Author Topic: Desperate to get rid of health problems...  (Read 17859 times)

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
Re: Desperate to get rid of health problems...
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2009, 12:09:49 pm »
 ;)how about the home grown (using the sun light)  on top quality soil wheat grass? when you're vegan, your skin are clear. i guess, you're up to raw paleo now. no one healths improves in 100% on one type of diet. you can try 1st to be as zero carb and stay on it some good amount of time (it's way superior than vegan diet). if you don't see the improvements, than add tittle bit of other things with it (customize your diet). any diet you follow, still you can use the wheatgrass juice until you see the skin improve dramatically. wheat grass is the best detergent. put pure freshly make wg juice more often in a week for about an hour on you face and scalp. if you like to take bath, than put freshly ground wheat grass in your tub and stay their for half an hour. try to have bath on Luke warm water , cause hot water can dry your skin (damage the natural oil) dramatically and nothing will works in your skin. also, try to avoid to take shower with city water, unless you have osmosis system. people says rain water or river water best. after you take bath you can put on your entire body the raw coconut oil. you can also add up one table sp to one oz fresh wheatgrass juice early in the morning on completely empty stomach, until you see the change and complete cure from acne. all this will help you, if you follow the super nutritious raw paleo diet. make sure your vit D level is good. minimal eating (also some fasting) and lots of water will help. wheatgrass is the best product for any kind of bad skin condition. doesn't matter if you're using the organic soap... but any soap is NO NO NO for you on your face. please, let me know after your improvement. stay positive and cheerful and that helps 80%. good luck.
bugs or country chickens

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2009, 12:15:56 pm »
more over, i forget to mention to take more zinc. raw meat has plenty of zinc, oysters are the top source, but be careful watch the season. but for emergency, you can take ionic zing a table sp daily for a month or less. god bless you.
bugs or country chickens

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2009, 01:17:03 pm »
Highly doubt that. I ate raw chicken breast just a few days ago, and although I caught a cold soon after I didn't have any problems with it. I've been eating eggs all my life and never really had any problems from it. I would think if I was allergic it would show not only through skin would it?

On my 6 year old boy his chicken species allergy is always through his skin.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2009, 01:29:05 pm »
On my 6 year old boy his chicken species allergy is always through his skin.

When I normally don't catch cold, nor eat cooked chicken at all, I caught a cold right after and I feel in direct response to eating a serving of rare chicken.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline Dissident

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2009, 02:16:20 pm »
Well, anyhow, I wasn't eating chicken for the past 8 months and still had acne, so it's definitely not related. I did catch a cold right after eating the raw chicken though.

There is something that I've been considering a lot today. When I was on a vegan diet, my body was slightly more alkaline. I barely ever had acne. I drank alkaline water and ate a lot of fruits/veggies. I realize that my acne might be coming from my very acidic diet right now. I will attempt to get good pH levels and see if that helps my skin at all - while following a strict raw paleo diet. I'm actually optimistic this will cause great change in my skin.

I will do a fast/full body detox before that as well using the blessedherbs kit.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2009, 04:23:11 pm »
Many times, the correct path is a more vegan diet first to cleanse the body.
Then when cleansed, you add more and more animal foods to rebuild the body.
This was the path I took in my personal cure journey (stumbling along grasping at information):
Detoxes -> Raw Vegan -> 14 day orange juice fast -> Raw fruitarian -> Wai Diet -> High Fat Raw Paleo

I'm pretty sure you will find your own path.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline Hannibal

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2009, 08:11:11 pm »
Many times, the correct path is a more vegan diet first to cleanse the body.
So you think that cleansing the body is worse with rawpaleodiet? High-meats, egg yolks are wonderful in detoxification.
Do you blame vultures for the carcass they eat?
Livin' off the raw grass fat of the land

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2009, 10:03:13 pm »
So you think that cleansing the body is worse with rawpaleodiet? High-meats, egg yolks are wonderful in detoxification.

It depends on the state the person is in.  Skin diseases do well initially at lower animal food proportions.  Raw paleo diet can be high medium or low amounts of raw animal foods.

Problem with the poster is his eggs are factory eggs.

High meat as probiotics is wonderful.

Some people with skin diseases are filled with cooked, processed proteins, some fasting and a few good days on low protein will help.

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2009, 12:52:18 am »
It depends on the state the person is in.  Skin diseases do well initially at lower animal food proportions.  Raw paleo diet can be high medium or low amounts of raw animal foods.

Problem with the poster is his eggs are factory eggs.

High meat as probiotics is wonderful.

Some people with skin diseases are filled with cooked, processed proteins, some fasting and a few good days on low protein will help.

i agree with you. that makes lot of sense. also raw vegan diet also involve lots of cleaning itself, so most of the people with this kind of problem see the result right away. raw vegan diet is good for some time to solve some problems and after that you can switch right back to raw paleo diet. but still it depends on completely on you, because every one's body is different. GS, makes more sense.
bugs or country chickens

Offline Hannibal

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2009, 01:05:04 am »
  Raw paleo diet can be high medium or low amounts of raw animal foods.
That's true, but the diet that is low amounts of animal foods is generally high in carbs, which is not so good
But you can be on rawpaleodiet that is based mainly upon animals foods and eat low-protein, low-carb and high-fat, sth like raw version of Optimal Diet of Jan Kwasniewski; including fasting, IF, etc. :)
Do you blame vultures for the carcass they eat?
Livin' off the raw grass fat of the land

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2009, 01:26:25 am »
That's true, but the diet that is low amounts of animal foods is generally high in carbs, which is not so goodBut you can be on rawpaleodiet that is based mainly upon animals foods and eat low-protein, low-carb and high-fat, sth like raw version of Optimal Diet of Jan Kwasniewski; including fasting, IF, etc. :)

Acne they say is often caused by a toxic liver.  I looked up Optimal Diet and Jan Kwasniewski and found what's below.  

Saturated fats (particularly from animal sources have all the enzymes and nutrients needed, according to the OD, especially if there is no processing and eaten with the meat or cream etc.) bypass the liver as they can be absorbed directly and are preferred as first choice by the body. So any carbohydrates quickly become an excessive source of energy and will convert to sugar/fat via the liver and be stored - hence you may gain weight instead of loosing it. For max. benefits one has to stick to proper ratio outlined in the OD.

My liver was always fairly weak and my son who has been ill these last few years also seemed to always have weakness in the liver.  His acne has finally improved not after trying other variations of vegan diets (that did not work for him and he was strict) but improved from switching from "Vegan to the death!" or as he said "Vegan for life" to a diet mostly consisting of (raw biodynamic) butter.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk