live.com and others at www.PrimalDiet.com.)"  -    Jeff S., age 35 

Healthiest regards,
Rasha Coleman
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #91 on: April 23, 2012, 04:13:18 pm »
      Philadelphia/Cherry Hill - Free Lecture, & Workshop & Consults with Aajonus - May 5, 2012?

To aajonus
Sent:   23 April 2012 08:56:21

Southern New Jersey is fortunate to welcome gifted HEALTH and
Nutritional Practitioner, AAJONUS VONDERPLANITZ, Ph.D. NUTRITION

"I attended Aajonus' lectures/workshops every year for 7 years and I
learn so much more each time. That's because as I practice the diet, I
understand more of what Aajonus told us in the workshop. As I understand
more, I learn more. I get more in control of my life every year because
Aajonus gives me the opportunity with his yearly workshops."  -  John Richter - 38

BRING A RECORDING DEVICE* AND JOIN AAJONUS FOR
A MOST FASCINATING LECTURE AND WORKSHOP
WHERE HE DISTINGUISHES NUTRITIONAL FACT FROM

FREE LECTURE:  SATURDAY, May 5th, 2012, NOON-1 PM
For reservations and directions, call Vicki  at 609-519-4328.
This year our space is much bigger so feel free to pass this on and invite guests!!!!!

WORKSHOP:  SATURDAY, May 5th, 2012,  1:15-7 PM - $95
At the last segment of workshop, Aajonus will conduct Mini-Consults.  A Mini-Consult
The cost of a Mini-Consult is an additional $40. For reservations, call Vicki at 609-519-4328

LOCATION for Lecture and Workshop:
Fertigs Funeral Home of Mullica Hill
63 N Main Street Mullica Hill
Harrison Twp. New Jersey 08062

DIRECTIONS:  Go to Mapquest for directions from your area, very easy to find!!

INDIVIDUAL CONSULTS:  Sunday and Monday May 6th and 7th.
An Individual Consult requires approximately 70 minutes and costs $385.  The
food recommendations.  The iris is connected to every organ and tissue in the
body by way of the brain and the nervous system.  Iridology is a fascinating
analytical tool that can reveal conditions in the deepest areas of the body.
Reading Aajonus’ book, We Want to Live or attending the Workshop is pre-requisite
for an Individual Consult. The book can be purchased for $29.95 + S&H by calling 1.800.247.6553.

Follow-up consult requires approximately 50 minutes and costs $315.
For appointments, call Vicki @ 609-519-4328

LOCATION for Consults will be at the same location as workshop

Thank you,
Victoria Lee

*Recordings are for personal use only and cannot be shared with anyone who did not attend workshop.

Hotels in the area:

Holiday Inn

1 Pureland Dr

856-467-3322

877-786-9480

Hampton Inn, Bridgeport

2 Pureland Dr

856-467-6200

Best Regards,
Vicki
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #92 on: April 26, 2012, 08:43:06 pm »
      Los Angeles - Primal Potluck - MAY 20, 2012?

Aajonus Vonderplan?itz

To aajonus
Sent:   26 April 2012 12:39:27

Our potluck rawfood feast is coming. Whether you eat the
       Primal Diet 100% or not, let's get together for some culinary delights!
            Bring your favorite raw-food dish!
                  It’s  easy; pick a recipe from Aajonus' recipe book.

Sunday, May 20, 2012 from 1 - 5 p.m.

(Potluck from 1-3 p.m. and Q&A from 3-5 p.m.)

* 960 Sanborn Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90029
      (Hollywood/Silver Lake area: see directions below.)
    * You do not need to RSVP but if you get lost, call Jim at (323) 913-9741.

!!!! Some people are very SCENTsitive so please refrain from using colognes, perfumes and fragrant oils.  Thank you!!!!

If you stay beyond potluck-festivity to enjoy and learn from Aajonus’
answers, please bring $35.  Raise your hand if you have a question.
There is no fee for the potluck, but everyone is expected to bring
and share a raw-meat dish for 2-4 people that is compatible with
Aajonus’ Primal Diet (no salt, no store-bought sauces, and no
vegetable salads, please!).

P.S.  You may bring guests and guests are required to bring raw-food dishes, not wear perfumes or fragrance oils, and pay $35 if they stay for Q&A. Anyone wanting to ask questions must have read the book:  We Want To Live.  Books will be available at the Potluck, standard price, and Aajonus will autograph them if you wish.

DIRECTIONS:
From the 5 frwy, exit Los Feliz going west; turn left on Griffith Park Blvd - when it ends at Sunset Blvd., turn right, then turn left at 2nd light onto Sanborn Ave.*

From 101 frwy, exit Sunset Blvd south, stay on Sunset for about 4 miles, then turn right onto Sanborn Ave.*

From the 10 frwy, exit Vermont St. north, turn right onto Santa Monica Blvd. When it ends at Sunset, at the green light, advance about 10 feet then turn right onto Sanborn Ave*.

*Once on Sanborn off of Sunset, proceed up the hill, down the hill, through the stop sign at Del Mar. 960 Sanborn is the grey building in the middle of the street with entrance on your left. Park on your right or go around the "island". You will be greeted and/or will see a sign directing you to the potluck.

For more info, call Jim at (323)913-9741
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #93 on: May 02, 2012, 02:16:59 am »
      San Diego/Carlsbad - Primal Potluck - May 27, 2012?
To aajonus
Sent:   01 May 2012 17:10:11

PRIMAL POTLUCK with Aajonus

Come join a raw food gathering
Followed by Q&A with Aajonus
Bring your favorite raw food dish

HOST:         Liza Szabo
WHEN:       Sunday, May 27, 2012
                   1:00 pm for the Potluck
                   2:30 pm for Q&A with Aajonus
WHERE:     1663 Corte Orchidia, Carlsbad, CA. 92009
INFO:          760-603-9642

Some people are very SCENT-sitive, so please refrain

There is no fee for the potluck, but everyone is expected to bring and share a raw food dish for 3-5
people that is compatible with Aajonus’ Primal Diet.  All food items must be fresh, unfrozen, raw,
organic, and pesticide free.  This includes red meat, fish, or chicken, which can be obtained at
Whole Foods or Jimbos markets.  There should be no salt, no store-bought sauces, and no
vegetable salads, please! If you stay for the Q&A with Aajonus, there is a fee of $40.

Call Liza (760-603-9642) if you need suggestions for potluck dishes. Please write your recipe on a
3X5 card to share with others.  We will be compiling recipes for future distribution.

If you wish to stay beyond the potluck festivity for a Q&A session with Aajonus and/or have a mini-
consultation, please bring $40 for each.  You may want to schedule a full consultation with Aajonus
prior to the potluck.  Reading his book, "We Want To Live" is required before consultation. His
book can be purchased on the publisher's website: www.PrimalDiet.com, and Liza or

Directions To Liza Szabo RDH, MA,ND,  Home Office & Health Studio
NOTE: If there is any confusion while you are finding your way to the potluck, you can call Liza

Highway 5 to Poinsettia/Aviara Pkwy  Exit
Go East 1.5 miles to top of hill to Stop Light
Turn right on Black Rail Road (by church and water tanks)
Go almost to the cul-de-sac on your right
1663 Corte Orchidia

From the East
Turn right (North) on Black Rail Road

From Rancho Sante Fe Road
Take either El Camino Real or Alga to Aviara Parkway West to Black Rail Road

SEE YOU THERE!!!!!

" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #94 on: June 02, 2012, 01:27:58 pm »
  65 Baresford Avenue, Toronto, Ontario
Near Bloor and Runneymede

Replies will go to Rasha Coleman, the events host.

TORONTO welcomes a very gifted HEALTH and NUTRITIONAL PRACTITIONER,

put their cancers in remission using food exclusively.  He has been featured on Fox6 News, Ripley’s Believe it or Not, The Doctors
and many TV and over a hundred radio talk shows. In 2001, he wrote the expert report that reversed a 38-years ban on simple raw dairy in Los Angeles County that  effected the entire state of California. He outlives his medical death-sentence by 43 years.

BRING A TAPE RECORDER* AND JOIN AAJONUS FOR A MOST FASCINATING LECTURE AND WORKSHOP AS HE
DISTINGUISHES NUTRITIONAL FACT FROM COMMONLY BELIEVED NUTRITIONAL FICTION. 

FREE LECTURE:  SATURDAY, JUNE 2, 2012, NOON - 1 PM
Please call Rasha for reservations and directions at 647-784-3576

LECTURE AND WORKSHOP:  SATURDAY, JUNE 2, 2012, 1-7 PM - $100

PRIVATE IRIDOLOGY CONSULTS:  Sunday - Monday, June 3-4 **
$390 First time readings - 70 minutes
$325 follow-Up appointments 55 minutes

Please call Sheri for reservations and directions at 630-257-9092 or smg9@comcast.net to register for workshop and private consults. Appointments fill quickly so call early..
Contact Rasha at  647-784-3576 or healerdeal@hotmail.com

Harbourfront Community Centre
627 Queens Quay W. Toronto, Ontario

**An Individual Consult requires approximately 70 minutes and costs $390.  The consult includes iridology, glandular
analyses and very detailed, personalized food recommendations. Attending the Workshop or reading one of Aajonus’
books, We Want to Live, or The Recipe For Living Without Disease is a per-requisite for an Individual Consult. The
book can be purchased for $30 + S&H by calling 1-800-247-6553, or downloaded pdf version
at www.WeWant2Live.com.

-  Matthew M., age 17

Healthiest regards,
Rasha Coleman
" Ron Paul.

Offline sanborn

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 23, 2012, 10:59:17 am »
Hello!  For 2012, Aajonus's remaining appearances are outside the USA as follows:
Geneva, Switzerland  – August 24-27
EFFI World Conference, 1st International Congress
Consults at hotel on Monday, August 27th
Contact Aajonus at optimal@earthlink.net for appointment

South Africa – October 6 – 22
Lectures,Workshops and Private consults on a 3 city tour
Contact Pierre Morton to register for workshops and many days for consults.
Please call Pierre for reservations and directions at 079 8755 635 or jubywho@gmail.com

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #96 on: September 05, 2012, 10:36:47 pm »
      Aspen/Carbondal - Workshop and private consults - November 3-5, 2012?

Aajonus Vonderplan?itz

optimal@earthlink.net
      Aajonus Vonderplanitz
      optimal@earthlink.net

To aajonus
Sent:   05 September 2012 04:47:49
Replies will go to Pricilla at True Nature, hosting the events.

CARBONDALE, COLORADO welcomes a very gifted HEALTH and NUTRITIONAL PRACTITIONER,

many TV and over a hundred radio talk shows. In 2001, he wrote the expert report that reversed a 38-years ban on simple raw dairy in Los Angeles County that  effected the entire state of California.

BRING A TAPE RECORDER* AND JOIN AAJONUS FOR A MOST FASCINATING LECTURE AND WORKSHOP AS HE DISTINGUISHES NUTRITIONAL

FREE LECTURE:  SATURDAY, November 3, NOON - 1 PM

WORKSHOP:  SATURDAY, November 3 AT 1-7+ PM - $95

PRIVATE IRIDOLOGY CONSULTS: Sunday - Monday, November 4-5 **
$385 First time readings - 70 minutes                          $315 follow-Up appointments 55 minutes

For more information: www.truenatureheals.com
To register call 970.963.9900 or email priscilla@truenatureheals.com
 Appointments fill quickly so call early..

520 S. Third Street, Suite 12, Carbondale, CO 81623

at www.WeWant2Live.com.

-  Matthew M., age 17

blowing testimonials, visit www.Wewant2live.com.)"  -    Jeff S., age 35 

Healthiest regards,
Branden Cohen

" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #97 on: September 20, 2012, 04:01:56 pm »
      Chicago, Illinois - Workshop and private consults - November 10, 2012?

Aajonus Vonderplan?itz

optimal@earthlink.net
      Aajonus Vonderplanitz
      optimal@earthlink.net

To optimal@earthlink.net
Sent:   20 September 2012 06:32:49
To:    optimal@earthlink.net
Replies will go to Sheri Giachetto, the events host.

CHICAGO welcomes a very gifted HEALTH and NUTRITIONAL PRACTITIONER,

many TV and over a hundred radio talk shows. In 2001, he wrote the expert report that reversed a 38-years ban on simple raw dairy in Los Angeles County that  effected the entire state of California. He outlives his medical death-sentence by 43 years.

FREE LECTURE:  SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2012, NOON - 1 PM
Please call Sheri for reservations and directions at 630-257-9092

LECTURE AND WORKSHOP:  SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2012, 1-7 PM - $95

PRIVATE IRIDOLOGY CONSULTS:  Monday - Wednesday, November 11-13 **
$385 First time readings - 70 minutes
$315 follow-Up appointments 55 minutes

2850 1/2 W. Fullerton Avenue, Chicago, IL

at www.WeWant2Live.com.

"Aajonus. My good health is all due to your knowledge of our bodies and how they function. I am now 79 [9 years on Primal Diet] and in glowing health, thanks to you, aside from lung congestion which I attribute to the doctors collapsing my left lung during by-pass surgery. I no longer have: indigestion or constipation, no arthritis, no alzheimer's, no joint pain, no vision problems, no diabetes or hypoglycemia, no nervous disorders, <>no skin problems, no heart problems, need I say more?" - Donna Robertson. age 79

“I have been following Aajonus’ diet for two years.  His diet healed my severe ADHD, autism, IBS, GERD,  osteoporosis, social anxiety disorder and a speech impediment.  It gave me a life and hope for my future when everything else had failed.”  -  Matthew M., age 17

“For three years I struggled with chronic fatigue and an unexplained, uncontrolled weight loss down to 78 pounds. I took every conceivable test and tried every remedy. I also followed diets from several different nutritional philosophies. Nothing really worked until I met Aajonus.  In six months on his diet I gained 70 pounds of athletic weight and my body felt recharged.  Two years later, I feel healthier than I did prior to becoming ill.  (To view my photos, along with 30 pages of mind-blowing testimonials, visit www.Wewant2live.com and others at www.PrimalDiet.com.)"  -    Jeff S., age 35 

Healthiest regards,
Sheri Giachetto
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #98 on: September 24, 2012, 11:04:36 pm »
      Cincinnati/Dayton - Consults with Aajonus - November 16 - 17, 2012?

Aajonus Vonderplan?itz

optimal@earthlink.net
      Aajonus Vonderplanitz
      optimal@earthlink.net

To aajonus
Sent:   24 September 2012 15:55:43

SHOULD CONSULT AAJONUS!!!
CINCINNATI and DAYTON, OHIO  welcomes a very gifted HEALTH and
NUTRITIONAL PRACTITIONER, AAJONUS VONDERPLANITZ

effected the entire state of California. He outlives his medical death sentence by 44 years.

PRIVATE CONSULTS:  Friday and Saturday,  November 16-17 **
By appointment only. Every organ, gland and system are connected to the irises through the central nervous system and brain. Learn what is happening in your body before it can be diagnosed by western medicine. Receive personal food-suggestions designed to cleanse and heal you.

$385 First time Consults - 70 minutes              $315   Follow-Up consults - 55 minutes

Please contact Aajonus directly this time at 310-589-0589 between 7-9 AM any day, or optimal@earthlink.net to schedule a private consults. Appointments fill quickly so call early. Thank you.

food recommendations. Reading Aajonus’ book, We Want to Live, is a pre-requisite
for an Individual Consult. The book can be purchased for $29.95 + S&H by calling
1.800.247.6553, or downloaded pdf version at www.WeWant2Live.com. Alternate
pre-requisite is to have watched all 5 hours of his Workshop DVD.
You must bring a recording device to record the consult.

"Aajonus. My good health is all due to your knowledge of our bodies and how they function. I am now 79 [9 years on Primal Diet] and in glowing health, thanks to you, aside from lung congestion which I attribute to the doctors collapsing my left lung during by-pass surgery. I no longer have: indigestion or constipation, no arthritis, no alzheimer's, no joint pain, no vision problems, no diabetes or hypoglycemia, no nervous disorders, no skin problems, no heart problems, need I say more?" - Donna Robertson. age 79

Best Regards,
Marcia Stephens

" Ron Paul.

CitrusHigh

« Reply #99 on: September 24, 2012, 11:06:28 pm »
Is there any calendar for where Aajonus will be each month or year or does he exclusively plan/announce one at a time?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk