Author Topic: RARE! The only Dr. Stanley Bass interview on Youtube!  (Read 6023 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
RARE! The only Dr. Stanley Bass interview on Youtube!
« on: December 03, 2009, 06:31:57 am »
Wow, this interview is like a dream come true. I have always admired Dr. Stanley Bass’ website. He is 91 years old and would like to give away all his knowledge for free in his website. Use his experience, use his experiments… incorporate them in your thought processes, you do not need to make the same mistakes, learn from Dr. Stanley Bass.

Dr Bass has done almost all diets and many different fasts there is and used to have a natural hygiene clinic. He has written books that have helped people improve their diets. Dr. Bass eats raw meat, raw vegetables and raw fruits.

There are people like me who are self taught, self learning. But there are people who you need to reach out to, to guide them to a level where they can relate to you and improve their diet and all their diseases go away… cured!

Because of Stanley Bass and other like him, I stand on their giant shoulders and I can achieve more of where I want my health direction to go.

Let’s all thank Paul Nison for this rare interview of Dr. Stanley Bass

http://www.myhealthblog.org/2009/12/02/rare-the-only-dr-stanley-bass-interview-on-youtube/
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
Re: RARE! The only Dr. Stanley Bass interview on Youtube!
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2009, 09:33:43 am »
This appears to be his current top recommended diet, though it's not clear whether he favors a single diet. My guess is he customizes diets for each patient. It looks like leaving out the optional grains and dairy would make this a RPD diet.

Ultimate raw diet for humans
http://drbass.com/rawdiet.html

"Note that I believe this 100% raw diet, for humans, could be done successfully even without the use of grains if so desired. But with the addition of raw egg yolk, and possibly raw milk cheese or Ricotta (or instead of cheese, a small amount of raw or steamed fish once or twice a week of about 3 1/2 to 4 oz. a serving), we should have an ultimate raw diet, or near one. Possibly 10 - 15% cooked grains and legumes could be included in this program with great benefit for those who have difficulty in gaining weight and strength on a 100% raw diet.
(The addition of the egg yolk, cheese, or fish is to provide the B12 and Vitamin D factors, along with fatty acids, hormonal substances, and as yet unknown substances which they contain.)

To the basic raw diet as a foundation, fruit, other vegetables, other additional carbohydrates, grains, legumes, and other foods may be added as desired for variety and added nutrition."
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk